剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你能不能不要装成自己是平权法案招来的
Will you stop acting like an affirmative action hire
能不能把精力放在抓真正的坏人上
and focus on finding the actual bad guy?
告诉我 艾米 艾米
Tell me, Amy. Amy!
血帮里谁会在他们的客房♥里收留
Who in the bloods puts up an established snitch
一个臭名昭著的告密者
in their guest room?
是佛陀 他为什么这么做呢
Buddha did that -- out of what?
出于好心吗
The kindness of his heart?
-他现在在哪 -拘留中
- Where's he right now? - u202dIn custody.
但埃米尔死亡时他有不在场证明 你呢
But he has an alibi for Emile's T.O.D. Do you?
你们现在认为我是嫌疑人了吗
You're looking at me like a suspect now?
如果你坚持认为这是谋杀 为什么不呢
If you're really looking at this like a murder, why not?
也许你提出有这第三个人
Maybe you brought up a third guy
-只是为了让自己摆脱嫌疑呢 -的确
- just to throw suspicion off yourself. - u202dSure.
也许是你杀了塔米卡然后把凶器
Maybe you killed Tamika and planted the weapon
放在教堂里来陷害普莱斯牧师
in the church to frame reverend Price.
或许蕾切尔·格雷有天早上醒来
Or maybe Rachel Gray woke up one morning and recognized
然后她意识到你疯了 所以你把她杀了
you were out of your mind, so you shot her to death.
又或许你根本不需要动机 马可
Or maybe you don't need a motive, Mark,
因为你就是这么情绪不稳定
because you're just that unstable.
昨天晚些时候 我和我老婆雪莉在船上
Late yesterday, I was with my wife Sherry on a boat
吵了三个小时
stuck in a 3-hour argument.
而现在你们终于把第三个人拘留起来了
And now that you finally have the third guy in custody...
我们两清了
You and I are done.
祝你生活愉快 优等生
Have a nice life, honor roll.
警♥察♥找到她的时候盖里和我妈妈在一起吗
Was Gary with my mom when the police picked her up?
不 不过她在开那辆两起抢劫中使用过的
No, but she was driving the car used in both the robbery
盖里用来从库伯副队手中逃离的车
and his getaway from Lieutenant Cooper.
最起码她现在比和那疯子在一起安全多了
Well, at least she's someplace safer than with that lunatic.
但她拒绝回答一切问题
But she's refusing to answer questions.
她不肯合作
She's not cooperating.
我们休会到3点
We're in recess till 3:00.
陶副队 邓恩警探
Lieutenant Tao, Detective Dunn.
拉什蒂 对不起 我必须得这么做
Rusty, I'm sorry. I need to do this.
如果你到郡警♥察♥局去
If you go over to county,
他们可能会在探视期间
maybe they will be processing your mother
问讯你妈妈
during visiting hours.
你才是我妈妈
You're my mom.
我是
I am.
是的 我是
Oh. I am.
好了
Okay.
在我们开始讨论副检察官格雷和
Before we talk about the murders of D.D.A. Gray
斯蒂芬妮丈夫的案子之前 我想让你知道
and Steph's husband, I need you to know that connecting them
用凶器把他们和这起新的谋杀案联♥系♥起来
to these new homicides through the murder weapon
是场检察官的噩梦
is a prosecutorial nightmare.
而希克曼出现在那把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
And Hickman having been in the church
被发现的教堂里
where the uzi was found
意味着对于辩护方来说他是一个曾被指控
means a known perjurer who was accused of planting evidence
制♥造♥证据的已知伪证犯
is available to the defense.
情况不可能比现在更糟了
It can't get any worse.
希克曼现在还有可能是嫌疑人
Hickman may also now be a suspect, too.
情况确实变得更糟了 什么时候的事
Oh! It does get worse. Since when?
马可虽然是个混♥蛋♥ 但他绝不会杀埃里克
Mark's an asshole, but he'd never have shot Eric.
或者副检察官格雷 他深爱着她
Or D.D.A. Gray. He loved her.
迈克 这段我非常感兴趣
And that part really interests me, Mike,
因为我当时在调查希克曼的伪证案件时
because when I was investigating Hickman's perjury,
询问过你们两个
I questioned you and you
关于他职业行为是否良好
regarding his professional behavior,
而你们谁也没提他和副检察官格雷的外遇
and the affair with D.D.A. Gray never came up.
警长 我只是听我丈夫说过
Captain, I-I only heard about it through my husband.
而埃里克死后 我
And after Eric died, I...
我不想让人知道他在背后议论
I didn't want people to know he was talking about
副检察官格雷的事
D.D.A. Gray behind her back.
迈克 那你对此事绝口不提是因为
Mike, you never said anything about this relationship because...
因为马可是我的搭档
Because Mark was my partner.
听着 当他出庭作证说丹尼尔·普莱斯
Look, when he took the stand and said Daniel Price gave us
突然心血来潮的认罪了
a spontaneous confession,
我可以毫无费力地说他在撒谎
I had no problem saying that was a lie.
而与副检察官格雷的外遇 那是他的私事
But the affair with D.D.A. Gray, that was his personal life,
而且我不想让他老婆发现这事
and I didn't want his wife to find out.
当然她老婆早知道了
But of course she knew.
雪莉·希克曼当时在我们这
Sherry Hickman was on our side of the street
协助一起欺诈案件
going over a fraud case.
顺便说一句 她是个好警♥察♥
She was a good cop, by the way.
人们好像都忘了这一点
People don't seem to remember that.
当时她刚跟协助我们进行逮捕后
After she was finished walking us through an arrest,
她在走廊遇到了蕾切尔
she caught Rachel in the hallway
并且大喊"离我丈夫远点"之类的话
and started yelling some version of, "Leave my husband alone."
而检察官办公室没有告知我任何相关信息
And D.A.'s office conveyed none of this information to me
在内务部时 地区检察官从未跟我说过这些
And D.A.'s office conveyed none of this information to me
为什么
at I.A., why?
这样一来你就要
Well, you'd have to talk to the people
跟当时负责这件事的人聊
who were in charge at the time.
而我们在托潘加工作的时候
But Rachel was also sleeping with my boss
蕾切尔还睡了我上司
when we both worked in Topanga.
还有前副市长迪克逊
And former deputy mayor Dickson.
-还有州参议员博格塞 -你在开玩笑吧
- And state senator Bergside. - You're kidding.
他们肯定是担心
And I'm pretty sure that the worry was that
如果你要挖掘蕾切尔的私生活
a lot of very important people would be embarrassed
就会牵扯到很多大人物
if you started digging deeply into Rachel's private life.
这桩私情为蕾切尔的谋杀案提供了另一个动机
This affair creates another motive for Rachel's murder.
现在不仅希克曼有嫌疑
And now not only is Hickman a suspect,
我们还要考虑他妻子
we have to think about his wife as well.
埃米尔说了他和丹尼尔在哪里扔掉
Emile told us where he and Daniel tossed the gun
那把杀死里斯的枪
used to murder Reese.
也许马可跟雪莉说了这件事
Maybe Mark shared that information with Sherry.
然后她在我们之前找到了这把冲♥锋♥枪♥
Um, and she went out and found the uzi before we could
留到审讯那天除去格雷副检察官吗
and held onto it until the trial to off D.D.A. Gray?
纱伦 你真的觉得这个假设
Sharon, does this really sound more likely to you
比血帮的有预谋攻击来得更可靠吗
than a professional hit organized by the Bloods?
在彼特·高曼把这个呈给法官
When Peter Goldman presents this to a jury
作为这个案件的另一种假设之后 当然
as an alternative theory to this crime, absolutely,
这个假设令人信服
this is gonna sound credible.
请稍等
Excuse me a moment.
-怎么了 -不好意思打扰了
- Yeah? - u202dSorry to interrupt.
杀♥警♥牧师刚刚保释了塔米卡的男朋友
But reverend cop killer just bailed Tamika's boyfriend
-约翰·巴恩斯 -什么 他为什么这么做呢
- John Barnes out of jail. - What? Why would he do that?
好让这混♥蛋♥能参加他女朋友的葬礼吗
So the dirtbag could attend his girlfriend's funeral?
-我不知道 -普莱斯教士已经准备
- I don't know. - Well, Reverend Price is getting ready
开自己的车走了 长官
to drive off in his own car, ma'am.
刚刚一辆银色雅阁车去了接约翰·巴恩斯
And a silver Accord just pulled up for John Barnes.
你想让特别行动组跟谁
So who do you want S.I.S. To follow?
等一下
Wait a minute.
普莱斯教士全额保释了约翰·巴恩斯
Reverend Price paid John Barnes' bail outright?
没有 但他和他的会众筹集了1万美元
No, but he and his congregation raised the $10,000
付了保证金
to cover his bond.
1万美元
$10,000. Huh.
让特别行动组继续跟普莱斯
All right, tell S.I.S. to stay on Price.
他可能会试图甩开我们的监视
He could be trying to shake his surveillance.
邓恩警探 约翰·巴恩斯刚被保释了
Detective Dunn. John Barnes has been released.
我要你和胡里奥在他门前盯梢
I want you and Julio to set up surveillance on his house
在他回家后盯紧他
and stick with him when he gets home.
好的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
安德莉亚 问问你办公室的人
Andrea, if you would ask around your office
关于格雷副检察官还有没有什么
and see if there's anything else
我需要知道的事
I need to know about D.D.A. Gray.
她当时被血帮的人威胁了
She was threatened by the Bloods.
那是毋庸置疑的
That is beyond question.
因此我们才给了她保护措施
It's why she was given protection.
还是那句 去问问看
Still, if you could ask.
关于昨天的事...
About yesterday...
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表