剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Uh, w-w-wait. We have one more question.
这个棒球手套你熟悉吗
Does this, uh, baseball glove look familiar?
它背面写了"史丁格"这个词
It has the word "Stinger" written across the back.
爸爸 我就说我没丢吧
Hey. Dad, I told you I didn't lose it.
-提姆 回你房♥间去 -可是爸爸
- Tim, go to your room. - But, dad!
现在 把奥莉薇亚也带走
Now. Take Olivia with you.
我们最终会找到足够证据进入你家的
Eventually, we'll find enough evidence to enter your house.
现在的问题只是你想让我们等多久
Now it's just a matter of how long you want us to wait.
以及你想让我们进入你家时有多生气
And how mad you want us to be when we walk through your door.
也许你什么都知道 也许不是
You know, maybe you know everything, and maybe you don't.
反正你回答了我们的问题
You did answer our questions,
所以如果你让我们看一眼你的枪
so if you'll let us just take a little look at your firearms,
我们就回答你的问题
we'll answer yours.
你的点22手♥枪♥呢 先生
Where's your .22, sir?
我不知道
I don't know.
昨天你们离开后 我还找过它
I looked for it yesterday after you guys were here.
它不见了
It's -- it's missing.
先生 你家有两个小孩
Sir, with two young kids in the house,
我们真的得找到那把枪
we should really locate that weapon.
它不在这里 我昨晚到处找遍了
It's not here. I searched everywhere last night.
-还有谁知道这保险箱的密♥码♥ -没人
- Who else has the combination to this safe? - No one.
如果是这样 我们应该让巡逻警官们
Well, in that case, maybe we should leave patrol officers
来完成搜索
to finish the search
并请你和你的孩子们进城一趟
and invite you and your kids downtown
谈一谈这个问题
to talk about this problem.
问题 什么问题
Problem? What -- what problem?
丢了的枪吗
The missing gun?
你说了你会告诉我到底是怎么回事
You said you'd tell me what was going on!
我说过吗
I did?
好吧 但在我们讨论那件事之前
Oh, well, but before we get into that discussion...
胡里奥
Julio.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话都将成为不利证词
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
我已经告诉过你们了
I already told you.
我不知道为什么那把点22不见了
I don't know why the .22 is missing.
-我没法解释 -是吗
- I can't explain it. - Yeah?
在昨晚之前
Well, prior to last night,
你最近一次打开保险箱是什么时候
when was the last time you, uh, opened the safe?
我不知道 很早以前了
I don't know. A while ago.
在我妻子重新开始全职工作之前
Before my wife went back to work full time.
自从我开始照顾小孩们
Since I took over with the kids,
我就再也没机会去靶场了
I don't get a chance to go to the range anymore.
好吧 我们现在暂时回到这个人身上
All right, let's go back to this guy for a moment.
他来过你家吗
He came by your house?
他没来过我家
He didn't come by my house.
是吗 但你女儿好像...
Really? Well, your daughter seems to --
我女儿才七岁
My daughter is 7.
她还以为自己是条美人鱼呢
She thinks she's a mermaid.
她说她见过他
She said that she met him,
而泰特有你儿子的棒球手套
and Tate had your son's baseball glove.
这一点你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
男孩说他的手套是去年夏天不见的
The boy says his glove disappeared last summer.
他父亲认为是他弄丢的
His father thought he lost it.
两个孩子都说泰特·哈里森
And both kids said that Tate Harrison
在他们父亲出门的时候来过好几次
dropped by several times while their father was out.
还是没找到点22手♥枪♥
No sign of the .22,
不过巡警确实在厨房♥里发现了薄荷茶
Though patrol did find some mint tea in the kitchen.
薄荷茶
Mint tea?
那简直不算是烟幕弹
That's hardly a smoking gun.
好了 我们是如何推断的
All right, so, uh, what are we thinking here?
泰特·哈里森
That -- that Tate Harrison
想要为过去所做的事
wanted to make amends to Mallory Greggs
补偿梅拉里·格里格斯
for something he had done.
也许他强♥奸♥了她
Maybe he raped her.
也许他偷过她的东西 谁知道呢
Maybe he stole from her. Who knows?
而梅拉里误解了他的道歉
And Mallory took his apology the wrong way?
你要怎么为强♥奸♥别人表示道歉
How do you apologize for a rape?
他也没向凯莉·普莱斯道歉
He didn't apologize to Kelly Press.
也许他没记住凯莉的名字
Maybe he couldn't remember Kelly's name.
你觉得会不会是他和梅拉里在偷♥情♥
You think maybe he and Mallory were having an affair
然后被格里格斯先生发现了
and Mr. Greggs found out about it?
但那仍然无法解释哈里森家里
Well, that still wouldn't explain the baseball glove
有棒球手套的事
being at Harrison's apartment.
没错 一个人家里的东西
Yes, how does something from one person's house
怎么会神秘地
mysteriously end up
出现在另一个人家里呢
at someone else's apartment?
也许他妻子能告诉我们
Maybe the wife can tell us.
她或许也能
And she might also be able
解释一下打给哈里森的这些电♥话♥
to explain all the calls she made to Harrison's phone.
我让她去了一号♥审讯室
I put her in interview 1.
天呐 这一切都太突然了 真的
My god, this has all gotten so out of hand, really.
我有将近一年没见过泰特了
I haven't seen Tate in almost a year,
他只来过我家一次 是来道歉的
and he only came by the house once -- to apologize.
-因为什么道歉 -大学刚毕业时
- Apologize for what? - Right out of college,
我曾是他家族服装品牌的
I was a design assistant
设计助理
for his family's clothing label,
当时泰特挪用了一些公♥款♥
and Tate embezzled some money,
但他嫁祸在了我身上
and he made it look like I did it.
强♥奸♥犯 小偷 盗用公♥款♥者
Rapist, thief, embezzler.
他父亲将我解雇了
And his father fired me.
我想知道有没有办法能逮捕受害者
I wonder if there's any way to arrest the victim.
你接受他的道歉了吗
Did you accept his apology?
是的
Yes.
虽然失去那份工作给我带来了很多麻烦
I mean, losing that job caused me all sorts of problems.
即使最终他的父亲
And, look, even though his father
弄明白了事情的真♥相♥
figured it out eventually,
对我来说那仍是我人生的低潮
it was a very upsetting episode in my life,
我只想把这一切都抛在脑后
and I just wanted to forget the whole thing.
所以你从未告诉过你丈夫
Is that why you never told your husband
泰特来过你们家吗
that Tate had come by the house?
是的 没有说的必要
Exactly. I mean, there was no point.
泰特做过的事过去很久了
What Tate did happened so long ago.
这么多年了你们为什么还关心这些
Why you care about it all these years later...
格里格斯太太 我们关心的原因是
The reason we care, Mrs. Greggs --
有人用点22口径手♥枪♥射杀了泰特
someone shot Tate in the head with a .22-caliber handgun
然后抛尸在穆赫兰道
and dumped his body off Mulholland Drive.
而你丈夫的点22手♥枪♥失踪了
And your husband's .22 is missing.
你确定
Are you sure...
你只见过哈里森先生一次吗
that you only saw Mr. Harrison once?
我确定 天呐
I'm positive. Oh, my god.
那么在八月的最后两周里
So all these calls between you and Mr. Harrison
你跟哈里森先生的这些通话记录
from the last two weeks of August --
都只是光喘气不说话吗
those are just heavy breathing?
我们对九月二号♥的通话内容尤其感兴趣
We're particularly interested in September 2nd,
因为那就是泰特·哈里森失踪的日期
because that's the date that Tate Harrison went missing.
他在12点9分给你了打电♥话♥
He called you at 12:09.
你在12点58分回了电♥话♥
You called him back at 12:58.
几小时之后
A few hours later,
哈里森在福蒙特咖啡买♥♥了
Harrison made his last purchase at Vermont Grinds --
最后一杯拿铁 一杯薄荷茶
one latte, one mint tea.
但他到底是在跟谁喝茶
But who was he drinking the tea with --
梅拉里还是她丈夫
Mallory or her husband?
你可以让事情轻松点 哈里森太太
You can make it easier on yourself, Mrs. Harrison,
或是让它变得很困难
or you can make it harder,
但我们会知道真♥相♥的
but we're going to get to the truth.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want to get to the truth?
好的
Okay.
我们再来一次
Let's start over.
但这次 我想要我的律师
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表