剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
把这个视频发给了我
the day after the party,
我至少看了三十遍
and I must have watched it 30 times.
一周以后我们回到黄油甜心
Uh, we went back to Buttersweets a week later,
有人给我发了一张有关这人的传♥单♥
and someone handed me a flyer about this guy.
我不想跟这事扯上太多关系
I didn't want to get too involved,
因为...他叫什么来着
because -- what's his name?
肯恩·宋
Ken Song.
对了 反正我们到了那里
Yeah, well, when we got there,
他在跟这位女士约会 并且一直在亲热
he was hanging with this lady, and all making out.
看起来很恶心 后来她不太高兴
It was gross. She got upset
就借故离开了
and left for some reason.
然后他就开始搭讪我的朋友艾莉森
Then he started hitting on my friend Alison,
她的反应是"搞什么啊"
and she was like, "Ugh,"
然后她不得不把他推开
and had to push him off of her.
跟他亲热的女士是不是这位
Is this the lady he was making out with?
不 她的皮肤颜色更深一些
No, she was more brunette.
那么 你是什么时候把视频寄到
So, when did you send the video in
传♥单♥上这个地址的
to the address on the flyer?
我一拿到它就寄了 所以是我生日前后
Right after I got it, so, near my birthday --
去年一月 也可能是二月吧
Last of January, maybe February.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure about that? - Yeah.
怎么了 我是不是被卷入什么麻烦了
Why? Am I in trouble or something?
完全相反 安斯利
Quite the opposite, Ainsley.
你是在帮我们补充一起恶案的信息
You are helping us fill in the blanks to a terrible crime.
你跟我过来吧
Here, why don't you come with me
我们会为你的说法做书面记录
and we'll get your statement down on paper?
他的委托人在偷♥情♥吗
His client was having an affair?
这是不是杰克不肯拿出视频的原因呢
Is that why Jack held back this video --
这样我们就发现不了这事了
So we wouldn't find out?
也许吧 但我想杰克应该是想要更多
Maybe, but I think Jack is looking for a reward.
一个月赚25万美元
$250,000 a month,
确切地说
to be exact.
我的天
Oh, my god.
他是在准备进行民事诉讼
He's planning a civil suit.
他就是这种人
Of course he is.
这就是杰克一直藏着舍不得拿出来的王牌
That is the ace that's burning a hole in Jack's pocket.
他并不是只打算用这个视频
He isn't just trying to use this video
来帮他委托人彻底摆脱罪名
to get his client off scott-free,
他还准备以非法拘禁为由
he's getting ready to sue the LAPD
把洛杉矶警局以及洛杉矶市告上法庭
and the city for wrongful imprisonment.
又是你啊
You again.
这回想怎样
Now what?
首先 我能不能录你的音
First, may I record you?
当然可以 请自便
Sure, knock yourself out.
我只说了可以录音 不许拍摄
I said record. No filming.
我可不想被别人看见我这个样子
I don't want people to see me like this.
庭审之类的场合我都穿西装的
I have a suit for the trial and everything.
好的 好吧
Okay, um, all right.
好吧 那我们就从录音开始吧
Well, uh, we'll start with just your voice, then.
可以吗
Okay?
那你现在想干什么
So, what's this about?
还在纠结爱丽斯的事吗
Still going on about Alice or what?
她的...她的真名叫玛利亚娜
Her -- her real name was mariana.
是啊 我从我的律师那里听说了
Yeah, I heard that from my lawyer.
玛利亚娜 然后呢
Mariana. So?
你是来告诉我她的悲惨遭遇的吗
You came here to tell me her sad story?
是这样吗
Is that it?
不 我是想跟你谈谈你的事
No, I want to talk about you.
你的律师难道没有把
Didn't your lawyer give you
-我请他转交你的信息... -信息
- the info I passed on to him about -- Info?
信息 没有
Info. No.
没有 我没拿到什么信息
No, man, I did not get any info.
上次你问我要东西时骗了我
And the last time you asked me stuff, you hustled me.
好了 你想要的都得到了 但我没有
Okay, you got everything you wanted and I got shit.
我让你采访我 我图了个什么
I let you interview me, what do I get out of that, huh?
我能得到什么
What do I get?
我看到你的访客登记表了 滑子
I saw your log, Slider.
除了你的律师之外
Aside from your attorney,
我是唯一来看望你的人
I'm the only other visitor you've had here.
我的生母在郡监狱里待过一年
My biological mother was in county jail for a year,
她告诉我 她什么都愿意做...
and she told me that she would do almost anything --
我以为你妈是个警♥察♥呢
I thought your mother was a cop.
是的 我的养母确实是警♥察♥
Yeah, my adopted mother is a cop.
我的生母是...
My biological mother is...
是个很会玩消失的瘾君子
is an addict with a great disappearing act.
是不是因为这样你才沦落到街头流浪的
Is that how you ended up on the street?
你说你住在大街上
When you said you lived on the street?
是不是你妈妈把你害成这样的
Your mother put you there, is that it?
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, basically.
不管怎样 当她跟你一样在郡监狱时
Anyway, when she was where you are,
她说过 只要能让她暂时脱离
she said that anything that interrupted
那枯燥的作息 什么事都行
her daily routine here was worthwhile.
你猜怎么着 小伙子 我不是你妈
Well, guess what, man? I'm not your mother.
我没有杀这个爱丽斯
I did not kill this Alice,
或是玛利亚娜 我不管她叫什么
Mariana --Whatever her name was.
滑子 我不能跟你讨论这个问题
Slider, I am not allowed to talk with you about that.
我希望能跟你谈的事情
What I was hoping to speak with you about --
难道你受的不是美国人的教育吗
Weren't you brought up an American?
我是说 难道你不相信无罪推定吗
I mean, don't you believe in innocent until proven guilty?
我的律师说能保证这一点
My lawyer says I'm guaranteed that --
无罪推定
Innocent until proven guilty.
我们根本不再关心
We are way beyond
是否要质疑证据的真伪了
the "shadow of a doubt" part of this conversation.
如果你将关键证据扣留十个月 杰克
If you withheld crucial evidence for 10 months, Jack...
那可不止是偏离了道德 杰克
That's not only an ethical breach, Jack,
还有可能是共谋罪呢
but maybe an act of criminal conspiracy.
你们难道都想成为没出息的失败者吗
Do you all want to be bad losers?
交叉双手 怪自己的牌不好
Folding your hands, blaming your cards?
还是你们想听听到底发生了什么
Or you want to hear what happened?
你肯定要解释一下
Oh, you're gonna explain.
肯定很精彩
This should be fascinating.
如果你注意到了 我们分发的传♥单♥
If you notice, on the flyers we circulated,
需要应答者在标题栏上填写
respondents were asked to type in the subject line
他们的邮箱地址 加上肯恩·宋的名字
of their e-mails the name Ken Song.
但是 这个给我们发来证据的女孩
Instead, the girl who sent the evidence
却写了"我生日的视频"
typed in "Video of my birthday"
很明显被识别成了垃圾邮件
from what appeared to be a spam e-mail address.
然后就直接
This went directly
邮到了我首席调查员的垃圾文件夹里
to my top-notch investigator's junk file.
你觉得会有人相信吗
Do you actually think anyone would believe this?
我不管你们相不相信
I don't care what you believe.
随着调查的进行 我要求我的调查员
As the trial approached, I asked the investigator
把所有收到的邮件都整理出来
to put together all of the e-mails he had received,
瞧吧
and voila.
所以你大概是怎么着 两天前看到的视频吗
So, you saw this video, what, two days ago?
大概是两周前
Possibly two weeks.
你的客户都认罪了你还不公开证据
You sat on evidence after your client confessed.
但是我不知道视频里那个酒吧的位置
But I couldn't place the bar in which it was shot.
顺便提一句 谢谢你找来的目击者
Oh, and by the way, thank you for providing a witness
他确实在那里 而且记起了很多事情
that was actually there and remembers so much.
迟早会派上用场
It should come in handy down the road.
因为在你当事人的案件
Because it strengthens a civil suit
撤销后就能帮你打赢民事诉讼了吗
your client can file when his case is dismissed?
这是为什么你几个月来一直攥着证据不说
That's why you held onto this evidence for so many months?
显然 宋先生被非法关押
Naturally, Mr. Song should be compensated
是应该得到补偿的
for his wrongful imprisonment.
那个目击者 你应该高兴
Oh, that witness that you're so happy about
他还记得肯恩在和一个女人亲热
also remembers Ken making out with a woman
凶案发生前一会儿 那女人离开了
who left the bar shortly before the murder.
记得和法官说这些话
Well, make sure you tell that to the judge
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表