剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你最好做到 明白吗
you'd better keep it, too, okay?
不遵守对我的承诺不会有什么好结果的
Okay, you don't want to break a promise to me.
行吗
All right?
这样好不好
How about this?
我让你说出你自己的故事
I will let you tell your own story.
如果你告诉我任何关于爱丽斯的有用的事
And then if you tell me anything helpful about Alice
并且是我不知道的
that I didn't already know,
我就确保会写出你的故事
I will make sure we have your version of what happened.
我能录下来吗
May I record you?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and will
将成为呈堂证供
be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
若你请不起律师
If you cannot afford one,
法庭会为你指定一位
one will be appointed for you by the state.
你们向她宣读了两次米兰达法则
You're mirandizing her twice.
我不明白是什么意思
I don't understand.
是因为你们让她等了几个小时的原因吗
Is it because you've kept her waiting for hours?!
她已经有律师了
She already has an attorney.
我们有新线索 指控改变了
We have new information. The charges have changed.
我们不再需要她回答明白她的权利
It's no longer necessary that she respond to Miranda.
现在是因为当某人因谋杀而被捕时
It is only necessary that when a person
嫌犯有被告知
is about to be arrested for murder
米兰达法则的必要
that the suspect hear the warning.
-谋杀 什么 -新证据 什么新证据
- Murder? What? - New evidence? What new evidence?
除了在她后车厢里发现的那两万美金
In addition to the $20,000 in the trunk of her car,
我们还发现了
we found a pattern
-银行账户的取款记录 -什么
- of withdrawals from bank accounts... - what?!
那给我们提供了买♥♥凶杀人的
...which offers us excellent circumstantial evidence
绝佳旁证
of murder-for-hire.
所以我雇佣了我自己的丈夫
So I-I hired my own husband
去杀一个我从来没见过的医生吗
to murder a doctor I've never met?!
还有另一起命案
Oh, there's also another death
我们刚刚才把两件案子
which we've only just connected
并案到一起 女士
to these two homicides, ma'am.
没错 珍妮丝
Yes, Janice,
你丈夫的死亡也算是一起谋杀案
your husband's death was also a murder,
因为他是在犯一项重罪的过程中死亡的
because he died during the commission of a felony.
珍妮丝 我不确定
Janice, I-I'm not sure
我是否合适当你的代表律师
I'm the right person to represent you here.
我擅长的领域是民事 不是刑事
My practice is civil, not criminal.
-双重谋杀 -等等 欧文 别这样
- Double homicide? - Wait. Owen, don't.
拜托了 别这么丢下我
Please, don't leave me!
好了 就这样了 我们走吧 珍妮丝
All right, that's it. Let's go, Janice.
霍兰德先生 别担心
Mr. Holland, don't worry.
富林副队带着珍妮丝去进行逮捕登记
Lieutenant Flynn is taking Janice to booking.
如果你在辞职前
And if you would like to look
还想看看我们最重要的
at our most important piece of evidence
一条证据的话 没问题的
before you recuse yourself, that'd be fine.
欧文 欧文 打电♥话♥给我妈妈
Owen, Owen, you have to call my mom.
她在照看餐厅
She's managing the restaurant.
告诉她关了餐厅 来接孩子
Just tell her to close it down and come get the kids.
好了 珍妮丝 我们走吧
That's it, Janice. Let's go!
你们真是大错特错
You're making a terrible mistake!
我可不这么认为 沃德夫人
I don't think so, Mrs. Ward.
你们最重要的证据是什么
And what is your most important piece of evidence?
在你的当事人死前 我想他是为了确保
Before he died, I think, in an effort to make sure
他的妻子能得到
his wife got to keep
他杀害汉森医生得到的酬金
the money he'd been paid to murder Dr. Henson,
他吞下了一张纸条
your client swallowed a note.
什么纸条
What note?
这张 上面写着心理医生的名字
This one, with the psychiatrist's name on it,
办公室地点
the address of his office,
-以及他的车牌号♥ -等等
- and the license-plate number of his car. - Wait, wait.
我的笔记是我与当事人间的保密谈话记录
This is privileged communication you're looking at!
-你不能就这么... -这不能算保密
-You can't just... -It's not privileged, sir.
如果嫌犯是你而不是珍妮丝的话
If you're the suspect instead of Janice.
字迹匹配
It's a match.
我需要这个记录板 谢谢
I need this pad. Excuse me.
这是我们所说的
Here's the pattern of withdrawals
取款记录
we were talking about.
从你个人的现金账户取的
From your personal checking account,
-一共是四万美金 -我猜两万的预付金
- totaling $40,000. - I assume $20,000 in advance,
完事后再付两万
$20,000 to be paid upon completion,
因为你昨天
Because $20,000 is the amount
重新存回去的金额正是两万
that you redeposited yesterday.
霍兰德先生 请你坐下
Mr. Holland, why don't you have a seat?
我们想问问你其它几笔账目的情况
We want to ask you about a few more transactions.
八个月前 汉森医生每两周
Eight months ago, Dr. Henson charged
向你的银行卡账户收取250美金的费用
a Visa account in your name twice a week for $250.
因为我们知道汉森医生只给青少年看病
And since we know that Dr. Henson only worked with adolescents,
所以我们调查了一下你的家人
we took a look at your family.
我们发现了你女儿的死亡报告
We found the death report for your daughter,
斯蒂芬妮·霍兰德
Stephanie Holland.
得知你女儿在看心理医生期间
Listen, we are very sorry
还是自杀了
to hear about your daughter's suicide
我们表示很遗憾
while she was under the doctor's care.
你们当然觉得遗憾 但你们做了什么
Of course you're sorry. But what did you do about it?
先生 我理解
Sir, I understand
我们都会觉得医生是不会犯错的
that doctors aren't supposed to make mistakes.
他们犯错造成病人死亡
And when they do and people die,
那是非常难以让人接受的
It's something that's hard for you to get over.
我猜你肯定去
I bet you went to see
你们律所找了医疗事故律师
a malpractice lawyer at your firm,
我猜那位律师肯定跟你说了些
And I bet that lawyer told you something like
"坏结果不意味着失职"之类的话
"Bad outcomes do not equal negligence."
我猜他们告诉你 你能做的就是
And I bet they told you that the best thing
接受现实 继续生活
for you to do was to accept things and move on.
但怎么继续生活
But how?
那个医生安然无恙 而你爱的人死了
How do you move on when the doctor is still out there
你要怎么继续
and the person that you loved...
生活
is dead?
听上去是有同样经历的人说的话
That sounds like the voice of experience.
而且看上去确实有效果
And it looks like it's having an effect.
或许你可以从你女儿
Maybe you could start by telling us
发生的事说起
what happened to your daughter.
汉森医生对她做了什么
What did Dr. Henson do to her?
每周二 下午四点到七点
Tuesdays, 4:00 to 7:00,
斯蒂芬妮有学习小组
Stephanie had a study group,
跟她朋友间的非正式学习小组
a very unofficial thing with her friends,
我们让她们用泳池旁的屋子
and so we -- we let them u-use the pool house.
那晚我妻子回来的比我晚
My wife got home that night after I did.
我们做了晚餐 看了一会电视
We cooked dinner, watched some television,
然后在八点左右我头痛
then I got a headache around 8:00.
我去看药柜 里面空了
I went to the medicine cabinet, and it was empty --
布洛芬[止痛片] 苯那君[抗过敏药]
Advil, Benadryl,
还有我妻子的佳乐安定 全部都没了
my wife's Xanax -- everything.
就在我们吃晚饭的时候
W-when we were eating dinner,
斯蒂芬妮正躺在泳池小屋的地板上
uh, Stephanie was lying on the floor in the pool house,
她周围到处扔着空药瓶
All those empty pill bottles around her,
其中就包括汉森给她开的
including those dangerous antidepressants
那些危险的抗抑郁药
that Henson prescribed.
她攥着她的电♥话♥ 就像要抱住它一样
She was clutching her phone like she was hugging it,
跟她以前抱着她的动物填充玩具一样
the way she used to hold her little stuffed animals.
于是 我抓起电♥话♥
And I, uh -- I took the phone.
我拨了911 然后
I dialed 911, and, uh,
我注意到她有一条语♥音♥信息
I noticed she had a voicemail.
是七点的时候汉森发来的
7:00, from Henson.
"斯蒂芬妮 抱歉我没接到你的电♥话♥
"Stephanie, sorry I missed your call.
等你方便了给我打过来吧"
Call me back when you can."
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表