剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他们只是过去15年中几乎人人都用过的
They're just the same old latex gloves
老式橡胶手套
everyone else has been using for the last 15 years --
没什么特别的 但是它们可以做小把戏
nothing special, but they do the trick.
有收获了
Got something.
-收到了警报吗 -是的
- Got an alert? - Oh, yeah.
你是我最没想到会来的人
Well, you're the last person I ever expected to visit.
我会来只是因为你对警♥察♥
I'm only here because you told the police
说了很多关于我妈妈的谎言
a bunch of lies about my mother.
她从没打过我 盖里 你打过
She never beat me up, Gary. You did.
她不想在洛杉矶抛弃我
She didn't want to dump me in L.A.
你那样做了
You did.
我不想承认这个
Let's agree to disagree on this.
我知道那时我开车走了
And, hey, I know at the time
留下你一个人 是种严酷的爱
driving away and leaving you here seemed like tough love.
但是看看结果好吗
But look how it all turned out, huh?
"严酷的爱" 你就是这么定义
"Tough love" -- is that what you call
指控我妈妈预谋持枪抢劫的事的吗
accusing my mother of planning an armed robbery?
我们没在说那个
We're not talking about that.
我们谈谈三年前
Let's discuss how three years ago,
纱伦和我因为冰♥毒♥被捕
Sharon and I got arrested for meth,
我是如何去了监狱而她去了戒毒所
how I went to jail and she got rehab.
那和这些事有什么关系呢
What does that have to do with anything?
因为你妈妈就是个婊♥子♥
Because your mother's a dumb bitch
她以为我把这三年二进宫后
if she thinks that I took three years
她就可以在我头上为所欲为了
and a second strike so that she can dump me whenever she wants!
我们本来准备重归正轨
We had a plan of getting back to normal.
你说的你有计划
So, when you say you have a plan, you meant --
你的意思是让她吸毒和给她拉皮条
you meant keeping her high and pimping her out.
你现在看不起做这些事的人了吗
You gonna look down on someone for doing that now?
可能你现在太高尚了
Maybe you're too good for it,
但过去 你这个自大的...
but there was a time, you little, arrogant --
就是这么回事吗
So, is that what it is?
她不愿意再出♥卖♥♥♥她自己 于是你...
So, she -- she wouldn't sell herself anymore, so you --
你就威胁她卖♥♥身
you tried to blackmail her into turning tricks?
"出♥卖♥♥♥她自己"
"Sell herself."
孩子 你什么时候看过你妈
Boy, when you ever see your mother
这么主动过
show that kind of initiative, huh?
没有 我才是负责帮她卖♥♥的
No. I had to do the selling.
你以为这很简单吗
And you think that was gonna be easy for me,
她都快四十岁了
with her almost 40?
但我仍然愿意为我们俩卖♥♥命
But I was willing to work it for both of us.
那次抢劫才不是为了你们俩
The robbery wasn't for both of you.
那是为了陷害她 强迫她...
It was to set her up and force her into taking --
是又怎样
So what if it was!
我一直照料着她
I was taking care of her!
而她不肯听话 慌张失措 害得我被抓
And because she wouldn't listen and freaked out, I got caught.
但是这次...这次她要进监狱
But this time -- this time she's going to jail
我能让她待多久 就会让她多久
for as long as I can keep her there.
而且这一次是我说了算
And this time I'm the one cutting the deal.
我
Me.
怎么
What?
你以为你知道什么了吗
You think you know something?
很快每个人都会知道的 盖里
Everyone's about to know something, Gary,
现在我要离开你 就像你当初丢下我
and now I'm leaving you just like you left me --
在牢笼里
in a place full of cages,
无处可去
with nowhere to go.
这足以让我同意纱伦·贝克提出的条件了
Well, that's all I need to accept Sharon Beck's proffer.
盖里将要终身监禁
And Gary's gone for life?
关进你附近的一个加州州立监狱
Into a California correctional facility near you.
队长 我们差不多要结束了吗
Captain, are we really about to wrap this up?
因为再过几小时就是我的婚礼了
Because I'm getting married in just a few hours,
而我希望我能到场参加
and I'd like to be there when it happens.
我们也是 副队
So would we, Lieutenant.
富林带了目击证人到你的办公室
Flynn has the witness in your office,
胡里奥和斯蒂芬拿了海♥洛♥因♥回来
Julio and Steph are bringing up the heroin,
霍华德局长在来的路上
and Chief Howard is on his way.
我已经向所有人简报过流程
I've briefed everyone on how it's supposed to go.
谢谢 迈克 我们快好了
Thank you, Mike. We're almost ready.
巴斯 请你把雪莉·希克曼的影像画面
Buzz, if you would transfer that video of Sherry Hickman
接到迈克桌上的大屏幕
to the big monitor on Mike's desk
-好让证人能看清楚 -好的
- so our witness can clearly see it. - Will do.
还有什么需要做的吗
Well, anything else you need to make this work?
找泰勒局长来 我好跟他说明情况
Just Chief Taylor so I can walk him through it.
普罗文茨今天下午要在市政厅办婚礼
Provenza's getting married this afternoon at City Hall?
是帕特里丝的主意
It's what Patrice wanted.
我是不想插手
Well, I don't want to interfere,
但我或许能让婚礼稍微特别一点
but I could maybe make it a little more special.
队长 我们开始前
Captain, before we start,
我确定斯蒂芬和胡里奥刚带回来的
I can confirm corn starch residue on the outside packing
海♥洛♥因♥外包装上有淀粉残留
of this heroin that Steph and Julio just brought back.
正如丹尼斯·普莱斯其他的货物一样
Like the rest of Dennis Price's inventory?
我们知道每周
We knew the drugs were being delivered
毒品都被运送到教堂
to the church on a weekly basis,
送货时间与每周一的墨西哥卷饼日不谋而合
that those deliveries coincided with their Taco Monday,
而今天就是周一
and today is Monday.
但你才刚找到这些毒品
But you just got this dope.
你怎么知道一切有关联
How do you know it connects?
淀粉
The corn starch?
我不断听到淀粉
I keep hearing about corn starch.
让我们告诉你我们的理论
Let us walk you through our theory
有关十二年前里斯警官遇害之后所发生的事
of what happened after officer Reese was murdered 12 years ago.
当时洛杉矶警局在埃米尔提供的地点
Okay, when the L.A.P.D. can't find the Uzi
找不到那把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
where Emile said it was,
塔米卡开始担心
Tamika begins to worry
她的男友的交易会做不成
that her boyfriend's deal is not gonna make.
或是她担心他会告发她
Or maybe she's afraid that he'll snitch on her
就像他告发丹尼尔·普莱斯一样
like he did with Daniel Price.
于是她把凶器的位置告诉一名警探
So she tells a detective where our murder weapon is,
这把枪差一点就被送交♥警♥方了
and the gun is almost turned in.
而我们知道有这个可能
And we know that's a consideration
是因为这把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的序号♥被查过
because the serial number of the Uzi was run,
但因为遇上了点问题所以这把枪没被交出
but the gun was held back 'cause there was a problem.
问题就是蕾切尔·格雷
A problem named Rachel Gray,
希克曼的婚外情对象
with whom Hickman was having an affair so intense,
这气得让他妻子公然与她对质
it pushes his wife into confronting her publicly.
不难想象为何雪莉会发飙
Well, it's easy to see why Sherry would blow up.
发现另一半对你说谎是件痛苦的事
It's tough finding out your spouse is lying to you, sir.
蕾切尔告诉雪莉 "我们已经结束了"
Rachel tells Sherry, "It's over. I've moved on."
但马可·希克曼还没走出这段恋情
But Mark Hickman hasn't moved on.
他开始跟踪蕾切尔
He starts following Rachel.
确保她的安危
To check on her security.
不对 局长 男人不会因为这样
No, Chief, that's not why guys
而去跟踪甩了他们的女人
follow the women who break up with them.
马可·希克曼想知道蕾切尔的新欢是谁
Mark Hickman needed to know who Rachel left him for.
别忘了 有别于丹尼斯·普莱斯
And remember -- unlike Dennis Price,
我们的凶手是职业级的枪手
our killer is a professional shooter.
雪莉曾经是警♥察♥
Sherry was a cop.
但是毒品又从哪儿来
But where does the dope come in?
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
一旦要解释海♥洛♥因♥的来源
This theory runs out of gas
这个理论就变得无力
when we try to explain the heroin.
还有那台预付款手♥机♥
And then there's the prepaid cell.
根据技术部门取得的通话记录
According to the phone records at L.A. Clear,
在埃米尔和塔米卡死前有人打给他们
someone called Emile and Tamika right before they died.
可能是给他们的死亡之约
Probably trying to schedule their deaths,
但更令人挫折的是
but more frustrating still
寻获这部预付款手♥机♥的地点
is where this prepaid cell was found.
塔米卡丧礼时 在教堂外高曼的车上找到的
At the church in Goldman's car during Tamika's funeral.
我们以为是丹尼尔·普莱斯牧师留下的
We thought the now-Reverend Daniel Price had left it behind.
但事后看来这不可能
But in hindsight, it couldn't have happened that way
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表