剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
然后你如何解释 你是怎么找到他的呢
And you'll explain to nanny you found him how?
别忘了规则 杰出警探
Remember the rules, honor roll.
你要展示出信息的来源
You got to show your sources.
不然难道我们的关系已经发展到
Or is this that point in our relationship
你可以对你的朋友们说起我的程度了吗
where you can start talking about me to your friends?
没有
No.
但是你已经正式被监视了
But you're officially under surveillance.
我可以跟踪你找到埃米尔
I could follow you to Emile.
但是我哪儿也不去 你才是得走了
Except I'm not going anywhere. You are.
我那善妒的妻子翻个身就会发现我不在了
Before my jealous wife rolls over in bed and finds me gone.
你知道的 她以前也是个警官
She was a police officer, too, you know,
直到我毁了她的生活
before I ruined her life.
而且她可不会把枪藏在冷藏箱里
And she doesn't hide her gun in a cooler.
对了 关于里斯谋杀案还有一件事
Oh, one more thing about the Reese murders.
什么事
And that would be?
普莱斯和埃米尔抢劫时开的那辆车
The car Price and Emile drove during the robbery?
和乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥一样 从未被找到
Like the Uzi -- never found.
代我向仙女保姆队长问好
Give Captain Poppins my best, will you?
卿卿啾
Chim-chim-cher-ee.
仙女保姆和卿卿啾均来自196♥4♥年的电影《欢乐满人间》
卿卿啾
Chim-chim-cher-ee.
新录音
喂 副队
Hey, lieutenant.
不 他晚上似乎不会出门
No, he looks to be in for the night.
我们找到埃米尔了吗
Have we found Emile yet?
我在想 在普莱斯的庭审上
Well, um, I was wondering, during Price's trial,
出席的28位血帮成员中
was there anyone from the 28th street bloods
有没有谁是专为埃米尔出席的
who showed up just for Emile?
他叫格雷格·曼 代号♥佛陀
His name was greg mann, A.K.A. Buddha.
他是庭审中唯一
And he was only present in court
只在埃米尔作证的三天里出席的人
during the three days Emile was testifying.
那佛陀和埃米尔有关联吗
So are Buddha and Emile related?
不知道 可能是有帮派上的联♥系♥
Don't know. Maybe through the gang.
不过佛陀并没有犯罪记录
Though buddha doesn't have a record.
找到了 格雷格·曼
Found him. Greg Mann.
在方塔纳拥有一间汽车修理厂
Owns a body shop in Fontana.
方塔纳 那还真远啊
Fontana? That's a little out of the way.
也许埃米尔不想遇到他的老朋友们
Maybe Emile didn't want to bump into any of his old friends.
让特别行动组去佛陀的住处
Send S.I.S. to Buddha's house
看看埃米尔在不在那
and see if Emile shows up there.
艾米的预感也许非常重要
Amy may have had a great hunch.
不只是重要 简直是启发性的
Oh, more than great. Almost inspired.
巴斯 如果你有机会排出空
Buzz, in the off chance that you make the cut
受邀参加我和帕特里斯的婚礼
and get invited to mine and Patrice's wedding reception,
你想要什么主菜呢
What entree would you prefer we serve?
芝麻鸡还是牛里脊
Sesame chicken or rib eye?
我觉得通常都会
Well, I believe it's common
给客人们自♥由♥选择的机会
to offer your guests a choice between --
很有幸知道如果你结婚会怎么办
Interesting to know what would happen
即使你不太可能结婚
in the unlikely event that you ever tie the knot,
但是我受到帕特里斯的花销限制
but I am limited by what Patrice will let me spend,
而且她在不断降低预算
and she keeps lowering the budget.
我想大办一场
I want to go big.
要知道这可能是我最后一次结婚了啊
I mean, this could be my very last marriage.
这句话你说过多少次了
How many times have you said that before?
副队长的婚礼应该上鸡肉还是牛里脊
So, chicken or rib eye at the lieutenant's wedding reception?
可以选披萨吗
Uh, is there a pizza option?
你不会被邀请的
There is an uninvited option.
我叫你来是因为
The reason that I called you down here --
巴斯
Buzz.
我说吗
Me?
那好吧
Well, uh, okay.
我查了纱伦·贝克的背景
Um, after I did the Sharon Beck background check,
追踪了她的一些已知联♥系♥人
I followed up on her known associates.
她前男友现在因为武装抢劫
and her old boyfriend is currently wanted
被洛杉矶警局通缉
by the L.A.P.D. for armed robbery.
真的吗
Really?
盖里昨天在跟踪我
Gary was following me yesterday.
什么
What?
是的 他在找我妈
Yeah, he was looking for my mother.
你和那混♥蛋♥说话了
You spoke to this asshole?
我只跟他说离我远点
Only for long enough to say to leave me alone
并且我不知道她在哪
and that I didn't know where she was.
到底怎么了 盖里干了什么
But why? Why? What did -- what did Gary do?
巴斯已经查到了
Buzz has it cued up.
我的天
Oh, my god.
他怎么这么蠢啊
How stupid could he be?
都已经开始抢劫了才戴上面罩
Putting his mask on after he started the robbery.
他拿走了316美元 四包烟
Well, he stole $316, four packs of newports,
六个婴儿尿不湿
and six baby ruths.
看来他还挺分轻重缓急啊
Good to see he has his priorities in order.
但是先别管他
But forget him.
显然有共犯在为他开车
Clearly there is an accomplice driving his car.
如果那是我妈 要么是盖里逼她这样的
If that's my mom, then either Gary forced her to do it
要么她自己也不知道他要去抢劫
or she didn't know what he was about to do.
库伯
Ah, Cooper.
队长让我告诉你 我们在方塔纳
Captain wants you to know that we found Emile in Fontana.
找到埃米尔了 现在就带他过来
Bringing him in now.
感谢老天爷
Thank god.
我感觉要出马逮捕人犯了
I feel an arrest coming on.
库伯 如果你不介意
Oh. Cooper. If you don't mind
等几分钟的话
waiting for a few minutes, I...
我还有件事要交给你
I may have another job for you.
好的
You got it.
我走之前 我要好好感谢你
Before I go, I just want to say thanks a lot
昨天对我直说了
for being so straightforward with me yesterday
你为什么要找你妈妈
about why you were looking for your mother.
副队长 我只是 我只是不想
Listen, lieutenant, I -- I just -- I didn't want --
巴斯 如果这位贝克先生能提供一份
Buzz. Buzz, if you can get a truthful suspect sighting
可信的目击证词
from Mr. Beck here,
把信息传给好莱坞分局
pass that info onto the Hollywood division.
告诉他们我要让特别行动组跟着贝克先生
Tell them that I have S.I.S. following Mr. Beck
去抓这个恶心的盖里
trying to catch this Gary creep.
你还要想想怎么在队长从别处知道之前
You might also consider telling the captain what happened
告诉她发生了什么
before she hears about it some other way.
你在何时何地首次注意到嫌疑人
So, when and where did you first notice the suspect?
在我的后视镜上 日落和斯威策大街的角落
In my rearview mirror on the corner of Sunset and Sweetzer.
巴斯 我 我真的很抱歉...
Buzz, I-I am really sorry...
误导了你
for misleading you.
好的
Okay.
当你看见嫌疑人时 他在做什么
And what was the suspect doing when you saw him?
为什么你要给我看这个
Why are you showing me this, man?
这件事发生在很久之前 埃米尔
It happened a long time ago, Emile.
我觉得你需要回顾一下
I thought you might need a refresher.
认得这个武器吗 记得上次见到它是什么时候吗
Recognize that weapon? Recall when you last saw it?
从那天后就没见过了
I mean, not since that day, man.
好吧 我不再过那样的生活了 好吗
All right. Look, y'all, I ain't about that life no more, okay?
库伯说他们找不到理由拘留埃米尔
Cooper said they could find no reason to bust Emile.
所以我不知道在这之后我们能做什么
So what we do after this, I don't know.
-你重操旧业了吗 -不 我不再干那些事了
- You using again, Emile? - No, man, I'm done!
我在监狱的时候就洗心革面了
I got clean when I was in prison.
我没有不良记录 什么都没有 我是模范犯人
I ain't never get no write-ups, no nothing. I was a model inmate.
所以我才去了方塔纳
That's the reason why I went to Fontana,
因为我甚至不愿再想这件事了
'cause I don't even want to think about this no more, man.
报复呢 你有想过吗
How about revenge? You ever think about that?
你和丹尼尔实施了一次抢劫
You and Daniel pull off a robbery
丹尼尔杀了一名未在执勤的警♥察♥
during which Daniel shoots an off-duty cop.
你与格雷副检察官合作
You cooperate with D.D.A. Gray
换来12年的牢狱生涯
in exchange for 12 years in prison.
丹尼尔呢
What happens to Daniel?
他清清白白地脱身了
He walks away free and clear.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表