剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
汤姆急着送我去医院
Tom rushed me to the hospital
我们到了医院才报的警
and then we called the police from there.
你能描述一下袭击者的样子吗
Can you describe your attacker at all?
天哪
Oh, gosh.
一切都发生的太快了
It all happened so fast.
他是白人 比汤姆高 褐色的头发
He was white, u202dtaller than Tom, brown hair.
如果再看到袭击者 能认出他吗
If you saw the attacker again, would you recognize him?
也许吧
Maybe.
我不确定
I-I-I don't know.
我就记得他那股怒气
What I remember is that anger.
我甚至都不知道他这怒气从哪来的
I don't even know where it was coming from.
你丈夫跟警♥察♥说
Your husband told the police
他看到那人开着灰色皮卡走了
he saw the man leave in a gray pickup.
是的 确实有辆皮卡
Yes, there was a pickup.
灰色的吗
Gray?
如果汤姆说是灰色 那应该就是
Well, I-if Tom said that, it probably was.
他对那种事情通常记得很准
He's usually right about that sort of thing.
你丈夫有可能认识这个袭击者吗
Is there any chance your husband knew his attacker?
不不 我其实问过他
No, no, I actually asked him that
因为汤姆总是接到
because, um, Tom would get these calls
情绪不好的客户打来的电♥话♥
at all hours from upset clients.
股票会亏很多钱
You can lose a lot of money in the stock market,
有些人就怪在经纪人头上 那也太疯狂了
and some people blame the broker, which is crazy.
你丈夫最近跟谁有过节吗
Had your husband been having any trouble with anyone recently?
不 没有
No, no.
在升职之前
He -- he was under a lot of stress
他压力很大 但大部分人还是喜欢汤姆的
before the promotion, but most people loved Tom.
天哪
oh, god.
他父母
His parents.
我该怎么办
How do I do that?
我要怎么告诉他父母
How do I tell his parents?
我还没找到答案
I have no answers yet.
我还在帕尔默的私人邮箱账户中
I'm still searching the Palmers' personal e-mail accounts
查找威胁邮件及标红的邮件
for threats and other red flags,
同时在等他办公地点的搜查令
and I'm waiting for a warrant on his work address.
他们的邮件里没什么可疑的地方
Nothing suspicious in their texts.
我在查找他们定位应用程序里之前的目的地
I'm looking up previous destinations on their traffic apps.
好消息 太好了 谢谢
Oh, great news. That's wonderful. Thank you.
是受害人车辆的打印报告吗
Is that the print report on the victim's car?
不不 自♥由♥农场屠夫的电♥话♥
Oh, no, no. That was a free-range butcher.
他答应给我留一条火腿
He promised to save a ham for me.
我说服了他
I-I talked him into it.
但我现在就得去拿
But I've got to go get it right away.
我让科学鉴证科把报告送给塞克斯
Uh, but I had S.I.D. send the report to Sykes.
报告上说受害人车辆里外都没找到
And it says nothing inside or outside the victim's vehicle
与犯罪数据库相匹配的指纹
matches up to anyone in the criminal database.
托马斯·帕尔默也没有犯罪记录
And Thomas Palmer had no criminal record, either.
所以我们在调查什么
So, what are we investigating --
两个圣人之间的冲突吗
A scuffle between two saints?
我可不这么看
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
汉密尔顿/洛克伍德公♥司♥即帕尔默先生
According to the H.R. Department
供职公♥司♥的人事部提供的信息来看
at Hamilton/Lockwood where Mr. Palmer worked,
有两起针对他的职业度的投诉
there were two complaints filed against him professionally.
一起是他办公室的人提出的
One through his office accusing him
投诉他说不适宜的色情评论及笑话
of making sexually inappropriate remarks and jokes, ma'am.
你有记下那些笑话吗
Well, did you write any of the jokes down?
就看看到底有多淫秽
Well, you know, just to see how inflammatory they were.
快去拿火腿吧 副队
Don't lose your ham, lieutenant.
第二次投诉是一个月前由缩写为
The, um, second complaint was filed a month ago
FINRA的机构提出的
with Finra, F-I-N-R-A,
也就是 我在查了
which means -- I'm looking it up.
美国金融业监♥管♥局♥
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
怎么了 我看华尔街日报的
What? I read the Wall Street Journal.
美国金融业监♥管♥局♥说
The, uh, fifinf-- what she said,
投诉说他从
complaint says that he poached
其他经纪人那偷客户 长官
clients and accounts from other brokers, ma'am,
两起投诉都是同一个人提出的
And both complaints were filed by the same person,
乔丹·加西亚
Jordan Garcia.
-乔丹 -偷客户 说黄色段子
- Jordan. - Stealing clients and dirty jokes.
我在想这种事情
I wonder how unusual
在股票经纪人的办公室有多不寻常
this stuff is in a stock broker's office.
刚在帕尔默的垃圾箱里找到
Just found something promising
值得挖掘的东西
in the trash folder of Palmer's e-mail
上周五发的
From last Friday.
如果你以为我会让你夺走我的工作
"If you think I'm letting you walk away with all my work,
那你就等着看好戏吧 混♥蛋♥
you have u202da big surprise coming, asshole."
这封邮件发件地址是jg1♥1♥4♥@mailchain.net
Now, this is from jg1♥1♥4♥@mailchain.net.
J.G.吗
J.G.?
-乔丹·加西亚 -很好
- Jordan Garcia. - Great.
如果你们在我回来前就结了这案子
So, if you solve this before I get back,
给我个电♥话♥
just give me a call.
艾米和胡里奥 同时
Amy and Julio, in the meantime,
如果乔丹还没去度假的话
invite Jordan in for a conversation
请他过来谈谈
if he hasn't already vanished for the holiday.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实我没有地方可去
You know, I-I-I didn't have anywhere to go, really,
而且我没有
and I-I didn't have --
我当时对钱没什么概念
I didn't know much about money back then,
钱很快都用来买♥♥了冰♥毒♥
and it all went to meth really fast.
-为什么会这样 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
你有吸过毒吗 兄弟
You ever been high, dude?
至少这混♥蛋♥知道他自己是个瘾君子
Well, at least the dirtbag understands that he's an addict.
是 但他该判死刑吗
Yeah, but does he deserve the death penalty?
这事我管不了
I don't get involved in that.
我只逮捕
I just arrest people.
你想给我看全部采访吗
You want to show me the whole thing?
好
Uh, okay.
只能给你看格鲁夫法官允许的部分
Well, only the parts Judge Grove will allow me to show.
好 等我一下
Okay, just give me a second.
但最终你会清醒过来 对吧
But eventually you come down, right?
是 那感觉糟透了
Yeah. Whoa, that sucks.
不仅是身体上的 而是
That's -- and not just, like, the physical shit, but, like...
就像没什么
u202d...like understanding nothing's chan--
安迪
Andy?
安迪
Andy?
天哪 安迪 安迪
Oh, my god. Oh, my god, Andy? Andy?
911 有什么事
911, what's your emergency?
洛杉矶警局重案组的
Hi, uh, a detective from L.A.P.D.'s Major Crimes Division
一位警探昏倒了
has been knocked unconscious and he --
他头部流了很多血
and he's bleeding from his head a lot,
马上派一辆救护车来
and -- and I need an ambulance immediately.
火腿在休息室的冰箱里
The ham is in the fridge in the break room,
感恩节有着落了
and Thanksgiving is saved.
有什么新进展
So, what'd I miss?
发现这个叫乔丹的家伙
Did we find a nice pair of bloody knuckles
指关节上有血吗
on this Jordan guy?
没有 但她做了法式美甲
No, but she has a French manicure.
我们之间分歧的本质就是
The nature of our disagreement
他偷了我的账户
is that he stole my accounts,
我的客户及我的晋升机会
my clients, and my promotion.
与我工作过的人中 从没见过像
Tommy Palmer is the biggest bully, coward,
托米·帕尔默这样的大恶霸 懦夫 混♥蛋♥
and asshole u202dthat I have ever worked with.
他对你的正式投诉有何反应
How did he respond to your formal complaint?
他想让我被解雇
Oh, by trying to get me fired.
我比他表现出色
I'm outperforming him.
他不想要我们老板知道
He doesn't want our bosses to know.
讨厌他的人不只我一个
And I'm not the only one that hates him.
他昨天带着受伤的脸来上班的
He showed up to work yesterday with his face kicked in.
不是所有人都喜欢他
Well, not everybody loved him.
她很娇小 刻薄
She's little and mean.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表