剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
在你把他扔下停车场之前
Grasping at anything he could get ahold of
他抓住了触手能及的所有东西
before you threw him off the garage.
如果年轻的利兰德·布兰奇尚在人世 毫发无损
If the young Leland Branch is alive and unhurt,
我自己给你指派一名律师
I'll call you a lawyer myself.
利兰德 他好着呢
Leland? He's fine.
我只是把他搬到了圣克莱门特的一幢楼里
I just moved him to a building in San Clemente.
仅此而已
That's all.
我听够了
Please. I've heard enough.
迈耶先生 如果你不接受二级谋杀的罪名
Mr. Meyer, you're either under arrest for second-degree murder,
我们就得加上性侵
or we will attach sexual assault,
你下半辈子都别想出来了
and you will disappear for the rest of your life.
你准备怎么办
What's it gonna be?
所以这家伙在圣地亚哥有个老婆和孩子
So the guy wound up having a wife and a kid in San Diego
在洛杉矶还有个男朋友
and a boyfriend in L.A.?
他还非常警惕地把他关在公♥寓♥里
Whom he kept in an apartment under a watchful eye.
那他有点像你了
So he's a little like you.
我的确有点
Well, I am pushing
逼你住回我家
for you to come back to my place,
我保证会照顾好你
and I'm promising to take care of you.
只不过在你能照顾好自己之前
Although only until you can manage on your own.
但这和wildkyle95与凶手之间
Which is not the tit-for-tat arrangement
针锋相对的协议可完全不一样
wildkyle95 had with his killer, that's for sure.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们不能因为埃里克·迈耶强♥奸♥萨米尔而起诉他
I am so bothered that we are not prosecuting Eric Meyer
真是太让我心烦了
for Samir's rape, too.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不幸的是 双方好像各执一词
Unfortunately, it sounds like a he-said-he-said kind of thing,
没有肢体证据是很难赢的
which is hard to win without more physical evidence.
好消息是 州里
But the good news is the state
准备好好对待迈耶先生
is entering into a relationship with Mr. Meyer,
就像他对待他的受害者一样
much like the one he had with his victim.
加州会把他关在他们的楼里
Oh, California will be keeping him in a building
关很久很久
they own for a very long time.
直到死亡将他们分离
Till death do them part.
除非你有充分的理由拒绝我
Unless you have a compelling reason to do otherwise,
我重新预定了我们今晚的晚餐
I re-made our dinner reservations for tonight.
我觉得我来找你
And I thought it would be easier
能让我们更方便地去餐馆
for us to get to the restaurant if I just showed up.
我还有很多活要干
Well, I-I have a lot of work yet to do.
我也想跟你谈谈...
And I-I-I wanted to talk to you about...
安迪跟你说了他说的话吗
Did Andy tell you what he said?
路易 你昨晚就是因为这个才不回家的吗
Louie, is that why you didn't come home last night?
然后每个电♥话♥都用"过会再说"来回我
And every phone call since, been reduced to, "Talk later"?
我们手头的确有个凶案
Well, we did have a murder to solve.
我没有每个电♥话♥...
A-and I have not reduced every...
富林说漏了
Look, Flynn blurted out
他不该说的东西
something that he shouldn't have.
你又一点都不提 我...
And when you never mentioned it, I...
亲爱的 我没像你这么了解他
Look, honey, I don't know him like you do.
顺便告诉你
And for the record,
我可没指望从安迪·富林那儿得到什么消息
I do not get my news u202dabout the world from Andy Flynn.
你看我...带来了你的药
Look, I...Brought your meds with me...
还有你看菜单时
and that little light
喜欢用的小手电筒
that you like to use on menus. All right?
陆毅 我非常期待
And, Louie, I am very much
昨晚的晚餐
looking forward to last night's dinner.
对了 为了有趣起见
Oh, and, just for fun,
我确保我们会坐在特兰斯室外的桌子上
I made sure that we will have a table outside
观赏这座城市的夜景
on the Terrace with a view of the city,
以免这顿晚餐非常
you know, just in case our meal turns out to be,
有纪念意义...
um, memorable...
在某种方式上
In some way.
帕特里丝...
Patrice...
你觉得你准备好赴...
You think you're ready for this...
这场晚餐了吗
dinner?
我绝对准备好了
I definitely am.
如果你还想去
If you still want to go.
所以你怎么看 路易
So, what do you say, Louie?
我觉得...
I say...
我愿意
I do.
我...
I...
愿意
Do.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表