剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
于是 我看了她的手♥机♥记录
So I, uh -- I-I looked at the cell.
我注意到她...
I noticed she --
她给他打过五次电♥话♥
she called him five times...
就在四点到六点之间
...between 4:00 and 6:00.
六点 那就是验尸官认为的
6:00 -- that's when the coroner
她服下那些药的时刻
said she took those pills.
你认为汉森医生本该能救斯蒂芬妮的
You thought Dr. Henson should have saved Stephanie's life.
不 我认为他杀了她
No. I think he killed her.
是他开的药导致了她有自杀倾向
That medication made her suicidal.
而当她求助的时候 他却没时间
And when she reached out, he couldn't be bothered,
尽管他曾对我们说过 也曾对她说过
even though he said to us, he said to her,
"每一次 每一次
"Always, always --
我总是会接电♥话♥的 每次都会"
I'll always answer the phone -- always."
你是怎么说服兰德尔·沃德帮助你的
How did you convince Randall Ward to help you?
兰迪是个客户 也是个朋友
Oh, Randy was a client, a friend.
哪门子朋友啊
Some friend.
是啊 现在他也要为
Yeah. Now he's going down
兰德尔的谋杀案承担罪责了
for Randall's murder, too.
从技术上讲 这是一起双重谋杀
Technically, it's a double homicide.
但我只要起诉他雇凶杀人也就够了
But the murder-for-hire gives me everything I need.
如果你能跟他达成交易的话
If you'll make the deal.
你想知道更让人抓狂的事吗
You want to know something crazy?
斯蒂芬妮最好的朋友
Stephanie's best friend --
这人简直一团糟
this one is a mess.
她... 性
She's -- I mean, sex,
毒品和酒精 什么都沾
drugs, drinking, everything.
但斯蒂芬妮...她连一小杯香槟
But Stephanie -- we couldn't get her
都绝对不肯喝
to enjoy one little glass of champagne.
那天肯定发生了什么事 肯定
Something happened that day. Something happened.
但他...他竟然不接电♥话♥
But he -- h-h-he didn't want to answer his phone.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么 为什么 为什么他不接电♥话♥
Why -- why -- why wouldn't he answer his phone?
我不明白我的小女儿为什么...
I don't understand why my little girl...
我不...
I don't...
你掉下一颗鸡蛋
You drop an egg.
有时鸡蛋会碎 有时则不会
Sometimes it breaks, sometimes it doesn't.
你不如试试写下来
Why don't you see if writing it all down
或许会让你感觉好受些
will help you understand better.
都写下来 霍兰德先生
Write it all down, Mr. Holland,
然后我们再看看有什么能帮助你的
and we will see what we can do for you.
欧文·霍兰德
雇佣兰德尔·沃德杀死汉森医生
女儿斯蒂芬妮是汉森医生的病人
抱歉我得早点走
Hey, sorry I'm leaving early.
我在为慈善长跑做练习
I'm training for that charity run.
胡里奥 你今天做得真好
Julio, great work today.
我觉得你真的把那个家伙打动了
I think you really opened that guy up.
是啊 我跟每个讨厌医生的人
Yeah. I can relate to
都有共同语言
anybody hating doctors.
那么你在进行的这个愤怒管理
Then this anger-management thing that you're doing --
肯定很难吧
I mean, that must be tough.
不 当然的确很难
No. Well...yeah.
但并不是因为那个 长官
But it's not that, sir.
我的妻子...
My wife...
很久以前 她患有癫痫
A long time ago, she had a seizure disorder,
但医生跟她说 她已经
But the doctor told her that it was okay
可以停药了
to go off her meds.
我们正要迎来我们的第一个孩子
And we were getting ready to have our first kid.
她怀孕五个月了
She was 5 months' pregnant.
我还留着...我们为孩子买♥♥的
I still have the, uh -- the car seat
汽车安全座椅
that we bought for the baby.
我们本来将有个女儿
It was supposed to be a little girl.
她今年该跟她一样大了
She would have been her age this year.
总之 我的妻子...
Anyway, um, my wife --
我的妻子...
my wife, uh...
她有一次突然发作了
She had a, uh, seizure.
她本来正开车去杂货店
She was driving to the grocery store,
结果她的车就失控了
and the car spun out of control.
医生抢救了她...
Took her...
整整...四天
Four...days...
结果她还是死了
To die.
而我...
And I...
我没法平息自己的愤怒
I just can't stop being mad about it.
不过谈一谈这事总是有好处的
It's good to talk about it, though.
我也听说是这样 陶
That's what I hear, Tao.
我只是不知道该如何...
I just can't figure out how to...
将这件事放下
let go of it.
也许你明天回到你的旧办公桌
Maybe you'll get closer to an answer
就能稍微好一点了
at your old desk.
你不想让我跟你坐这么近吗 副队
You don't want me to sit so close to you, Lieutenant?
你坐那里总给我一种临时的感觉
That situation looked temporary.
搞得我很紧张
It was making me nervous.
还是搬回来吧
Why don't you settle back in?
你回来了真好 胡里奥
It's great to have you back, Julio.
谢谢你 塞克斯
Thank you, Sykes.
是啊 你回去啦
Yeah. Here you go.
坐在普罗文茨旁边越来越无聊了
It was getting boring just sitting next to Provenza.
我也正想说这句话呢
I was about to say the same thing about you.
我只是想确认你在家 一切正常
I just wanted to make sure you were home and all right.
是的 是的 我都好着呢
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
那么 你从观看滑子的审讯录像里
So, did you learn anything new
找到了什么新信息吗
watching the Slider interview?
说不好 他的话算不上可靠
I don't know. Uh, he's not exactly a reliable source --
-他名字都叫滑子 -当心
- Slider. - Well, be careful.
深入了解爱丽斯的生活
Diving into Alice's life
有可能会让你想起一些旧伤疤
could open up some old wounds.
的确
It does.
但不知为什么
But for some reason,
我对爱丽斯了解得越多
the more I-I learn about her,
她对我来说就越重要
the more important Alice becomes to me.
是的 对我们来说也是一样的
Yes. It works that way for us, too.
如果你不累坏或许会对你的写作有帮助
It will help you to not exhaust yourself.
我不会的 我只是...
I won't. Um, I just --
我答应了明天要交另一份稿子
I-I promised another post by tomorrow.
我想我已经有素材了
And, um, I think I have it.
我注意到爱丽斯经常画这个
I noticed that Alice drew this a lot,
画这个鸟的图案
this, this bird.
通过贾斯汀·皮特曼又名八哥 见到滑子
居住在高速公路旁的一个救助营地里
常去图书馆 好莱坞分馆
在她鞋上和帐篷上都有
It was on her shoes and on her tent.
在鞋上 帐篷上和背包上画鸟
你知道这图案有什么意义吗
Do you know anything about it?
我其实...她说这让她想起了她的姐妹
I really... I mean she said it reminded her of her sister.
让爱丽斯想起她的姐妹
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表