剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第四季 第三集
我听到了 琦拉
I hear you, Chella.
让我发完邮件 行吗
Just let me finish this e-mail, all right?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
911 您有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
您好
Hello?
笔记本屏幕都碎了 可能经历了一场打斗
Laptop screen is cracked. Could've been from the fight.
是狗把邻居吵醒的吗
Did the dog wake up the neighbors?
不 今天早上6点34分 好莱坞警方
No, Hollywood responded to an open line 9-1-1 call
接到了她手中这个手♥机♥拨来的一通报♥警♥电♥话♥
6: 34 A.M. from the cell phone she's holding.
死者名叫克丽斯塔·库克
Victim's name is Christa Cook,
24岁 原籍布法罗
24 years old, originally from Buffalo,
她已经在洛杉矶待了六年
and she's been in L.A. About six years.
从这些照片上来看
So I-I take it from these pictures up here
我觉得库克小姐应该是某种模特吧
that Ms. Cook was some kind of a model?
超模 我搜过她的名字 她给很多...
Supermodel. I googled her. She worked a lot --
杂♥志♥ 商业广♥告♥拍过照
magazines, commercials...
这么多狗 我们也许该找动物管理中心
So many dogs. Maybe we should get Animal Control
来帮我们处理
to roll out with us.
你怎么突然这么讨厌狗
Why do you hate dogs all of a sudden?
-这不是突然的事 -普罗文茨副队
- Oh, it's not all of a sudden. - Lieutenant Provenza?
又怎么了 巴斯
What is it now, Buzz?
雷达队长到了 还带了个跟班
Captain Raydor's arrived -- with company.
我能...我能叫车的
I can just -- I can Uber from here.
我们还有几个小时
We have hours.
是的 但是我和霍布斯挺熟的
Yeah, but I-I know Hobbs really well.
我可以自己去的
I can probably just go by myself.
我们得一起去和他见面 拉什蒂
The meeting is for both of us, Rusty.
队长 动物管理中心的人来之前
Captain, can I borrow your son for dog duty
能麻烦你儿子帮我们溜下狗吗
till animal control gets here?
到外面溜两圈再回来看看我们调查得怎么样
Twice around the block and then check in and see where we are.
而且...
Oh, and...
我觉得它说不定还会拉点便便
I think she may need to do her business.
太好了 你说不定还能
Oh, wonderful. Oh, and you might try to scoop up
从你这些媒体同仁嘴里
some tips from your media peers
挖点从业小技巧呢
behind the yellow tape down here.
太棒了 谢了 副队
Okay, great. Thanks, lieutenant.
有证据显示这是一起入室抢劫吗
Have we found anything suggesting robbery?
看起来不像 你好
Doesn't look like it. Yeah?
不好意思 队长
Excuse me, captain,
来看看我在克丽斯塔床头柜找到的照片
look at all these pictures I found in Christa's nightstand.
都是跟同一个人 看起来是最近拍的
All with the same guy. They look pretty recent.
这五张是在71号♥日落大道拍的
And, uh, these 5 shots are from sunset 71.
这些有时间戳 是两个月前拍的
They're time-stamped, uh, two months old.
男朋友吗
Boyfriend?
我见过这人
I saw this guy.
克丽斯塔网上有几张红毯照就是和他一起的
In some of the google photos of Christa at a red carpet event.
他...等等
He's -- hold on.
不管她男朋友是谁
Okay, well, whoever her boyfriend is,
都不是住在这里的
he doesn't live here.
我刚和房♥东通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the landlord,
租约上只有克丽斯塔一个人的名字
and Christa's name is the only one on the lease.
客房♥里也没有男士服装
And there are no men's clothes in the guest bedroom.
也就是说她认识袭击她的人
Which means she knew her attacker well enough
所以才会打开前门
to open the front door.
迈克 她的笔记本怎么样了
Mike, how's her laptop?
我应该能调出联♥系♥人 邮件 但是...
Uh, I can probably pull contacts, e-mail, but --
对了 我应该申请一张
Oh, I should also get a warrant
针对她社交账号♥的搜查令
for her social media accounts as well.
不仅仅要查脸书 推特以及
And not just the facebook and the twitter
照片分享平台 还要查交友类的
and the instagram, but the dating ones, too.
-你懂得 比如... -微信 陌陌
- Uh, you know, like... - Tinder? Hinge?
遇见 比邻吗
OkCupid? Coffee Meets Bagel?
怎么了 我单身啊
What? I'm single.
谢谢 卡萨诺瓦 但没人会在乎这个
Yeah, well, thank you, Casanova, but no one cares.
意大利冒险家 以风流韵事著称
上帝啊
Ye Gods.
男朋友名叫菲力克斯·科斯特
Name of the boyfriend is Felix Koster.
照片与陶副队找到的相符
His picture matches the ones lieutenant Tao found.
他还是一名综合格斗家
Oh. And he's a mixed martial arts fighter.
安迪 你和艾米去找这位科斯特先生
Andy, you and Amy go find this Mr. Koster and, uh,
问他今天早上在哪里
inquire as to his whereabouts this morning.
-好的 -巴斯
- Will do. - And, Buzz?
我先跟尸体去停尸房♥
I would like to go with Christa.
你能送拉什蒂回办公室吗
If you would drive Rusty back to the office, please?
好的 没问题
Sure, no -- no problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
我应该说"不客气" 不过是泰勒局长
I'd say, "You're welcome," but it was Chief Taylor
指名要先处理你的死者
who moved your victim to the front of the line.
我刚拿到X射线的报告
I just got the x-rays back.
这些伤可能是某种武器造成的吗
Could any of this have been done with a weapon?
也许吧 但从瘀伤上来看
Maybe, but from the bruising,
我猜都是凶手拳打脚踢造成的
I'm guessing the killer used his hands and feet.
这里至少有六处接触伤
There's at least six points of contact.
她的脸好像被撞向地板
Her face looks like it was bashed into the floor.
这是她的致命伤
And this is the impact that killed her.
第四根肋骨断裂
Broke the fourth rib down,
刺穿了她的右肺
which penetrated her right lung.
她那时候能说话吗
Would she have been able to speak?
肺部充满了血就不能说话
Not with her lungs filling up with blood.
所以在报♥警♥电♥话♥里她说不出话 长官
That explains why she couldn't talk on the 9-1-1 call, ma'am.
塞克斯警探认出了一位可能是她男友的人
Detective Sykes was able to I.D. a possible boyfriend --
名叫菲力克斯·科斯特
a Felix Koster.
-显然他是一位... -综合格斗家
- Apparently, he's an m-- - M.M.A. Fighter.
铁头菲力克斯·科斯特
Felix "Hammerhead" Koster.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不算认识 但我见过他上场
Well, not personally, but I've watched him in the ring.
他本来有机会坐拥大好前程...
He's got a chance at a big title coming up --
大笔奖金和无上的荣耀
lots of money, endorsements.
真不敢相信他为了跟他女朋友
Hard to believe he gave that up
战上个几回合而放弃这一切
to go a few rounds with his girlfriend.
愤怒很有意思
Anger's a funny thing.
当你们见到铁头先生
Well, when you meet Mr. Hammerhead,
看看他有没有瘀伤
look for bruises.
因为死者...还击了
'Cause the victim... fought back.
死者造成的瘀伤肯定是找不到了
So much for bruises we can tie to our victim.
-我可以录视频 回头再对比 -好主意
- I'll run video. We can pull screencaps later. - Good idea.
这地方不对外开放
It's closed to the public, guys.
行行行 该休息一下了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's time for a break.
我是富林副队
I'm lieutenant Flynn.
这位是塞克斯警探 洛杉矶警局的
This is detective Sykes, L.A.P.D.
我们要问菲力克斯几个问题
We need to ask Felix some questions.
怎么回事
What's this about?
你今天早上在哪
Where were you this morning?
六点起来的 早饭后晨跑 七点到这的
Got up at 6:00, ate, ran, got here about 7:00.
我猜猜 一个人吗
Let me guess, by yourself?
不不不 我比他到得更早
No, no, no. I was here before him.
顺便一提 这健身房♥是我的
I own the gym, by the way,
我是菲力克斯的教练
and I'm Felix's trainer.
好吧 菲力克斯
Okay, Felix.
你是克丽斯塔·库克的男朋友吧
You're Christa Cook's boyfriend, right?
前男友 等等
Ex-boyfriend. Wait a second.
这是要我归还她的停车证吗
Is this about returning her parking permit?
听着 我一个月前就已经
'cause, look, man, I put that in the mail, like,
-放到邮箱里了 -弟弟 警♥察♥们
- a month ago, all right? - All right, bro, the cops
不会为了一张停车证来抓你的
aren't gonna hunt you down over a parking permit.
伙计们 我也有几个认识的律师
All right, you guys, I got a few lawyers who work out here.
我准备给他们打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna go give them a call, huh?
你要记得告诉他们今天早上
Well, be sure and tell them that Christa Cook
克丽斯塔·库克在她的公♥寓♥里遭袭并死亡
was attacked and killed in her apartment this morning.
什么 什么意思
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表