剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
You told your father that you were leaving, and --
然后他破门而入 都没敲门
And he burst into the room, without even knocking,
大喊着说我要毁了
yelling that I was about to destroy
埃克森美孚以来最大的合并
the biggest merger since exxon mobil.
这比喻实在太糟糕了
Well, that is not just a terrible analogy.
也未免夸大其词了
It's also a gross exaggeration.
这么对待这世上他唯一能够依靠的孩子
And a truly awful way to treat the only child in the world
真心差劲
that he can really count on.
斯隆一家还在酒店 对吧
The Sloans are staying in a hotel, right?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. So?
怎么可以不敲门就冲进去她的房♥间呢
Well, how could anybody burst into her room without knocking?
不管怎样 布拉德 不管我多么难过
Somehow or other, Brad, no matter how upset I get
不管我崩溃多少次
or how many times I fall apart,
你永远都知道怎么安慰我
you always seem to know exactly what I need to hear.
你们能放他们走了吗 拜托
Could you let them go, please,
他们俩现在都恢复正常了
Now that they're in the right frame of mind?
别再去纠结
And -- and look, let's not get so bogged down
这些房♥卡了
over these room keys.
我...我花了十亿订的这些经典房♥间
I-I paid a billion dollars for a block of rooms at that hotel.
他们都登记在我名下
They were all in my name.
每个房♥间我都有房♥卡
I got a key to each one.
这是正常手续 很正常
It's standard. Standard!
所以为什么要宣读我们的权利 我不懂
So why you had to read us our rights, I have no idea.
斯隆先生
Mr. Sloan,
向你和你的家人宣读米兰达权利
you and your family were mirandized
是因为我们能够证明
because we can prove that
丹尼尔·伊根是被谋杀的...
Daniel Egan was murdered --
而且跟你女儿脱不了干系
and your daughter is responsible.
丹尼尔·伊根是自杀的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Daniel Egan committed suicide.
不 他不是
Well, no, he didn't.
首先 有人给他下药了
First of all, someone drugged him.
这没成功杀死他
And when that didn't work,
又把电吹风扔进他浴缸
a hair dryer was tossed into his bathtub.
这也没成功
And when that didn't work,
他又被按进水里
his head was pushed under the water,
于是被活活淹死了
and he was forcibly drowned.
听起来像那么回事
Sounds thorough.
爸爸 丽萨确实脾气挺大
Daddy, Lisa, does have a temper.
别那么说你妹妹 你爱她
Don't talk about your sister that way! You love her!
再说 丽萨也没有那么大力气
Besides, Lisa does not have enough strength
淹死一个男人
to drown a guy.
你女儿的辩护律师会这样为其辩护的
That's what your daughter's defense attorney will tell us.
为了彻底排除其他嫌疑人...
And just to make sure that we've ruled out all other suspects...
斯隆先生...
Mr Sloan...
我们需要仔细看一下你的手腕
We're gonna take a better look at your wrist.
这得在黑暗环境下进行
And we're going to take that better look in the dark.
天哪 那...
Oh, my god. What --
斯图尔特手表上发光的东西是什么
W-what -- what -- what is that glowing all over stuart's watch?
泻盐 在丹尼尔·伊根浴缸里
Epsom salt. And it was also on the hair dryer
拿出来的吹风机上面也有
we pulled from Danny Egan's bathtub.
搞定了 队长
I have it, captain. I have it.
好样的 巴斯
Good job, Buzz.
要知道 你拍的这些可以给
You know, uh, the Sloans might like that clip
斯隆一家的婚礼录像当花絮
added to their wedding video.
抱歉打扰了 我只是想说
Oh! Uh, sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to say
我们在酒店的垃圾箱里找到了戴娜的药
we found all of Dana's prescriptions in the hotel trash.
那么我们将在那些药瓶上
Oh. So, whose prints do you think we're gonna find
除了你女儿的指纹
on all those medicine bottles, Mr. Sloan,
还能找到谁的指纹呢 斯隆先生
other than your daughter's?
还是说你想用剩下的一个半小时
Or would you like to take the next hour and a half
去打点婚礼呢
to check everything?
什么一个半小时 客人随时都会来
Hour and a half?! I have guests coming any second now!
行了 斯图
Oh, Stu.
好吧 我是一位一生努力工作的父亲
Okay, I'm a father who worked his whole life
只为了能给女儿一个她梦想中的完美婚礼
to give his daughter the wedding of her dreams.
我已经花了40多万美金了
I'm out more than 400 grand already,
这期间
And, um, along the way,
我得不停地打电♥话♥联♥系♥很多人
I've had to make some tough calls.
除了宴会负责人和花店
And between dealing with the caterer and the florist
还有摄影师 以及那个瘾君子
And those photographers, and that drug addict...
我承认 我也许...也许...
I admit, I might -- might...
犯了一些错误
have made some mistakes.
父亲都那样
As fathers do.
-我们真的有药瓶吗 -你说呢
- Do we really have the medicine bottles? - You have to ask?
但是 这很重要
But, and this is very important,
请不要惩罚那对小情侣
please don't punish these lovebirds
为了我可能...
for something that I very...
可能我自己做的事情
very possibly did do myself --
而这一切我将会在他们婚礼之后全部坦白
And which I will fully reveal after they're legally wed.
不 不行
Nope. Not good enough.
快点吧 我差不多全都招了
Oh, come on! I told you almost everything!
我们就不能婚宴之后再谈吗
Can't we talk again after the reception?
这取决于你
That all depends.
你有没有去过伊根先生的酒店房♥间
Did you enter mr. Egan's hotel room
意图谋杀他
intending to murder him?
当然没有
Of course not.
我在他喝的那罐红牛里
I slipped a load of Dana's drugs
放了许多戴娜服用的药
into the gallon of red bull he was drinking.
他晕过去之后 我就叫服务员
When he passed out, I was gonna get the bellman
帮我把那个蠢货抬下楼
to help me take the idiot downstairs to our rental van
用租的车把他载回家
And drive him to our house.
我给他服用了足够多的安定
I had given him enough valium
保证他整个蜜月都老老实实地睡着
to sleep through the damn honeymoon.
但是你知道的啊 丹尼可是个瘾君子
Uh, but you knew Danny was an addict.
他的耐药性跟我差不多高
His tolerance level for valium is probably as high as mine.
-而且红牛里面有咖♥啡♥因♥啊 -去我们家
- And red bull has caffeine! - To our house?
你把他放在哪个房♥间 不是我全新的日光浴房♥吧
Which room were you putting him in? Not in my new solarium.
队长 我们来处理家庭骚扰电♥话♥报♥警♥时
Captain, there was a van waiting at the valet
的确看到了有车在待客
when we drove up on that domestic disturbance call.
好吧 可能你在进丹尼的房♥间之前
Okay, maybe there was no intent before you let yourself
-确实没有杀人企图 -我就是这么说的啊
- into danny's room. - That's what I'm saying.
发生在丹尼身上的事情
What happened to danny, that was...
我只是别无选择
well, that was just me running out of options.
我出现在房♥里的时候 那个混♥蛋♥不但没昏迷
When I showed up in the room, not only was he not out cold,
还在唱着那首难听得要死的歌♥
but the jackass was still singing that terrible song.
我记不清我拿起吹风机
I have no memory of -- of picking up a hair dryer...
或者把它扔进浴缸里
or throwing it in the tub,
或者把他的头摁进了浴缸里
or holding his head underwater till he went...
直到他 好像不动了
glub glub glub.
好的 我们听够了
Okay. Now we've heard enough.
安德莉亚 你怎么看
Andrea, what do you think?
如果斯隆先生最终认供
If he agrees to eventually write all that down,
他或许可以参加婚礼
Mr. Sloan may participate in the marriage ceremony
和女儿跳完第一支舞
and stay through the first dance with his daughter,
前提是有警♥察♥全程监护
provided the police escort him every moment
并且他自己不会试图逃跑
And he doesn't try to get away.
斯隆先生 您是否接受我们在您及您家人面前
Mr. Sloan, do agree to the very generous terms
提出的这些非常慷慨的条件
offered to you in front of your family
有洛杉矶警局作证
by the state and witnessed by the L.A.P.D.?
我接受
I do.
那么 根据加利福尼亚州赋予我的权力
Then by the power vested in me by the state of california,
我准许你参加你女儿的婚礼
I will allow you to attend your daughter's wedding,
但是我们会全程跟随
and we will go with you.
又多了客人 我的天
More guests?! Oh, jeez.
别指望有牛排或者龙虾
Hey, don't expect the steak or lobster.
-你们只能吃到鸡肉或空着肚子 -不不
- It's chicken or nothing. - Oh, no, no, no.
我们还有鲑鱼
We also have some salmon
以及很美味的素食
And a lovely vegetarian offering.
你那还有余下的安♥定♥片♥吗
Do you think that there's any valium left?
我只要三粒
Because I only need three.
沃特森警官
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表