剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我希望你能知道
I want to be sure you know, um...
我知道我表现得不太明显
I know I-I don't show it a lot, but --
可是你比我想要做的任何报道
but you're way more important to me
都重要得多
than any story I'll ever tell.
包括爱丽斯的
Even about Alice.
多谢
Thank you.
我很骄傲
I am so proud, though,
你愿意为她发声
that you want to speak up for her
你如此关心她的案子
and that you were worried enough about hurting her case
甚至给我们找来了这些留言
that you brought us those messages.
那些都不是什么问题
Yeah, that -- that was never really an issue.
-我就在这里等你 -好
- I'll just wait here for you. - Okay.
这里是钮子的社会关系表
Uh, here's a list of Twizz's known associates,
如果我们还需要的话
if we still need them.
好吧 也许会
Oh, well, we may.
等他被关起来 确认自己安全了
Once he's locked up and he trusts that he's safe,
他也许会拿
he may want to trade
他同伙的消息换取一些珍贵的资源
some of his fellow monsters for luxury items.
是啊 比如鸡蛋和汉堡
Yeah. Like, uh, eggs and hamburgers.
既然现在案子已经解决了
Uh, listen, you know, since it's calmed down here,
不如我们明天一起吃晚饭怎么样
uh, what do you say to dinner tomorrow?
就在舍夫
At Serve.
新开的 又近 而且大家都说
It's new, it's, uh, nearby, and people say, uh...
大家都说
Well, people say
那里是洛杉矶最浪漫的餐厅之一
it's one of the most romantic places in Los Angeles.
浪漫
R-romantic?
他们是这么介绍的
Well, that's -- that's how it's described.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
好吧
Fine.
霍布斯去哪了
Where's Hobbs?
她在一号♥访谈室 我猜
She's in interview 1, I think.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表