剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你再查下去 马可 我就要
Keep it up, Mark, and I will arrest you
以妨碍司法公正
for obstruction of justice
和冒充警官逮捕你了
and impersonating a police officer.
你指控我冒充警官吗
You're accusing me of impersonating a police officer?
真是讽刺
And they say irony is dead.
我也要警告你
Let me give you a little warning, too.
再也别把我拖到这来
Never drag me down here again
除非你们打算逮捕我
unless you plan on reading me my rights.
如果抓到了埃米尔·费希尔
And if Emile Fisher is here,
有点警♥察♥的样子
act like cops,
让他说出那第三个人是谁
and get him to cough up the name of the third guy.
而你
And you --
你为什么不集中精力去抓凶手
why don't you concentrate on finding the killer
别再烦我了
instead of hassling me?
我提议抽签 抽到短的那根可以干掉他
I say we draw straws. Short one gets to shoot him.
他不值得我们浪费子弹
He's not worth wasting a bullet.
我捐献一颗
I'll donate one.
我们不论对马可做什么
Nothing we can do to Mark is worse
都比不上他对自己的伤害大
than what he's done to himself,
但他也有对的时候
but he's not always wrong.
如果我们接受有第三个人在车上的理论
If we accept that there is a third person in that car
他可能杀害了里斯警官
who could be charged for the murders of Officer Reese,
格雷副检察官和埃里克·邓恩
D.D.A. Gray and Eric Dunn,
那我们就要找出
then we need to find out
埃米尔·费希尔和丹尼尔·普莱斯
who Emile Fisher and Daniel Price
在保护谁了
are trying to protect.
这个盖里麻烦多多
This Gary is a lot of trouble.
这是难免的
It comes with the territory.
这可能不是你妈妈的错
Well, it may not be your mother's fault.
她的记录良好 她离开了这个糟糕的人
Her record is good, u202dshe left this terrible guy,
她的检测结果说她没吸毒了
she tested clean and sober.
那她为什么躲着我
Then why is she staying away from me?
也许不是
Maybe she's not.
也许她是在躲着我
Maybe she's staying away from me.
如果盖里还跟踪我
If Gary is still following me,
库伯副队能不能
can Lieutenant Cooper just, like,
先开枪再盘问
shoot first and ask questions later?
不行 拉什蒂
No, Rusty.
我们希望逮捕盖里 给他定罪
We want Gary arrested and convicted.
这就是他最后的机会 但这是最好的办法
It'll be his third strike and be the best solution.
而且你应该明白如果库伯副队
And you do understand that if Lieutenant Cooper
发现盖里在跟踪你
spots Gary following you,
你不能牵扯到行动中来
you are not to get involved in the takedown.
是的 不能参与
Yes. Just stand back
让专业人士来处理 我明白
and let the professionals do their thing. I know.
我想问你为什么等了这么久才告诉我
May I ask why you waited so long to talk to me about this?
我...
I --
我不想成为你接受工作邀请时的负担
I didn't want to be an issue when you have this job offer.
这工作又不吸引我
I'm not sold on it anyway.
但吸引安迪
Andy is!
现在薪水的三倍
Triple your salary,
可以全国四处旅行
traveling all across the country,
让橄榄球比赛更加安全
making the world safe for football.
你爱橄榄球的
You love football.
我确实爱橄榄球
I do love football.
我也爱现在的工作
And I love the job I have, too.
如果钱对我那么重要
And if money were that important to me,
我几十年前就离开洛杉矶警局了
I would have left the L.A.P.D. decades ago.
但更重要的是
But more than that,
我不希望你因为担心
I don't want you holding back issues
会影响到我而遮遮掩掩
because you're afraid of how it will affect me.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I --
我感觉
I guess I just --
我不喜欢过去的事情总是时不时冒出来
I don't like the way the past keeps popping up all the time
还要和人们解释一遍
and having to explain it to people.
我懂
Tell me about it.
埃米尔仍然不愿意和我们谈谈
Emile hasn't changed his mind about talking to us.
作为一个有案底的人 他话也太多了
And the guy cries a lot for an ex-con.
他一直问他什么时候能走
He keeps asking when he can leave,
而我们真的没什么可以继续关押他的理由
and we really don't have anything we can hold him on.
但是迈克又去查了警方记录
But Mike went looking through the sheriff records again
他发现有个人很有意思
and he found someone interesting
他没参加丹尼尔·普莱斯的庭审
who wasn't at Daniel Price's trial.
谁
Who?
他的弟弟 丹尼斯
His younger brother, Dennis.
救赎社区教堂的青年牧师
Youth minister at Salvation Community Church.
他正在来的路上
He's on his way over here now.
丹尼斯·普莱斯在塔米卡的犯罪现场
Dennis Price was puffing out his chest
也十分激动
at Tamika's crime scene, too,
尽管他曾是第28街血帮成员
Though he used to be a member of the 28th street Bloods.
他代称是 等等
He nickname was, uh... Okay, hold on.
迈克 你当时仔细查过丹尼斯吗
Mike, did you not look closely at Dennis at the time?
很仔细 但是他那三起谋杀都有不在场证明
Very. But he had alibis for all three murders,
尽管大部分都是和家人
though they were family related --
和母亲 叔叔 阿姨
You know, with his mother, uncle, aunt,
所以其实还是挺模棱两可的
so it was kind of squishy around the edges.
而且 他自己兄弟的谋杀审判中他没有出现
Plus, not showing up for his own brother's murder trial?
看起来好像并不想被注意到啊
Hmm. Looks like he didn't want to be noticed.
好的 在这呢
Okay, here he is.
丹尼斯·普莱斯 也被叫做断崖
Dennis Price, A.K.A. "Klip."
三次因暴♥力♥事件被逮捕 还有一次因为持枪
Three arrests for assault and one for weapons possession.
2009年后就没动静了 长官
Nothing since 2009, though, ma'am.
现在是宗教领袖
And now he's a religious leader.
丹尼尔和他的帮徒这么快就信了上帝
Did Daniel and all his gang find jesus at once?
还是说只是找到了一个安全的地方
Or did they find a safe place to land
处理分发海♥洛♥因♥
to process and distribute heroin?
更不用说洗钱了
Not to mention money laundering.
有什么收获吗
Any luck?
海♥洛♥因♥是来自第28街血帮的买♥♥卖♥♥
This heroin is from the 28th street Bloods operation,
但是卖♥♥给我的那个小子已经找辩护律师了
but the boy who sold it to me already has defense lawyers.
很多
Plural.
这些毒品都已经包装好了
And the dope has all been measured out in doses,
我确信肯定不纯并且与塔米卡车里的不匹配
so I'm sure it's cut and won't match what was in Tamika's car,
那个更纯
which was close to pure.
丹尼斯·普莱斯被放进了大楼
Dennis Price was let into the building,
他们正在制♥作♥他的访问胸卡
and they're making his visitor badge.
想让我找一名地方检察官吗
Want me to get a D.A.?
看看我能不能和毒贩子谈成交易
See if I can make a deal with our dealer?
你觉得丹尼斯·普莱斯能说出什么有用的吗
Or do you think Dennis Price will tell us something helpful?
感谢你来见我们 普莱斯先生
Thanks for joining us, Mr. Price.
我的哥哥和我想要缓和紧张局势
Oh, well, my brother and I want to help defuse tensions
以免无辜者牵连而死
before innocent people get killed.
我们可能会探讨一些难以回应的话题
We might have to pursue some difficult topics.
我做好准备了
I'm prepared for that.
这边请 先生
Right this way, sir.
丹尼尔和我以前不是什么乖宝宝
Daniel and I were not nice guys back then.
你说得对 但是我们长大了
You're right. But we got older.
更加理智
Wiser.
帮派只会带来死亡和牢狱之灾
Gangbanging only ends in death or prison,
只有上帝能救赎我们
and jesus saved us from that.
他真的可以
He really did.
你听起来和你哥哥很像
You sound like your brother.
我哥哥是一个好榜样
Well, my brother's a great role model...
是一位导师
And a mentor.
我打赌
I'll bet.
他也指导你怎么杀♥警♥♥察♥吗
He mentor you on how to kill cops, too?
听着 我哥哥
Look, my brother --
他从未就任何事被判有罪
He was never convicted of anything.
就像我说的 那些日子已经过去了
Like I said, those days are gone.
我们找到了更高的人生目标
We found a higher purpose.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表