剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
看那段视频
Listening to that video could cause us
会让我们无法参与庭审
to recuse ourselves from the trial.
这将会进一步破坏这桩审讯
Which would further damage the prosecution.
作为副检察官 目前这里只有我
As the D.D.A., right now, I'm the only one here
能听滑子对你所说的话
who can listen to what Slider said to you.
在我明天找到时间约见法官前
And I'm gonna need your cell until we can find time
我需要你的手♥机♥
to see the judge tomorrow.
不 你不能 不能拿走我的手♥机♥
Oh...n-- no, you're not, like, you're not taking my phone.
你难道不需要许可令吗
Don't you need a warrant for that?
如果你直接给她 就不需要了
Not if you just give it to her.
在有进一步通知前
Until further notice,
数据服务都会处于关闭状态
Data services have been shut down
以便确保整个系统
to determine and ensure that the system as a whole
没被感染
remains unaffected.
只是预防措施
Only a precautionary measure.
克丽斯塔电脑上的恶意软件很可能
The malware on Christa's computer is probably
只限于监控键盘记录 访问文档
limited to keylogging, file access,
及开启摄像头 但有可能
and webcam override, but there is a slight chance
一个更复杂的病毒在我们的网络里传播
that there's a more complicated virus that could
不过可能性很小
propagate in our network.
更复杂的病毒吗
More complicated?
我们能反向追踪间谍程序
Can we reverse follow the spyware
-找出是谁发送的吗 -有可能
- to the person who sent it? - Possibly.
我把克丽斯塔的硬盘接到网闸电脑上
I put Christa's hard drive in an airgapped computer.
这种电脑连不上互联网
One not connected to a network.
我还运行了反病毒程序
And I'm running an anti-virus program
正在扫描恶意软件
去找出恶意软件的接入点
to find the entry point of the malware.
别整那些科技词 能不能找出网络跟踪犯吧
Uh, translated -- will that give us our cyber stalker?
我希望如此 让我继续找吧
I hope. Let me keep looking.
她前男友在出远门时
What is the likelihood the ex-boyfriend
或分手后用间谍程序监视
used the spyware to check on Christa when he was out of town
克丽斯塔的可能性有多大
or after they broke up?
可能是铁头兄通过摄像头
Well, it could be that hammerhead saw Christa
看到克丽斯塔跟另外一个男人在一起
with another man over the webcam.
那也许是动机 队长
Might be motive, ma'am.
铁头兄可不像是个黑客
Mr. Hammerhead didn't strike me as a hacker.
他不需要是黑客
He doesn't need to be.
-在我的后备警官培训课上 -天哪
- In my reserve officer training class -- - Oh, God.
联邦调查局的特工给我们演示过
F.B.I. agents showed us spyware
花四十美金就可以下载一个间谍程序
that can be downloaded for 40 bucks.
我是多么怀念偷♥窥♥狂通过窗户偷看的年代啊
How I miss the days of perverts peeking through windows.
找到了
Found it!
三个月前 有人给克丽斯塔
Three months ago, someone e-mailed Christa
发送了这张附带恶意软件的照片
this photo with malware attached.
她一打开
When she opened it,
恶意软件就自动植入了她的电脑
the malware nested itself on her computer.
照片是谁发的
Who sent the photo?
邮箱属于梅利莎·扎拉
Uh, MelissaZara@ MelissaZaraManagement.Com.
邮件内容是
The body of the message says,
看到你的决定多么错误了吗
"See the huge mistake you're making?"
马上找梅利莎·扎拉经纪人
Looking up Melissa Zara Management,
我估计是个模特经纪人公♥司♥
which I assume is a modeling agency.
巴斯 如果要带扎拉小姐来问询
Buzz, if we bring Ms. Zara in to explain herself --
我在二号♥审讯室架了台相机 不联网
I hardwired a camera in interview 2, off network.
想看一眼吗
You wanna see?
谢谢您能前来
Thank you for coming in.
我是普罗文茨副队 这位是桑切斯警探
I'm lieutenant Provenza. This is detective Sanchez.
一般我们对问询的录像
Usually, we are not quite so obvious
不用这么明显的手段
about recording our interviews.
但今天我们这儿恐怕不太方便
But I'm afraid you've caught us on a bad day.
确认一下
Now, uh, just so we're clear,
您曾是库克小姐的模特经纪人 对吗
you were Ms. Cook's modeling agent, correct?
是的 我从模特转行到经纪人后
Yes. When I switched from modeling to management,
她是我的第一个客户
she was one of my first clients.
而且她小时候
And I-I rescued her
我还救她离开了一个
from a very bad family situation
很恶劣的家庭环境
when she was a teenager.
我带她去了巴黎 米兰 纽约
And I took her to Paris and Milan, New York.
有段时间
You know, and for a while,
她还是很感激的
she really appreciated that.
不管做什么决定她都会先和我商量
She looked to me for almost every decision she made.
但最近 我对她的影响力不如从前了
But lately, I've been losing my influence with her,
而且这事发生的时机也很糟糕
and it has come at the worst possible time, too.
时机从来就没好过
Always the worst possible time.
所以你才给她发了封邮件
Is that why you wrote her this e-mail saying
说她犯了个大错对吗 夫人
she was making a huge mistake, ma'am?
是的
Yes.
克丽斯塔想取走她的存款 要上大学
Christa wanted to take her savings and go to college.
她这样会少赚很多钱
She was leaving an enormous amount of money on the table.
我给她发了那封邮件 提醒她有多棒
I sent her the e-mail to remind her of how good she was.
还有
Well...
你发给她的那封邮件里的图片上
Attached to the photo that you e-mailed her,
还附带着一个程序
there was a program
在她的电脑上植入了监视软件
that installed spyware onto her laptop.
什么
What?
你是想借用监视软件来恢复
So were you looking to try to reestablish your influence
你对她的影响力吗
by watching her through spyware?
不不 当然不是
No, no, of course not!
我都不知道该怎么做这种坏事
I wouldn't even know to do something that awful.
有时摄影师会把没用的照片副本
Photographers sometimes send us copies of shots
发给我们一份
they're not using,
所以我就 天哪
and I forward them to -- oh, my God.
是那个混♥蛋♥ 马尔科姆
That son of a bitch, Malcolm.
马尔科姆是谁 夫人
Who is Malcolm, ma'am?
马尔科姆 马尔科姆·里奇
Malcolm! Malcolm Rich!
厉害的摄影师 但人品极差
Great photographer, awful, awful human being.
马尔科姆有什么会盯上克丽斯塔的理由吗
Is there a reason that this Malcolm would target Christa?
当然
Of course.
他知道克丽斯塔和她男友
He knew Christa and her boyfriend
分手了 他就想约她出去
had broken up and he wanted to ask her out,
她很明确的拒绝了他
and she was very firm about telling him no.
问问迈克 如果监视软件确实出自里奇先生
Check with Mike. If the spyware really originated with Mr. Rich,
那我们就掌握了足够的动机和证据
we have probable cause and enough evidence
申请搜查令了
for a search warrant.
他们就会有接触这种幻想的欲望
...and then they want to touch the fantasy.
这是我的客户经常面对的一个问题
It's an issue that my clients have to deal with.
我想马尔科姆 这次过分了
And I guess Malcolm -- he took it a step too far.
头低一点 克兰西
Chin down, Clancy.
对了
There you go.
好的 这是你们的新婚之夜
All right, let's see, it's your wedding night.
拜托 说谎总会吧
Come on! You lie!
你们看着对方的眼神跟博物馆的花瓶似的
You're looking at each other like you're museum pieces.
别这么拘谨行吗
Come on! Let's get out of your heads, yeah?
女孩们 这样 嗨起来
Come on, girls, there you go. Have fun.
这就对了
That's it. Come on.
得有感觉
Feel something.
抚摸对方 真是
Touch each other, damn it.
好的 好多了
There. Now, that's it.
手把 这里拍几张
Handheld. A couple here.
抱歉 有什么事吗
Um, excuse me, can I help you?
我是安迪·富林副队
I'm lieutenant Andy Flynn.
这位是艾米·塞克斯警探 洛杉矶警局
This is detective Amy Sykes, L.A.P.D.
需要您的帮助我们会问您的
If we need your help, we'll let you know.
现在 请让开
Meanwhile, stand aside.
马尔科姆·里奇
Malcolm Rich.
我们是洛杉矶警局重案组的
From L.A.P.D's major crimes division
想和你谈谈
and we need to talk to you.
我喜欢你的脸
I like your face.
身材也不错
Great figure, too.
海瑟 这事你怎么不处理
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表