剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Have a seat.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming to me,
因为我今天行动有些不便
Because I'm -- I'm a little pinned down today.
但我上周曾去采访格雷格
But I tried to interview Greg last week
就用我发给你的问题
using the questions I had e-mailed to you.
但它们没起到什么作用 因为他不识字
But they weren't very helpful, because he can't read.
对他这样的孩子来说很常见
Oh, well, that's not unusual for a kid like him.
对
Right.
他不配合我 但他尊敬你
And he won't cooperate with me, but he admires you.
至少 他经常提起你
At least, he -- he quotes you a lot.
我想如果我下次采访他时
And I was thinking that if you could be there
你也在的话
the next time I try to talk to him --
我签字同意你采访他
Okay, look, I signed off on this whole interview thing
我也同意不将采访内容用作证据
and agreed to not treat it as evidence,
但我不明白这对我的案子有什么帮助
but I don't see how it helps my case.
你多大了 14岁吗
And what are you, anyway -- 14?
我快20了
I'm almost 20, and --
用成人的叙事方式给我讲下这个故事
Frame the story for me in adult terms.
你的角度是什么
What's your angle?
你想让格雷格为他的行为道歉吗
Are you trying to get Greg to say he's sorry for what he did?
天哪 不 事实上 我不允许
God, no. Actually, I'm barred
-问起 -那是什么
- from even asking him. - Well, what is it, then?
-谋杀的事 -坦诚地告诉我
- About the murder. - Be -- be honest with me.
好吧 我想弄清楚
Okay, I'm trying to figure out
滑子是不是一直都是这样
if Slider was always this way,
还是说有个转折点
or was there a turning point
让他从流浪街头的孩子变成了杀人犯
when he changed from street kid to killer?
被控杀人犯
Allegedly.
被控杀人犯
Allegedly.
滑子说你会让他出庭
Slider told me you're letting him take the stand.
这的确不太理想
It's not ideal,
但只有这样 他才让我为他辩护
but it's the only way he'd let me represent him.
那么我想要请你看看
Well, then I want you to see
我只问了一些非常简单的问题
how easily your client loses it with me
而你的委托人如此轻易地就说漏嘴了
when I ask him just some -- some pretty simple questions.
然后再想象一下当他在法庭上
And then I want you to imagine
被安德莉亚·霍布斯交叉盘问的时候
how he'd react at trial,
他又会怎么表现
under cross-examination from Andrea Hobbs.
在你将他带到陪审团面前之前
I'm offering Slider an opportunity to practice some --
我是在给滑子提供机会来练习...
Some ordinary social interaction
进行一些普通的交流
before you put him in front of a jury.
如果我是你的话
If I were you,
我肯定会想知道他的表现如何
I'd want to see how he behaves.
胡里奥发现米琪小姐在自己家里
Julio found Miss Mitzy at her house.
现在他正在赶往她家
He's on his way up with her right now.
另外我们还没发现她弟弟的踪迹
And still no sign of the brother.
米琪有犯罪记录吗
Does Mitzy have a criminal record?
没有 只有一个社交网站
No. Just a social one.
她在脸书上说自己三个月前
She says on facebook she left
辞去了牙科保健员的职位
her job as a dental hygienist
以便创办自己的公♥关♥公♥司♥
three months ago to start her own publicity firm.
所以奇普的姐姐就是他的公♥关♥吗
So, Chip's sister is also his publicist?
显然是的
Apparently.
还有一件很有趣的事
Oh, and something else that's pretty interesting --
奇普的日常工作是替身演员
In everyday life, Chip is a stuntman.
所以他才会知道如何跳出正在行驶的车辆
So he would know how to jump out of a moving vehicle.
迈克 我们对他们一起开的那辆车
Mike, do we have anything else
还知道什么别的信息吗
on the car they both were driving?
技工说刹车油管很正常 车胎也没爆
Mechanic said good brake lines, no flat tires.
有可能是被黑了
Could have been hacked,
但我得好好检查一下电子线控情况
but I'd have to go over the drive-by-wire.
电子线控
Drive-by-wire?
轿车是这样的 当你驾驶或是踩刹车时
Cars like this, when you steer or step on the brake,
就会有计算机将这一行为
a computer translates that
-转译为一种信♥号♥♥... -我的天
- action into a signal, which -- - Oh, my god.
你是不是在说...
Are you saying that --
这个电子线控被人黑了
that this drive-by-wire could have been hacked?
是的 于是这辆车有可能被远程遥控
Yes, and the car could be driven remotely.
好像多安装了一个方向盘和一对刹车
As if installing an extra steering wheel
造成的麻烦还不够多一样
and another pair of brakes didn't create enough trouble.
巴斯 车内有摄像头
Buzz, there were onboard cameras.
是的 但没有插记忆卡
Yes, but no memory cards.
一切情况都被直接传输到后面的面包车那
Everything was transmitted directly to the follow van.
我要发推特说说这事
I'm tweeting about this.
你们不能指控我弟弟撞毁了他的车
You're not accusing my brother of crashing his car
而我却没有记录这一切...
without having me documenting ev--
你不能切断我跟这个世界之间的联♥系♥
You can't cut me off from the world like that.
这个世界想休息一下 头儿
The world wants a break. Ma'am.
迈克
Mike.
祝你好运
Good luck.
这是你的车 对吗
This is your vehicle, is it not?
你证明不了这一点
You can't prove that.
我看见你帮奇普坐上了你的小面包车
I saw you helping Chip into your minivan
然后开车带他离开了
before you drove him away.
我们有录像证明你帮他逃离了医院
We have video of you assisting him escape from the hospital.
也许我是做了这件事
Well, maybe that was me.
但奇普正沉浸在悲伤之中
But Chip was overwhelmed with grief.
他刚刚失去了他的妻子
He just lost his wife.
他应该不用回答这么一大群
He shouldn't have to answer questions
对于明星紧咬不放的警官们的问题
from a bunch of celebrity-crazed police officers.
你们也是这么对待贾斯汀·比伯的吗
Would you treat Justin Bieber like this?
谁
Who?
-哪个贾斯汀 -女士
- Justin who? - Ma'am,
我们只需知道你弟弟去哪了
we just need to know where your brother's gone.
奇普想要保护自己的隐私和尊严
Chip wanted to protect his privacy and his dignity.
这就是你帮他穿着病号♥服逃跑的原因吗
Is that why you helped him escape in his hospital gown?
保护他的尊严
To protect his dignity?
不 我得把他带到某个
No. I needed to take him somewhere
他能够正确处理自己遭受的痛苦的地方
where he could properly communicate his loss.
你是在说律师吗
Are you talking about a lawyer?
不 我不是在说律师
No, I'm not talking about a lawyer.
在好莱坞 奇普身上发生的事
In Hollywood, what happened to Chip
只会在一个地方里受到热议
can only be discussed in one forum.
他现在就在那里 现场直播呢
He's there right now, live!
我在跟什么人说话啊
What am I dealing with here?
你们都没听说过马里奥·洛佩兹吗
Haven't you ever heard of Mario Lopez?
我很惊讶我们居然没有在看这个节目
I'm surprised we're not watching it.
《美国寻物游戏》悲剧
我是说 事实情况是 我和唐娜
I mean, the fact is, you know, Donna and I,
我们的爱深远而持久 老兄 你懂的
we shared a deep and abiding love, man, you know.
我们不是可恨的人
We're not hateful people.
我们只是被人误解了
We're just misunderstood.
奇普对唐娜表达哀悼
我是说 当然 我们相互间是说过
I mean, sure, we said some awful,
一些非常非常可怕的话
awful things to each other,
但那正是我们表达感情的方式
but that was our way of expressing our affection.
艾米 给那个节目制♥作♥人打电♥话♥
Amy, call the producers of that show
让他们拖住科克伦先生
and have them hold Mr. Cochran
直到胡里奥能够逮捕他
until Julio can arrest him.
我很...我很抱歉 伙计 我
I'm -- I'm sorry, man, I'm a --
我这会还有些没缓过来
I'm a bit of a wreck right now.
奇普对唐娜表达哀悼
没事的 听着 奇普
It's all right. Listen, Chip,
你觉得自己需不需要
do you think that you might want
一个人静静地呆一段时间
to take a little time for yourself
逃避一下 暂时远离公众的视线呢
and just sort of get away and be out of the public eye?
不用 我想不用
I don't think so. I don't think so.
我想唐娜也会希望我...
I think Donna would have wanted me to --
继续推进我的副业
to push on with the spin-off.
我们的粉丝并不因为
Our fans, they don't call
他们讨厌我们 而叫我们蟑螂
the cockroaches because they hate us.
他们叫我们小强是因为
They call us the cockroaches
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表