剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
It's not that I think Mariana is that important
或者我有多重要 但我们是彼此的唯一
or that I'm so important, but we were important to each other.
而这个人...他想都不想就杀了她
And this guy...he killed her without a second thought.
谢谢你 华♥莱♥士♥先生
Thank you, Mr. Wallace.
摩尔先生
Mr. Monroe?
没有疑问 法官大人
Uh, no questions, your honor.
证人可以下去了
The witness may step down.
我还没有准备好
I'm not really ready to talk to you.
我 我才刚刚做好预备检查
I'm-I'm barely finished with my prelim.
你要知道 这次案件多方关注
As you know, this is a very high-profile case.
如果你有任何...
If you have any...
我不关心媒体 我也不是你手下
The media is not my concern, and I don't work for you.
如果有谁想解剖一个五岁女孩
Now, if someone here wants to cut open a 5-year-old girl,
感受一下的话 就去试试吧
see how it makes you feel, be my guest.
医生 我们要告知小女孩的父母
Doctor, we need to break the news to this little girl's parents.
-还没有人告诉他们吗 -没有
- They haven't been notified yet? - u202dNo.
这么做有什么原因吗
Is there a reason for that?
我们也不是你的手下
We don't work for you, either. u202d
我们能不能...
Okay, guys, could we...
我只是...我不想我在这里说的任何东西
Okay, I just...I don't want anything I say here
出现在实时新闻里面
showing up on "Live at 5:00".
不会的
It won't.
我没有发现虐待或者性骚扰的痕迹
I see no signs of abuse or sexual molestation.
感谢上苍
Thank god.
死亡时间呢
Time of death?
暂时不大好说 她被冷藏了
Kind of impossible to say just yet. She was refrigerated.
这样会减缓腐烂时间
So that slowed down decomp.
艾米 怎么了
Yes, Amy. What's up?
嫌疑人的律师刚刚到了
Our suspect's lawyer just arrived.
虽然这很令人失望
Well, that's disappointing,
但是艾克有权利打电♥话♥叫律师
but Ike has the right to call an attorney.
这就是问题所在 副队
That's the problem, lieutenant.
艾克尚未给任何人打电♥话♥ 律师就这样出现了
Ike didn't call anybody yet. The lawyer just showed up.
他是怎么知道的呢
I mean, how did he know? u202dReally?
谢谢
Thanks.
安迪 怎么了
Andy, what's wrong?
我来告诉你哪里出错了 一切都错了
I'll tell you what's wrong -- everything.
就从你们的警探袭击我的委托人
Starting with how one of your detectives assaulted my client
还不带搜查证闯入他的公♥寓♥开始
and then busted into his apartment without a warrant.
-那是因为情况紧急 先生 -我们表示怀疑
- We had u202dexigent circumstances, sir. - Which we contest.
一个五岁的小女孩失踪了
A 5-year-old girl went missing.
她的尸体就在你委托人的冰箱里
And her body was in your client's refrigerator, dead.
-这还能怎么解释 -那混♥蛋♥会告诉你的
- How do you argue with that? - u202dThe asshole's about to tell you.
我的客户并不是唯一一个有公♥寓♥钥匙的人
My client isn't the only one with keys to that apartment.
房♥东也有钥匙 勤杂工也有
The landlord had the key. The handyman has the key.
所以是其他人把凯拉的尸体
Oh, so someone else put Kayla's body
在你客户不知情的情况下放进了他的冰箱
in your client's refrigerator without his knowledge.
艾克也从来没注意所有的食物和架子都清空了
And Ike never noticed all the food and shelves cleared out
来给尸体腾地方吗
to make room for the body?
他注意力没在这上面
His attention was elsewhere.
是我们在厨房♥桌子上发现的
Was it on u202dthe half a pound of cocaine
半磅可♥卡♥因♥吸引了他的注意吗
we found on your kitchen table?
你是在找毒品 还是在找小女孩
Were you looking for drugs or for the girl?
我不记得许可上写的是哪条了
I can't remember which one was on the warrant.
对了 你们没有许可
Oh, that's right. You didn't have a warrant.
-这就是为什么你们 -除非艾克承认
- Which is why everything you - Unless Ike is confessing,
-我们得马上隔离韦伯斯家 -为什么
- we should isolate the Webers right now. u202d- Why?
有人在图享里发了我们逮捕艾克的照片
Someone posted a picture of us grabbing Ike on Instagram.
读读评论
Read the comments.
"这批警♥察♥来过布伦特伍德的韦伯家#寻找凯拉韦伯"
"Same cops were at the Webers' in Brentwood. #findKaylaWeber."
"他们好像抓到了凶手啊#寻找凯拉韦伯"
"Looks like they caught the guy. #findKaylaWeber."
我告诉你们得谨慎点了
I asked you guys to be discreet.
现在人人的手♥机♥都能拍照
Everybody's phone has a camera, sir.
我们可以谨慎
We can be discreet.
但又不能隐形
Invisible is a little harder.
富林 把韦伯家人从会议室
Flynn, grab the Webers from their conference room...
带到我的办公室
...and walk 'em down to my office.
-重案组 -保证他们没带手♥机♥
- Major crimes. - And make sure u202dthey stay off of their devices.
-巴斯·沃特森 -谢谢
- Buzz Watson. u202d- Thank you.
是莫拉斯医生 他在查死因
It's Dr. Morales. He's determined cause of death.
好吧 把队长叫出来
All right, uh, pull the captain out of that interview.
把通话转给迈克
Transfer that call to Mike.
-等一下 医生 -这可不太好
- Hold on one second, doctor. - It's not good.
这种情况下 迈克
Well, u202dunder the circumstances, Mike,
还有什么死因是好的吗
what would be a good cause of death?
除了可♥卡♥因♥过量致死之外
Something other than a cocaine overdose.
什么
What?
这怎么可能
How did that happen?
是口服的 凯拉·韦伯死的时候
It was administered orally, and there was food
胃里还有食物残留
in Kayla Weber's stomach at the time of death.
好吧 韦伯夫人说他们晚饭吃的是比萨
All right, Mrs. Weber said that they had pizza for dinner,
但那是九点钟左右的事
but that was around 9:00 P.M.
晚上9:00 凯拉吃了比萨作为晚餐
-凯拉在那之后吃了别的吗 -没有
- Did Kayla eat anything after that? - u202dNo.
时间线
根据比萨的消化情况
And based on the digestion of that pizza,
莫拉斯把死亡时间定在了晚上九点半左右
Morales places time of death close to 9:30 P.M.
监控录像显示艾克的车出现在韦伯家街区
The security videos show Ike's car in the Webers' neighborhood
是在凌晨一点以后
after 1:00 in the morning.
艾克·吉布森
艾克在凯拉死后把她拉走了
So, Ike drove away with Kayla after she was dead.
吉布森先生 你被捕了
Mr. Gibson, u202dyou're under arrest.
桑切斯警探会带你的委托人去登记
Detective Sanchez will escort your client to booking.
别担心 我们很快会再见面
Don't worry. We'll talk soon.
我会担心 艾克 是我的话会很担心的
Oh, I'd worry, Ike. I'd worry quite a lot.
你和你的律师在你被提审到法庭前
You and your attorney here will not be talking again
都不会再见面了
before you enter the courtroom for your arraignment.
到底怎么回事
The hell's going on?
我需要我的律师 听到了吗
I need my lawyer back. You hear?
-你们听见了吗 -是的 我们听见了
- You hear me? - u202dYes, yes, we hear you.
-但我们做不到 -什么
- But we can't do that. - What?
-这是违反我的权利的 -你安静点
- That's a violation of my rights. u202d- Just be quiet.
别说话 听着
Don't speak, and listen.
你的车被证实在今天早些时候
Your vehicle was filmed early this morning
离开了韦伯家街区
leaving the Webers' neighborhood.
你在图享上发了一张凯拉·韦伯的毯子
You posted a photo of Kayla Weber's blanket on Instagram.
她的尸体就躺在你的冰箱里
And her body was found in your refrigerator
被塑料袋包着 放在箱子里
wrapped in plastic and stuffed into a box!
-所以你涉案了 混♥蛋♥ -他快招了
- So you were involved, asshole! u202d- He's going to confess.
-然而艾克 我们的疑问是 -招什么
- However, Ike, we have our doubts... - Confess to what?
-这真的是一起谋杀吗 -你是如何涉案的
- Is it even a murder? ... - About how involved you were.
这才是关键问题
That's the question.
这就是我们为什么要让你放弃你的权利
Which is why we're willing to let you revoke your rights
直到你肯告诉我们
just long enough for you to tell us
谁给凯拉服用了过量的可♥卡♥因♥
who overdosed Kayla with cocaine.
你也可以一直像傻蛋一样坐在这一言不发
Or you can sit there u202dlike a dumbass and say nothing.
我们来让司法系统裁决
We'll let the justice system decide
该怎么处理一个在冰箱里
what to do with a drug-dealer
藏着五岁小女孩尸体的毒贩
who keeps 5-year-old girls in his refrigerator.
你真的想作为一名儿童杀手走进法庭吗
Yeah, do you really want to go into county as a child killer?
儿童杀手 扯淡
Child killer? Shit, shit.
我从没想过这一点
I hadn't thought of that.
-因为我不是什么儿童杀手啊 -等等
- Cause I ain't no child killer, man! - No, no, no, no.
直到你放弃自己的权利才能为自己辩解
You do not get to explain yourself until you revoke.
好吧 我放弃
Oh, I revoke. I, uh...
我接了个电♥话♥
I got the call, right?
然后我想
And I thought, you know,
我为吉姆做点事 我们就能重归旧好了
I'm about to do a solid for Jim and we'd be good again.
但是吉姆甚至都不在那
But Jim wasn't even there.
他们就给了我这个超级重的包
And they handed me this heavy-ass box.
这就是 就是那个毯子和尸体
And, man, and this -- and this blanket and shit?
等等 谁给你打的电♥话♥
Wait, wait, wait a minute. Who called you?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表