剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
he still lives with her.
他还使用他前妻的车辆
Well, he also uses one of his ex-wife's vehicles.
仅去年一年
In the past year alone,
他就在贝弗利山闯过四次红灯
he's blown through four red lights in Beverly Hills,
驾驶一辆在她名下注册的
Driving a 2012 Chevy Tahoe
2012年产雪佛兰塔霍 长官
registered in her name, ma'am.
所以他没有自己的车
Explains why he doesn't have his own car.
贝弗利山吗 格雷琴很有钱吗
Beverly Hills? Is Gretchen well-off?
她父亲四年前去世了
Her father died four years ago,
曾是一家非常成功建筑公♥司♥的老板
was the head of a hugely successful construction firm.
留给她了超过三千万美金
Left her $30 million plus.
已知受害人所携带的枪
And the gun our known victim carried,
是注册在他名下的吗
any chance he was the registered owner?
不 也不是麦克斯的
No, and neither was Max.
枪♥支♥注册人姓名是...
The actual weapon is registered to a...
艾瑞克·舒曼
Mr. Eric Schuman.
我们已对他发布了全国通缉令
We have a nationwide want out on him.
我怀疑能不能找到他
I doubt if we'll find him.
为什么
Why?
艾瑞克成为正式失踪人口
Well, Eric has been officially a missing person
已经九个月了
for nine months.
换句话说
So, in other words,
等你们有进展的时候我再来
I should come back when you're further along.
好主意 没错
It's a good idea, yes.
队长 接下来怎么办
So, captain, what's next?
麦克斯不在这儿 他在工作
Max isn't here. He's at work.
我能问一下有什么事吗
Can I ask what this is about?
我们正在调查一起案件
Oh, we're investigating a case,
有理由相信你丈夫是一名目击者
and we believe your husband was a witness.
莱利先生今天早上有理由出现在
Is there any reason why Mr. Riley might have been
一间汽车旅馆吗 女士
at a motel this morning, ma'am?
汽车旅馆吗
A motel?
他可能是去工作的
Uh, yeah, he's probably just working a job.
有些旧房♥子的排水管道很差
Some of those older places have horrible piping.
你知道你丈夫什么时候会回家吗 女士
Do you know what time your husband will be home, ma'am?
我不知道
No, I don't.
我想帮你联♥系♥他 但他今天早上
And I'd try calling him for you, but he left his cellphone
把手♥机♥忘在洗手间里了
in the -- u202din the bathroom this morning.
如果他联♥系♥我了
So, if he checks in with me,
我要跟他说什么吗
should I tell him anything?
请让他有空时
Just ask him to give us a call
给我们打个电♥话♥
when he gets a second, please.
我们今天会加班到很晚的
We'll be in the office late today.
谢谢你 女士 日安
Thank you for your time, ma'am. Good day.
不客气
No problem.
榆木大道西5000号♥
塔克女士 你前夫约翰·普莱斯
Ms. Tucker, your ex-husband, John Price,
我们能否问一下
may we ask why he still
为什么他还开着一辆登记在你名下的车呢
drives a vehicle registered in your name?
这是离婚财产分割时我给他的
I gave it to him as part of our divorce settlement,
所以是他的车 不是我的
so it's his, not mine.
他太懒了
He's so lazy.
显然他连车辆登记人的名字
He never changed the vehicle registration
和他驾照上的地址都懒得改
or the address on his driver's license, apparently.
严禁饮料
我们找不到他的住址 你知道他住哪吗
We can't find his residence. Do you know where he lives?
完全不知道
No idea at all.
反正他肯定没请我去过他家
He hasn't invited me over, that's for sure.
他好像没有工作
He seems to be unemployed.
因为他找不到一个
Because he can't find a job
能跟他的天才相配的工作
worthy of his genius, yes.
我们猜你得付赡养费给他
Well, we assume that you pay his alimony,
那么你把支票寄到哪里去呢
so where do you send the checks?
寄到他的银行
Right into his bank.
但两个月前就付完了
But that was all over two months ago,
所以约翰再也别想不劳而获了
so John can kiss the gravy train goodbye.
在经济上我什么都不欠他
Financially, I owe him nothing.
如果你有这么讨厌普莱斯先生
Well, if you dislike Mr. Price so much,
为什么一开始要嫁给他呢
why did you marry him in the first place?
这个问题我都问了自己一百遍了
I've asked myself that a hundred times.
我那时太年轻了
I was young.
我猜你的回答不是这个
I'm guessing that wasn't your answer.
他很帅 会花言巧语
He was handsome, talked a good game.
这是他的老本行
I mean, he sold it.
我爱你之类的
The "I love you" stuff --
他很会这一套
He sold it really well.
麦克斯的老婆出门了
Max's wife is on the move.
简直比我期望的还快
That's even faster than I'd hoped.
太好了 跟紧她 跟紧她
Okay, stay with her. Stay with her.
但愿她是去见她老公了
Hopefully, she's off to see her husband.
我们是你的后援
We've got your back.
塔克女士 你知道你的前夫
Ms. Tucker, do you know if your ex-husband
可能有招♥妓♥的习惯吗
might be in the habit of visiting prostitutes?
要我说 这不是习惯 更像是强迫症
I'd say it was less a habit and more a compulsion.
他要是个女人 人们就会管他叫花痴了
If he'd been a woman, we'd call him a nympho.
换了男人就只是性♥欲♥较强
Men are just virile.
你问我为什么想嫁给他
You asked me why I'd want to marry him?
还不如问他为什么想嫁给我
I'd say it's more like why did he want to marry me?
当然 他深深迷恋的
Of course, he was
只是我的钞票账户而已
deeply attracted to my checking account.
为什么你们问我这么多跟约翰有关的事
Why are you asking me these questions about John?
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
怎么了
What?
到底怎么了
What?
塔克女士 我们很抱歉地通知您
Ms. Tucker, we're sorry to have to inform you
您的前夫今早被人谋杀了
that your ex-husband was murdered this morning.
我们有理由相信此事跟这个人有关
We have reason to believe that this man was involved.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize him?
不 我很抱歉 我...
No, I'm -- I'm sorry. I...
我想我从未见过这人
I-I don't think I've ever seen him before.
为什么 怎么会这样
Why? How?
我是说 到底发生了什么事
I-I mean, what happened?
恐怕我们目前无法回答这些问题
Well, I'm afraid we can't answer those questions at this time.
塔克女士 约翰临死前的
Ms. Tucker, before he died,
遗言是 我爱我老婆
John's last words were, "I love my wife."
他说...
He said...
我觉得你会想知道的
Thought you'd want to know.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
他永远在撒谎
He lied about everything.
她从这出发 只能去一个地方
Okay, the only place she could be going from here
就是码头停车场
is the parking lot to the marina.
你觉得水管工麦克斯有一艘游艇吗
Do you think Max the plumber owns a yacht?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们这里离最初的犯罪现场有多远
How far are we from the original crime scene?
离约翰·普莱斯被刺的汽车旅馆
About two miles away from the motel
大约两英里 如果你问的是这个的话
where John Price was stabbed, if that's what you mean.
艾米 你能看清她在做什么吗
Amy, u202dcan you see what she's doing?
她在用手♥机♥ 我想是在发短♥信♥
She's on her phone, texting, I think.
她在找什么东西
She's searching for something.
看来找到了
Looks like she found it.
你在里面吧 你这个混账
You in there, you asshole?!
那是约翰·普莱斯的车
That's John Price's vehicle.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max! Max!
你说过永不再犯
You said never again!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
什么 你以为我不会抓住你吗
What? You think I wasn't gonna catch you?!
洛杉矶警局
LAPD!
如果麦克斯不在里面 他来过
If Max isn't in there, he was!
而且走得很匆忙 我敢肯定
And he left in a hurry! I can tell you that!
那不是你丈夫的塔霍车 女士
That's not your husband's Tahoe, ma'am.
它属于一个名叫约翰·普莱斯的人
It belongs to a man named John Price.
你为什么那么确定麦克斯在这辆车里
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表