剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
幸好不会
Thank goodness.
好了 看看新娘狼吞虎咽之际
Okay, let's see if our bride can talk
能不能供出点什么
with her mouth full.
密♥码♥错误
Passcode not recognized.
为了安全起见 语♥音♥信箱被锁
For security reasons, this voicemail is locked.
请稍后再尝试
Please try again later.
又被锁了 看上去没希望了
真希望我能帮上忙
想想她账户的安全问题是什么吧
行 我可以试试 明天再聊
好 谢谢 下次再聊
她停止吃东西
So, what are the odds
承认谋杀 让我们能去
that she'll stop chewing long enough
观看比赛的可能性有多大
to cop to murder and let us make the game?
我知道你们怎么想的
I know what you think.
我要为丹尼的死负责
I'm responsible for Danny's death.
我杀了他 是我杀的
I killed him. I did.
我永远不会原谅我自己
And I will never forgive myself for it.
我要打给罗比·奥德诺
You know what? I'm gonna call Robby Oderno,
看他能不能帮我们排队
see if he can file for us.
这样的话 我们就能在奏国歌♥时
That way, we can make it to the stadium
赶到体育场
in time for the national anthem.
你怎么让丹尼吃下那些药的
So how'd you get Danny to take the drugs?
你该问 怎么让丹尼不嗑药
It was more like, how did you get Danny to stop taking drugs?
他喜欢嗑嗨的感觉
He loved being high.
洋葱圈 谁吃吗 吃吗
Um...onion ring, anyone? Anyone?
-不了 -不了
- No. - No.
所以你把你妹妹的药给了丹尼
So you handed Danny your sister's drugs?
没有 他肯定自己带了药
No! He must've had his own drugs with him.
很显然 如果我不跟他走
Obviously, he planned to kill himself
他就打算自杀
if I didn't run off with him,
而我没有跟他走 所以...
which I didn't, so...
你把他淹死在浴池里
You drowned him in the bathtub.
什么 把他淹死在...
What?! Drowning him in --
你们还不明白这是怎么回事吗
Okay, look. Is it not clear what happened?
丹尼去了康复中心 洗心革面
Danny went to rehab, cleaned up his act
这样他就能
so he could swoop in
在我结婚那天闯入婚礼 把我带走
and rescue me on my wedding day.
当我拒绝跟丹尼一起走后 他自杀了
And when I refused to go with him, Danny killed himself.
虽然很愚蠢 但也挺浪漫的
It was stupid, but that's romance.
罗比 听着
Robby, listen.
你跟儿童服务中心还经常联♥系♥吗
Yeah, are you still tight with children services?
因为我有几张道奇队的球赛门票
'cause I may have some extra Dodger tickets
可以送给几个幸运的寄养儿童
for some lucky foster kids.
-我晚点再联♥系♥你 -斯隆小姐
- I'll get back to you. - Ms. Slon,
丹尼·伊根被人强迫淹死在浴缸里
Danny Egan was forcibly drowned in the bathtub.
不是自杀 是谋杀
It was not suicide. It was murder.
如果不是你杀的他 那你干嘛逃跑
So if you didn't kill him, why were you running away?
因为我饿坏了
Because I was frickin' starving.
天哪 谋杀
Oh, my god. Murdered?
我完全不知道布拉德会这么嫉妒
I had no idea Brad would be that jealous.
你认为是你未婚夫杀了丹尼吗
You think your fiance Killed Danny?
昨晚 就在他告诉我
Last night, right after he told me
我不能跟丹尼走之后
that I couldn't run away with Danny,
我朝布拉德脸上揍了一拳
I punched Brad in the face,
他甚至都没还手
And he didn't even try to hit me back.
他只是站在那 像个孩子一样哭泣
He just stood there, crying like a baby.
我从没想到他会找丹尼发泄
I never thought he would take it out on Danny.
布拉德太敏感了
Brad's so sensible.
好了 我有个主意
Okay, here's an idea.
既然新郎还在这里
Since we still have the groom present,
不如这小两口团聚一下
why don't we reunite this happy couple?
我们还留着隐私标示牌吗
Do we still have our privacy sign somewhere?
隐私标示牌
Oh, the privacy sign.
给你一点建议 布拉德
Just a little bit of advice, Brad.
你还可以挽救这场婚礼
You can still save this wedding,
但是你一定要非常诚实
but it's gonna take complete honesty,
因为你要是带着谎言走进婚姻
because if you begin the marriage any other way,
那这段婚姻会很快玩完
it's not gonna last.
管他呢 布拉德 捡好听的说
Oh, to hell with that! Brad, you say whatever it takes.
离婚礼就剩不到两小时了
We have less than two hours here.
让我跟他一起进去吧...
Look, let me go in there with him --
嘿 嘿 我们得给他们一点...
Hey, hey! We're gonna give them a little...
私人空间
所以请闭嘴吧
So shut the hell up.
迈克 胡里奥
Uh, Mike, Julio?
能否给新郎和新娘一点时间
Would you mind giving the bride and groom
让他们小两口自己谈谈
some time to talk entirely on their own
无外人打扰可以吗
with, uh, no one listening in?
私人空间
让他们谈谈未来怎么办
Just to discuss what their future could be.
私人空间
Oh. Privacy.
丽萨 你需要把这些清理一下吗
Uh, Lisa, you want me to clear some of this? Uh...
不 我也许还会再吃点
Uh, no. I may pick a little.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
希望你们在婚礼开始前能和好
Hope you guys work it out before the wedding starts.
这...真是...
It's, uh, been a...
难熬的一天啊
rough 24 hours, huh?
可不是吗
Gee, you think?
我们能跟平常一样谈几分钟吗
Can't we just be our old, regular selves for a minute?
来吧
Please.
我知道当你低血糖的时候
I know that when your blood sugar dips,
你情绪会有波动
you get a little emotional.
而且除毛太疼了
And I was sore from all the waxing.
我知道 我后背都要疼死了
Well, tell me about it. My back is on fire.
好了
Okay.
当我向你求婚时
When I asked you to be my wife,
意味着我们不应该隐瞒对方任何事
it meant that we shouldn't have any secrets from each other.
-什么呀 -嘿 我赞同他的说法
- What? - Hey. I agree with him.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
...那是婚姻的意义
...that's part of what it means to be married.
解除婚礼之前
Before we call off wedding,
不如我们试着跟对方坦诚相待
why don't we try being completely truthful
看看有什么效果
and see if that makes a difference?
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
我很抱歉 我们之前交往时
I'm sorry about this, but when we were going out together
大学快毕业那年
our last year in college,
我跟丹尼上♥床♥了
I slept with Danny.
就这些吗
That's it?
那又怎样 我也是啊
So what? I did, too.
什么 你跟丹尼上♥床♥了
What? You slept with Danny?
听着 今天不是要讨论过去
Look, today isn't about the past
不是探讨大学时候的尝试
or some experimental phase that we went through in college
我们做了一次两次还是六次
once or twice or six times.
今天我们要讨论未来 要往前看
Today is about our future, about looking ahead,
探讨我们怎么组建自己的小家
about building a home for ourselves
创造和谐的邻里关系
while constructing whole neighborhoods for other people.
天啊 卷入了婚礼的各种风波
Oh, god. In all of this wedding craziness,
我都忘了我们的家会有多棒
I keep forgetting about just how great our brand can be.
而你却从来没有忘记
But you never do.
说实话 丽萨
Honestly, lisa,
去世的丹尼破坏不了我们的幸福
dead Danny can't stop us from fulfilling our destiny.
只有我们自己才会破坏
Only we can do that.
天哪 他们俩真是天生一对
Boy, oh, boy. These two were made for each other.
真有意思 你说的话
It's funny. You're basically saying
简直跟我爸爸昨晚说的话一模一样
the same things my father said last night,
只是说的更好听
only better.
等等 你♥爸♥爸说什么了
Wait. What did your father say to you?
我已经开始抓狂了
I'm mad already.
你知道我当时情绪失控 我打电♥话♥给他
You know I wasn't myself, and I called him to explain
解释我为什么要离开你然后跟丹尼私奔
why I had to leave you and run off with Danny.
你真的跟他上♥床♥了吗
You really slept with him?
别纠结这问题了 专注点
Don't obsess. Stay focused.
你跟你♥爸♥爸说你要私奔 然后...
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表