剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
一号♥已经到达
All right, number one has landed at the, uh,
秘密花♥园♥汽车旅馆
Secret Garden Motel.
后备队请到亚当斯12756号♥靠近韦斯顿这里
Have backup units roll out to 12756 Adams near Western.
几位 今天不是什么
Hey, guys. Today's not a good day
在这转悠的好日子 懂了吗
to be hanging out around here, all right?
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
好心人
I'm a friend, all right?
最好听我的 去看个电影之类的
Now take my advice. Go catch a movie or something.
开火了 警员需要帮助
Shots fired. Officers need help.
秘密花♥园♥汽车旅馆
Secret Garden Motel
-在亚当斯路和韦斯特路 -别动
- on Adams and Western. - Don't move.
不许动 我是警♥察♥ 放下武器
Freeze! Police! Drop your weapon!
约翰·巴恩斯 不许动
Jon Barnes! Freeze!
洛杉矶警局
L.A.P.D.!
丹尼斯·普莱斯 放下武器
Dennis Price, drop your weapon!
举起手 慢慢走出来
Walk out very slowly with your hands up!
趴在地上
Get on the ground now!
妈的
Damn it.
-是正当防卫 -是啊
- It was self-defense. - Oh, yeah.
那谁在防卫呢 断崖
And who was defending themselves, Klip?
我不是断崖
It ain't klip.
不是才怪
The hell it isn't.
我听说那家伙向你开了一枪
I heard this idiot took a shot at you.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
没找到他们就一切安好
As long as they keep missing.
-库伯怎么样 -很烦
- How's Coop? - Annoyed.
我得等武调科 他们至少要一个小时才能来
I have to wait for F.I.D. And they won't be here for an hour.
至少那混♥蛋♥
Well, at least we finally got something
终于摊上事了
on that son of a bitch.
别这么确定
Don't be so sure.
丹尼斯声称自己是正当防卫
Dennis claims self-defense.
真是让人惊讶呢
Oh, big surprise.
知道是谁引发的冲突吗
Any way of knowing who initiated this little disagreement?
头两声枪响声音很大
The first two shots were really loud,
断崖带着的是点40
and Klip was packing a .40.
巴恩斯呢
What about Barnes?
巴恩斯带着伯莱塔手♥枪♥
Barnes had a beretta -- the same kind of gun
和昨天三起青少年谋杀案中的手♥枪♥一致
used in the triple murder of those kids yesterday,
所以那几起案子算是破了吗
So I guess we can mark that solved.
塞克斯 枪♥支♥那边的弗朗辛
Yeah, Sykes, firearms Francine
好像总让你插队啊
seems to always let you cut in line,
所以不如你去把这伯莱塔拿过去
so why don't you take that beretta downtown
看看是否匹配
and, uh, see if it matches up?
天啊 一个人要54美元
Oh, god. $54 a person.
比我在圣诞节时给我孙子孙女的都多
That's more than I give my grandkids at Christmas.
而且我最讨厌沙拉里放山羊奶酪了
And I don't even like goat cheese on my salad.
我们找到了一些海♥洛♥因♥
Hey! We found some heroin!
有40块
There were 40 bricks of it
就藏在梳妆台下面
just like this taped under the dresser.
我拿到缉毒科去
I'll take it to Narco,
看看和塔米卡车里发现的是否匹配
See if it matches the stuff from tamika's car.
胡里奥 你愿意带那个蠢货去局里吗
Julio, do you want to take that knucklehead downtown?
这起枪击 也标志着
The shooting, which marks
暴♥力♥事件连续发生了五天
the fifth consecutive day of violence
目前已发生五起死亡案件
塔米卡·韦弗和她三岁的儿子杰里迈亚
After the unsolved murder of Tamika Weaver
被杀一案尚未侦破
and her 3-year-old boy, Jeremiah.
这些新的谋杀发生...
And while these new murders occurred al--
盖里被捕了吗
Hey, Gary was arrested?
是的 大约一小时前在回音公园一个酒吧里
Yes. About an hour ago in a bar in Echo Park.
来 坐吧
So, have a seat.
你能不能给我解释一下我为什么
I wonder if you could explain why I keep hearing about
一直从别人那听到你和盖里的风言风语
what's happening between you and Gary from somebody else.
我 我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm -- I'm sorry, mom. I-I just --
我很努力地不想成为麻烦
I've been -- I've been working really hard to not be a problem,
我只是
and -- and I-I just --
你总是这样说
This is what you always say.
现在你觉得哪个对我更糟
Now, what do you think would be worse for me --
终于摆脱了威胁你的人
getting rid of the person who is threatening you
还是发现来不及了 你已经...
or finding out too late that you --
我说不出口
I-I can't even say the words.
等等
H-hold on a second, though,
因为 因为我所知道的
because -- because everything I know
关于盖里声称他会对我做的事情
about what Gary said he'd do to me,
都是从另一个纱伦那听来的 好吗
I heard from the other Sharon, okay?
谁知道她说的是不是真的
And who knows if she's ever telling the truth?
我只是 我不想 不想让你伤心
I just -- I-I didn't want to -- I didn't want to upset you
如果她用这个故事来为自己辩护
if she's just using this -- this story to -- to save herself,
她百分之百会这样做的
which she's 100% capable of doing.
我应该告诉你的
And I should have told you.
我知道 你是对的
I know. You're right.
我们每次争吵都是这么收尾
This is the end of every argument we ever have.
我再也不会这样了 我保证
I won't do it again, I promise.
好
Okay.
你听到另外那个纱伦说的了
You heard the other Sharon.
她说的像是真的吗
Does she sound for real to you?
洛杉矶警局
是真的 但你说的对
She does, but you are right.
很难知道你妈妈什么时候在说真话
It is very hard to know when your mother's telling the truth.
我想我们很快就会知道了
I guess we'll find out soon enough.
缉毒警♥察♥只用了一个半小时
It only took an hour and a half
对汽车旅馆房♥间里的海♥洛♥因♥进行分♥析♥
for narco analysis on the heroin from the motel room.
跟约翰·巴恩斯两个月前被捕时
An exact match to the heroin Jon Barnes
缴获的完全一致
was arrested with two months ago.
约翰·巴恩斯
我顺便跟当时逮捕的警官聊了一下
I spoke with the officer that made that arrest, incidentally.
想知道巴恩斯的律师是谁吗
Want to guess who Barnes had as a lawyer?
-彼得·高曼 -就是他
- Peter Goldman. - The one and only.
在逮捕其他六个毒贩时 他也出现了
Goldman also showed up for six other dealers.
斯蒂芬 可以的话
Steph, if you could, find out
查出在这些场合都是谁打电♥话♥找的高曼
who called Goldman on those occasions.
但是有个问题
Here's a problem, though.
汽车旅馆的毒品
The dope from the motel
添加了婴儿泻药 而不是玉米淀粉
was cut with baby laxative, not cornstarch.
所以跟塔米卡车里发现的海♥洛♥因♥不一样
So it's not a match with the heroin found in Tamika's car.
等等 现在是两种海♥洛♥因♥吗
Hold on. Now we're talking about two kinds of heroin?
塔米卡不能跟教堂连起来
Tamika's doesn't link back to the church?
塔米卡·韦弗 绰号♥帅小伙
好了
Uh, all right.
我们别被这些
Let's not get sidetracked
巴恩斯谋杀案调查
谁吸食哪种毒品这种不相关的细节分心了
by all these irrelevant details about who got high on what.
我们手上有起枪战案
We have a shootout,
所以我们逮捕丹尼斯 代号♥断崖
so let's arrest Dennis, A.K.A. Klip,
因其试图谋杀约翰·巴恩斯
for the attempted murder of Jon Barnes,
让霍布斯跟高曼去交易
Let Hobbs and Goldman deal the guy
让那家伙认了其他几宗谋杀案
into confessing to all the rest of these murders.
抱歉 法律上来说
Sorry. Legally,
你面临的是互相斗殴行为
you're looking at a mutual combat situation.
但塞克斯说 听上去像是丹尼斯先开的枪
But Sykes said that it sounded like Dennis shot first.
并不意味着他先拔的枪 副队
Doesn't mean he drew first, lieutenant.
高曼会坚持
Goldman will insist
丹尼斯是在自卫
Dennis was defending himself against Barnes,
我也不能反驳
and I can't prove otherwise.
或许有其他的角度
Maybe there's another angle.
是啊 更多角度
Yeah, more angles --
可不正是我们需要的嘛
just what we need.
这个角度需要我们
This one asks us to believe
相信一个我们之前错信的人
someone we know to have been untrustworthy in the past,
但也值得一试
but it's worth a shot.
胡里奥 你能通知普莱斯牧师吗
Julio, if you would inform Reverend Price
说我们在案子上有发现 需要他的关注
that we've had a break in the case that requires his attention.
好 长官
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表