剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
安娜之前就说过
Well, Anna's already said
她想打电♥话♥给她的亲戚们 头儿
that she wants to call her relatives, ma'am,
只要她跟医院了解一下情况...
and as soon as she checks in with the hospital...
也许我能说服安娜
Well, maybe I can convince Anna
等几个小时再打电♥话♥给她的亲戚
to wait a few hours before calling her relatives
而我们就趁这个机会把案子查清楚
while we have a chance to figure this thing out.
安迪
Andy...
坐下
Sit down.
快点
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
待在这里
Stay here.
我马上就会回来
I'll be back in a minute,
我会找个人送你回家
and I'll find someone to take you home.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
老天
Oh, god.
我讨厌为这种事把她叫醒
I hate to wake her up for this.
安娜
Anna?
安娜 快醒醒
Anna, wake up.
我本来没想要...
Oh, I... I didn't mean to, um...
我是不是该回医院去
Should I get back to the hospital?
爸爸醒了吗 有什么新消息吗
Is dad awake? Is there news?
诺亚 是你吗
Noah, is that you?
你肯定是诺亚· 威利斯 丹的儿子
You have to be Noah Willis. Dan's son?
是的 我是诺亚 你是谁
Uh, yeah, I-I'm Noah. Who are you?
安娜
Anna.
我是安娜·普拉格
I'm Anna Prager.
你父亲一直在为我和我父亲开车
Y-your dad's been driving me and my father around
从我出生起就是这样
for, like, my whole life.
抱歉 我应该一开始就自我介绍一下的
Sorry, I should've started by introducing myself,
但我这会不在状态
but I'm a little out of it.
好吧 很高兴遇见你
Oh, uh well, nice to meet you.
等一下 抱歉
Hold on. Excuse me.
安娜 你今晚之前从未见过诺亚吗
Uh, Anna, you never met Noah before tonight?
没有当面见过
Not in person.
那你是怎么认出他的
So, how did you recognize him?
丹总是用手♥机♥给我们展示诺亚的照片
Dan's always showing us Noah's pictures -- on his phone.
丹经常说起你 我爸爸也会说起我
Dan talks about you. My father talks about me.
他们会互相交换意见
They compare notes.
我能清楚记得你的长相是因为...
I remember your face so well because...
在我十二岁的时候
Well, when I was 12
你那时候打网球赢了很多奖杯...
and you were winning all those tennis trophies...
我曾对非常迷恋你
I had this terrible crush on you.
上个月 你父亲给我们看了一段视频
And last month, your father showed us a video
是关于你在你表亲的婚礼上的祝酒词
of you giving that toast at your cousin's wedding.
那很...
It was...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
逃了 嫌犯逃跑了
Runner! We've got a runner!
我们能控制住他
It's covered.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每一句话
Anything you say can and will be used
都将成为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师 如果你请不起...
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot --
丹 我们可能弄清了昨晚是谁谋杀
Dan, we may have figured out who shot and robbed
并抢劫了普拉格先生和他的朋友们
Mr. Prager and his friends last night.
是的 但我们还需要确认
Yes, but we need to know for a fact
你没有参与其中
that you weren't involved.
我没有
I wasn't.
你没有和诺亚合谋这起抢劫
You didn't conspire in this robbery with Noah?
什么
What?
我儿子
My son?
诺亚和这有什么关系
What -- what'd Noah have to do with any of this?
你昨晚有没有告诉诺亚你你送普拉格先生
Did you tell Noah that you were dropping off Mr. Prager
去了地毯店
at the rug shop last night?
不好意思 什么
Excuse me, what?
在你取消和你儿子共进晚餐的时候
When you canceled dinner with your son,
你有没有和他说起牌局的事
did you tell him about the poker game?
以及牌局的地点
And where it was being played.
你们这些人
You guys --
你们这些人
You guys...
这不可能
This can't be right.
我告诉你这是可能的
I'll tell you what can be right.
如果是你和诺亚策划的这起抢劫
If you and Noah planned this robbery,
我要以四项重罪谋杀的名义逮捕你
I am arresting you on four counts of felony murder.
但如果你只是顺口提到
But if you just mentioned in passing
你把他送到...
that you were dropping him off...
等一下
Hold on.
等一下
Hold on.
是我做的
I did it.
我回地毯店比之前说的要早
I came back to the rug shop earlier than I said,
我知道他们的赌资有50万...
and I knew they were playing for half a million, and --
你用的是什么武器
What kind of weapon did you use?
这样如何 钱在哪里
How about this? Where's the money?
只要你告诉我们这个
If you just tell us that,
我们就把你带走归案而不是你的儿子
we'll take you for the murders instead of your son.
丹...
Dan...
这很难
It's no good.
但是我们必须听到你亲口说
But we have to hear you say it.
丹 我要再问你一次
Dan, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
当你取消和你儿子的晚餐的时候
When you canceled dinner with your son,
你有没有和他提过牌局以及地点
did you tell him about the game and where it was being played?
我有时候会告诉那孩子我要去哪里
I tell the kid where I'm going sometimes,
以防...
you know, in case...
几年前我有过一次轻微的中风
I had a little stroke a couple of years ago.
不是很严重 但我只是...
It was nothing... ?Nothing horrible, but I just...
我想让他知道我在哪 以防...
I want him to know where I am, you know, in case...
见鬼
What the hell?
怎么回事
What the hell?
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
副队 快叫救护车
Lieutenant, call the paramedics!
早餐前你什么都不准做
You're not doing anything before breakfast,
之后你只准做呼吸练习
and then you're only doing your breathing exercises.
好吧 我们说好的你只在工作中说了算
Oh, well, we agreed that you would only be the boss at work
其余的事情商量着来
and that everything else would be a discussion.
你的医生说你需要照顾和监督
Well, your doctor said that you needed care and supervision.
好吧 至少告诉我离开之后发生了什么
Okay, well, at least tell me what happened after I left.
我们在诺亚的房♥间里找到了钱和那把点45
We found the money in Noah's room and the .45.
就像我们想象的那样
It's like we thought it would be.
所以他本来打算偷了钱
So, he expected to steal the money,
离开 不伤害任何人
get away, and not hurt anyone.
然后霍华德·普拉格叫了他的名字
And Howard Prager said his name,
然后惨剧就发生了
and that's enough of that.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好多了
Better.
所以 我希望拉什蒂不会因为
So, I hope Rusty doesn't resent me
我“借”了他的卧室而恨我
for, uh, "borrowing" his bedroom.
不不不 他主动提出的
No, no, no. He volunteered it.
-真的 -真的 这是进展
- Really? - Yes, really. It's progress.
所以他在学校 8点30的课
So, he's at school, then -- 8:30 class?
并不是
Not exactly.
我不惊讶你母亲和被告人在这上面签字
I'm not surprised your mother signed off on this or the defense,
但霍布斯是要闹哪样啊
but what got into Hobbs?
我给她看了所有我准备问的问题
I showed her all the questions I was going to ask,
以及如果你答应 未来八年她的草坪...
and I'm mowing her lawn for the next eight years...
都由我来剪
if you're saying yes.
我答应你 但有三个条件
I'll let you proceed on three conditions.
条件是
And they are?
第一 每次记录和被告人的谈话前后
First, you inform me before and after every conversation
你都要通知我
you record with the defendant.
在发任何东西到“身份”上之前
You give me an opportunity to review what he's said
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表