剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第四季 第十二集
我的开案陈述的最后
To conclude my opening statement,
让我给大家读一读十个月之前案发当夜
let me read to you from the signed confession
被告签字承认的口供记录
the defendant gave on the night of the murder 10 months ago.
他说 "那是我们结婚三周年纪念日
He says, "It was our third anniversary.
我们正准备吃晚餐
We were going to dinner.
丽萨已经把孩子送到她妈妈那边照顾
Lisa had dropped off the baby with her mom.
我早早开始庆祝 然后喝醉了
I started celebrating early and got drunk.
丽萨和我吵了起来
Lisa argued with me.
我不记得为什么吵 不过我扇了她一耳光
I don't remember why, but I slapped her.
她打包了行李要离家出走
She packed a bag to leave.
我推了她一把
I pushed her,
她从家里二楼的扶手那边摔了下去
and she fell over the second-floor railing of our house
头着地 砸在一楼的瓷砖上
and hit her head on the tile below.
我知道应该马上打急救电♥话♥
I know I should've called 911 right away,
但不知道怎么回事
but for some reason I'll never understand,
我出门去了酒吧
I went out to a bar.
我不记得是哪家酒吧
I don't remember which one.
直到我回家之后才发现丽萨躺在地板上
I didn't notice Lisa on the floor when I came home,
然后我昏倒在沙发上了
and I passed out on the sofa.
后来被告撤回了自己的第一份口供
The defendant has since withdrawn his first confession,
换了一份口供 里面坚称他想不起来
replacing it with a statement insisting he simply can't recall
他妻子被杀当夜的所有事情
what happened the night his wife was murdered.
他全都忘记了
It's all slipped his mind.
我的工作 就是让他记起来
It will be my job to remind him.
雷达先生 你的辩方开案陈述
Mr. Raydor, your opening argument for the defense?
陪审团的各位女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
丽萨·宋的死亡是一场悲剧
the murder of Lisa Song was a -- a tragedy.
她死亡的那晚...
And the night that she died...
我的委托人是羞愧的
Well, not my client's finest hour,
他没有展示出他的成熟
for he failed to exhibit the maturity one often
常与"丈夫"和"父亲"这些词联♥系♥到一起的
associates with the words "Husband..."
那种成熟
"...father."
在喝断片之后
And after a drunken blackout,
他甚至让警方
he even let the police
代他补充了他记忆中的空白
fill in his memory blanks for him.
但是我不怪警方
But I don't blame the police
他们集中注意力调查宋夫人的死亡
for focusing their investigation on Mr. Song.
他绝对不是什么超级英雄
He certainly is no superhero.
也就是说 除了达不到标准
Which means, in addition to falling short
没能满足他妻子和女儿的要求之外
to the needs of his wife and daughter,
他既不能改变物理定律
he also could not alter the laws of physics,
也不能超越分子结构的限制
nor could he exceed the limits of his molecular structure,
因为他不是超级英雄
because he's not a superhero.
辩护方准备提交
The defense intends to introduce
无可辩驳的铁证
scientifically-irrefutable evidence
证明宋先生并没有谋杀他的妻子
that Mr. Song did not murder his wife.
因此 我们要求的不是怜悯
So, we won't ask for mercy.
也不是原谅
We won't ask for forgiveness.
仅仅是...
But simply...
公正
Justice.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我才喊你过来
That's why I asked you down here.
就在今天早上开庭之前
Right before court this morning...
...杰克告诉法官他刚刚
...Jack tells the judge that he just this moment
找到能证明他的委托人清白的证据
found evidence exonerating his client,
但太迟了所以不能列入证据开示中
so it was too late to be included in discovery.
-他搞什么鬼 -杰克在虚张声势
- What is he up to? - Jack bluffs.
宋先生的口供是他亲手写的吗
Did Mr. Song write out his confession in his own hand?
是 而且当警方到他家的时候
Yes, and when the police showed up at his house,
他身上沾满了他妻子的血
he was covered in his wife's blood.
用脚趾头想都知道发生了什么
It's a no-brainer.
因为动机不明 所以我提议定为过失杀人
I offered manslaughter because I was iffy on intent.
杰克说 "不用了 我们法庭上见"
Jack said, "Nope, see you in court."
抱歉 借过
Pardon me. Excuse me.
开场白不错啊 霍布斯
Good opening, Hobbs.
引用签过字的口供内容
Using the signed confession?
能证明你的委托人无罪的证据在哪
Where's this damn evidence exonerating your client?
在送来的路上了
Oh, it's on its way.
告诉我今晚你在哪
Uh, and you let me know where you are tonight
我会亲手交给你
and I'll hand deliver it.
失陪了
Excusez-moi.
很高兴见到你 纱伦
Lovely seeing you, Sharon.
这事快结束了真是太好了
I'm glad this is almost over.
再见 女士们
Au revoir, ladies.
这里是911 您有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我老婆 她受伤了
My wife, she's hurt.
马上派人过来 快
Send help now! Come on!
这声音听着是喝高了
Sounds like he's half in the bag.
-凌晨6:42 血液中的酒精浓度是0.12 -先生
- 6:42 A.M. And his blood alcohol's at a .12. - Sir? Sir?
您能告诉我发生了什么事吗 先生
Can you tell me what happened? Sir?
我发现丽萨
I found Lisa.
应急援救中心
我发现我老婆躺在地上
I found my wife on the floor.
我觉得她死了
I think she's dead.
剩下的录音内容就是他家地址
And the rest was just his address
还有911接线员给的建议
and advice from the 911 operator.
我想贝尔警探有想过去证实
So, I'm assuming that detective Bell tried
宋先生是否如他所说的一样一直在喝酒
to corroborate Mr. Song's claim that he'd been drinking.
是的 都做过了
Of course. We all did.
但宋先生记不得自己去了哪里
But Mr. Song couldn't remember where he went.
贝尔警探本来也会一直跟进下去
And detective Bell would've kept at it, too,
但是实施逮捕的六天后 他得了中风
but six days after the arrest, he had a stroke.
而且 一般来说凶手都是丈夫
Besides, it's always the husband.
我们还有一份非常有利的口供
And we got a great confession.
那杰克·雷达手上会有什么样的证据
So what could Jack Raydor possibly have
才能驳倒这些
that would invalidate that?
物理定律的什么来着
Something about the laws of physics.
搞不懂
I don't know.
安德莉亚 犯罪现场后来怎么样了
Andrea, whatever happened to the crime scene --
丽萨和肯恩的房♥子
Uh, Lisa and Ken's house?
还在肯恩·宋父母的名下
Still owned by Ken Song's parents.
我很不愿意落下因为辩护律师是我前夫
You know, I would hate to be accused of reopening an investigation
就重新调查这件案子的口实
because the defense attorney was my ex-husband.
和那个混♥蛋♥结婚的又不是我
Well, I wasn't married to the son of a bitch.
走吧 巴斯
Come on, Buzz.
我们去调查这起案件
We're gonna look into this murder
看看贝尔警探有没有遗漏了什么
and see if there's anything that detective Bell missed.
副队
Lieutenant...
谢谢
Thank you.
队长 如果能让杰克·雷达不爽
Captain, if I can ruin Jack Raydor's day,
我保证 那是我的荣幸
I promise you, the pleasure will be all mine.
巴斯 看看我们能带走哪个假人
Buzz, see if any of those dummies can come with us.
搞什么...
What the --
抱歉 小心
Oh, sorry. Heads up.
你在丢东西之前就应该喊别人"小心"
"Heads up" is supposed to come before you throw something.
另外你还是没有丢中标记
And you missed the mark again.
我不知道你站在那 巴斯
I didn't know you were standing there, Buzz.
多么上相的一家人
Photogenic family.
这些照片告诉我们一个不同的故事
These pictures tell a different story.
-没事吧 副队 -没事 还好
- You okay, Lieutenant? - Uh, yeah, pretty much.
反正还没准备好和你约会
Not ready to make an appointment with you, anyway.
我记得这个女人
Well, I remember this woman --
我和贝尔警探合作的最后一个案子
last case I did with Detective Bell.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
丽萨摔下来之前脸上被扇了一巴掌
Lisa took one slap in the face before the fall,
然后撞碎了头骨和颧骨
then cracked skull and cheekbone.
上臂和另一半脸上的淤青
Bruising on her upper arm and other cheek,
都是死前造成的
all antemortem.
死因是钝力损伤导致的颅内血肿
Cause of death was cranial hematoma Due to blunt force trauma --
也就是头部着地
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表