剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
并在市区建筑公♥寓♥楼
building apartment buildings downtown?
是啊
Sure. Sure.
他们给我写了封很好的推荐信
And, um, they gave me an excellent reference.
他们 你是指她吗
By "they" do you mean her?
-我是有麻烦了吗 -不是
- Am I in trouble here? - ?No.
远没有这些人惹得麻烦大
Not nearly as much trouble as these guys.
四名勤劳的工人
Four hardworking men
均被一把螺丝刀插入脑后致死
all killed with a screwdriver to the back of the head.
听起来耳熟吗
Does that sound familiar?
我已经结婚了 好吗
Look, I'm married, okay?
我和我妻子的婚姻有一段时间触礁了
My wife and I, we were going through a rough period.
我们现在和好了
We're good now.
你们不能告诉她这些 拜托
You can't tell her about this, please.
你们不能 如果她知道了
You -- you can't. If she finds out --
你所说的一切
Everything you say ?
不会传出去
stays strictly in this room.
我保证
You have my word.
我告诉你们
Okay, I'll tell you.
我和格雷琴有过一腿
Um, I had an affair with Gretchen.
我不是在找借口 可是
And I'm not making excuses, but...
借口来了
Here come the excuses.
我很年轻 不成熟 而格雷琴
I was young, I was immature, and Gretchen was --
单身
Available?
不只是单身
More than available.
我为她父亲工作
I was working for her dad.
她每周过来好几次就为了跟我吃饭
She'd come by a couple times a week just to have lunch with me,
而且她身材很火♥辣♥ 你懂的
and she was -- she was really hot, you know?
然后我们开始到汽车旅馆开房♥
Then we started renting motel rooms now and then --
直到塔克女士想要杀你
Until Ms. Tucker tried to kill you.
她问我爱不爱她
She asked if I loved her.
我以为她在开玩笑
I thought she was kidding.
我们都是结了婚的人
She was married. I was married.
她好几次都明确表示过
She made it clear, you know, several times.
我以为这就是找点乐子而已
I mean, it was just fun and games,
所以当她问我爱不爱她的时候
So when she asked if I loved her...
你说不爱
You said no.
显然
Apparently.
我看不到她的脸
I couldn't see her face
因为当时她正在摸我的背
'cause she was rubbing my back,
我都不知道从哪里冒出来一把螺丝刀
and then I don't even know where the screwdriver came from.
她不仅
And it wasn't just the fact
想要从背后捅我
that she tried to stab me in the head.
还尖叫着说我骗了她 利用了她
It was the screaming, that I lied to her, I used her.
我不得不打了她的脸
I had to punch her in the face
才能从那里逃走 然后开车去医院
just to get out of there and drive myself to the hospital.
所以说你编造了这个无家可归的男人的故事
So you made up the story about the homeless guy.
听着 我不想让我老婆发现
Look, I-I didn't want my wife to find out.
不仅如此 格雷琴
But more than that, Gretchen...
她是塔克的女儿
She was Tucker's daughter.
他们很明确地说
They made it very clear
要么我以殴打和强♥奸♥的罪名被捕
I could either be arrested for assault and rape
要么给我一封推荐信让我辞职
or I could quit with a good recommendation.
你们会怎么做
What would you have done?
我搞不懂为什么不能昨天就做完
I don't know why we couldn't have just done this yesterday.
抱歉 塔克女士
We apologize, Ms. Tucker,
但是洛杉矶警局在放走尸体前
but before the l.A.P.D. can release a body,
记录下朋友或者家人的指认过程
it's standard procedure to record
是规定的程序
the identification process by a friend or a family member.
我都不是 但是好吧
Well, I'm neither, but okay.
你可以把尸体交给任何你想给的人
And you can release the body to whomever you want.
别给我就行
Just not to me.
差点忘了
Oh, almost forgot.
因为这是一次刑事案件
Because this is a criminal investigation,
我们需要你签一下这个文件
we need you to sign this document.
这看上去是米兰达警告啊
This looks like a miranda warning.
任何人在查看受害人之前
We require everyone to sign that
都需要签那个文件
before looking at a murder victim.
我们也希望能破个例
We wish we could make an exception.
好的
Okay,
在这里签上名字首写字母 "沉默权"
initial here, "Right to remain silent."
然后这里 "律师辩护权"
And then here, "Right to an attorney."
可以的话 请在这里签个字
And if you would please sign right there.
我的税真是没白交
My tax dollars hard at work.
好的 可以了
Okay. Fine.
谢谢 太好了
Thank you. Great.
站在这儿可以吗
Want to stand here? u202dMm-hmm.
准备好了吗
You ready?
一如既往
As I'll ever be.
好的
Okay.
不 那不是我丈夫
N-- that's not my husband.
不是这个人 不好意思
Oh, this is the wrong man. I'm so sorry.
副队
Lieutenant!
原谅我们 塔克女士
Forgive us, Ms. Tucker.
搞混了
There's been a little, uh -- little mixup.
现在好了
Here we go.
抱歉 夫人 这位是你前夫吗
Oh, sorry, ma'am. Is this your ex-husband?
不 不是 这是约翰·普莱斯
No, no. This is John Price.
如果你能帮我们认出其他几个男人
But if you could help us identify these other men,
那就帮了大忙了
that would be very helpful.
他们都在你父亲公♥司♥的
They all worked on construction sites
建筑工地上工作
owned by your father's company.
现在 按照道格.马丁的说法
Now, going by what Doug Martin said,
当他们不肯说爱你时
you murdered these gentlemen
你谋杀了这几位先生
when they wouldn't say they loved you.
不 她前夫非常爱她
No, her ex-husband loved her very much.
不 他不爱
No, he didn't!
他利用这些阿猫阿狗陷害了我
He's framed me somehow for the -- whatever these are!
约翰讨厌我
John hated me!
但他的临终遗言是 "我爱我的妻子"
But his dying words were, "I love my wife,"
-他一直忠于你 -不
-And he stuck by you. - No.
你谋杀了这三个男人之后
After you murdered these three men,
你前夫处理掉了他们的尸体和证据
your ex-husband disposed of their bodies and the evidence.
他太爱你了才会那么做
He loved you enough to do all that,
但你还是杀了他 为什么
and you killed him anyway -- why?
我猜是因为你前夫
I'm gonna guess that it's because your ex-husband
把你前男友们的尸体都冷冻起来了
kept all your former boyfriends on ice
所以他就可以用那些尸体敲诈你
so he could blackmail you with their bodies.
他是这么做的吧 塔克女士
Is that what he tried to do, Ms. Tucker?
当你不再支付"你本不需支付"的赡养费之后吗
When you cut off the alimony you "didn't have to pay him"?
骗子 他们都是骗子
Lies! They are all lies!
你能对着摄像机吗
Could you turn toward the camera, please?
别拍我 给我马上停止
Stop filming me! Stop filming me right now!
你知道我是谁吗 知道吗
Do you know who I am?! Do you?!
放开我
Get off of me!
这些人
These men...
是强♥奸♥犯
were rapists.
他们占了我便宜
They took advantage of me.
杀掉强♥奸♥你的人 根本不算谋杀
It's not murder if you kill the person raping you!
不是最好的角度 队长 但是我拍到了
Not her best angle, Captain, but I have it.
塔克女士 你以四项一级谋杀罪名被捕了
Ms. Tucker, you are under arrest on four counts of murder
而且是在特殊情况下埋伏行凶
in the first degree with special circumstances of lying in wait.
我当时是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
我是在保护我自己
I was defending myself.
我等着听你们所有人在法庭上跟我道歉
I look forward to hearing all of you apologize in court.
塔克女士已被捕了 指望我们能找到
Ms. Tucker has been booked expected we find out
足够的DNA证据支持我们拿到的口供
enough DNA evidence to go with our statement.
可能她以为这次也会有人
Probably thinks she can get someone
帮她善后呢
to clean up after this mess, too.
说到这个...
Speaking of which...
我们该怎么去通知其他那些被害人的妻子
How are we supposed to notify the wives of our other victims?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表