剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你们觉得呢
What do you guys think this is?
这就看你了 卡门
That depends on you, Carmen.
你是想行使你的权力还是想冒险看看我们的证据
Do you want to invoke your rights or see what we have?
那你们就来吧
Eh, put on your little show first.
然后我再决定
Then I'll decide about the rest.
好吧
Okay.
首先
Well, first of all...
我们有二百万美元
...We have about $2 million --
现金
Cash.
来自
Taken...
你的保险箱
...From your safe.
我的保险箱
My safe?
你等着和我们谈话的时候
When you were waiting to talk to us,
我们申请到了你办公室的搜查令
we served a search warrant at your office.
天啊
Oh, my God.
二百万是笔大数目
$2 million is a lot of money,
即使是你的职业
Even for someone in your profession,
这笔钱放在办公室保险柜里也太多了
to keep in a work safe.
我们还找到了这盒巧克力 休伊特夫人说
And this box of chocolates, in which Ms. Hewett claims
是她给你的 用来装偷来的钻石
she gave you some of the stolen diamonds --
上面有她的指纹
It has her fingerprints on it...
还有你的
And yours.
我们觉得事情是这样的
See, here's what we think happened.
科里的妈妈给了你两颗钻石让你帮忙保释儿子
Cory's mom gave you two diamonds to bail her son out of jail.
你知道塞尔玛住在哪儿
And you knew where Selma lived
因为她曾经把房♥子抵押给你
because she'd put up her house
来付科里的保释金
as collateral for Cory's bail before.
而你知道她的钻石来源
And you knew where she got the diamonds,
你还知道科里被捕的原因
and you knew why Cory had been arrested.
所以你就去了塞尔玛的家
So you drove over to his mother's house,
然后你就趁她去上班的时候敲了她的门
and when she left for work, you knocked on the door.
这是我听过的最愚蠢的事情了
All right, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard,
每个字都是编造的
and every word of it is made up.
然后你就敲了门 掏出了手♥枪♥
You knocked on the door, pulled out a gun,
强迫科里从他撞坏了的车里
and forced Cory to take you to the rest of the diamonds
把剩下的钻石给你
in his damaged car.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我后来再也没有见到科里
Okay, I never saw Cory again
直到他没参加庭审 我跟着跟踪器
until I found his body after he missed court,
发现了他的尸体
following that tracker.
跟踪器 对
That tracker -- right.
是跟踪器带你去那房♥子的 你最喜欢的抵押物
Which led you to a house -- your favorite guarantee --
那房♥子又在三年前
that had been put up as collateral
抵押给你交保释金
for a bail you funded three years ago.
我告诉你了
I've already told you
我不记得这个叫乔斯什么的人
I don't remember this Jose whatever-his-name-is.
我要提醒你们一下
But I'll tell you what I do remember, even if you don't.
刚开始是我给警♥察♥打的电♥话♥
I am the one who called the police
报告了科里的尸体
in the first place about Cory's body.
得了吧 如果我们没发现他的尸体
Come on -- if we had not found his body,
你可就损失了一百万美元的保释金
you'd be out $1 million in bail.
没人发现科里
You must've been really irritated
用来抢劫的车停在光天化日之下
when no one else noticed Cory's vehicle from the robbery
你大概已经很生气了吧
parked in plain sight.
听着
All right, look.
我理解你们
I appreciate all the work
为了让人承认自己未犯下的罪行
that goes into trying to scare someone
而做出的一切努力
into confessing to a crime they didn't commit.
但是我在这一系列鬼话连篇的
But I see a lot of shadows of doubt
推论中发现了不少模糊之处
in this pile of circumstantial crap.
我觉得你该联♥系♥我的律师了
So I think it's time you call my lawyer.
好的
Okay.
该死
Damn it.
等等
Just wait.
我们还有一招
We have a move left.
我衷心希望你有办法承担
I certainly hope you have another way to pay
非常昂贵的律师费
for that very expensive lawyer of yours.
副队
Lieutenant...
把这笔钱作为证据
Book this cash as evidence.
什么 那是我的钱
What? T-that's my money.
你的雇员艾迪 他在口供中
Your employee Eddie -- he gave us a statement
提到这些都是非法销♥售♥所得
suggesting that all of this is proceeds of illegal sales,
所以我们要进行收缴
so we're seizing it!
我没有卖♥♥...
I didn't sell a--
这是我的运作资金
That is operating cash for my business.
艾迪不这么认为
Eddie disagrees.
他不仅记得乔斯·瓦斯克斯
And he not only remembered Jose Vasquez,
他还记得这些年来你保释的每一名
he also recalls all the high-end jewel thieves and fences
高档珠宝窃贼和犯罪团伙
you've bailed out over the years.
上周你与其中两名成员见了面
And in the past week, you met with two of them,
即使他们当时没有入狱 也没有面临庭审
even though they're not in jail or facing trial.
而且你最近弄丢了你的枪
And you recently misplaced your gun,
我打赌肯定跟钻石在一个地方
which I bet we will find, along with the diamonds.
胡说八道
This is bullshit.
你要找律师 你行使了你的权利
You asked for a lawyer! You invoked your rights!
先不要找律师 行吗
Just hold off on the lawyer for now, then, okay?
有什么办法能让我免罪 有什么办法
All right, what gets me out of this, huh? Anything?
如果你叫律师 霍布斯副检察官会为你
If you bring in your lawyer, D.D.A. Hobbs has cleared you
提供带假释的二级谋杀罪名
for murder two with a parole date.
前提是你要告诉我们你把钻石卖♥♥给了谁
Provided you tell us who you sold the diamonds to.
但如果要我们自己查清楚...
But if we have to find out on our own...
你可能还得加上贩毒的罪名
Then your sentence could end with a drug cocktail.
我要我的律师
I want my lawyer.
我要这个协议的书面版本
And I want that offer in writing.
到时候再说
And then we'll see.
我觉得这是同意的意思
I think that was a "Yes."
陪审团回来了
Jury's coming back.
真快啊
That was fast.
去吧 去吧
Go. Go, go, go.
我们会尽量赶到
We'll get over there if we can.
谁会在乎科里·休伊特
Who even cared about Cory Hewett?
他是个...是个人♥渣♥
He was -- he was scum.
如果告诉你有几个
I think you'd be surprised to know
诈骗老手非常非常在乎科里
that there are a couple of con artists
你肯定会非常惊讶
who care about Cory very, very much.
是啊 两个准备背着我出逃的模范公民
Oh, yeah -- two model citizens about to skip town on me.
罪犯和潜在的逃犯
Criminals and possible fugitives.
你自己也好不到哪里去
Takes one to know one.
所以当我们以谋杀罪逮捕你时
Which is why, when we arrest you for murder,
我会亲自看到没有人保你时你的模样
I'm gonna personally see to it that you're held without bond.
还来得及吗
Did I make it?
这审议的时间也够短的
That was a short deliberation.
我觉得滑子今年圣诞
Yeah, well, I don't think Slider's gonna be doing
可能没空去大采购了
much christmas shopping this year.
那个女保释人呢 长官
What about our bondswoman, ma'am?
她的律师正在帮她做陈述
Her lawyer's helping her make a statement of facts
以换取二级谋杀加
in exchange for second-degree murder
二十年带假释的条件
and a parole hearing in 20 years.
你跟古斯谈过了吗
Did you talk to Gus?
他整个早上都跟在霍布斯后面
He's been pacing out here with Hobbs all morning.
我还没来得及
I didn't get the chance.
我会告诉他一切的 等裁决下来
I will tell him everything -- after the verdict.
请辩方起立
The defendant will please rise.
法庭将宣布审判
The clerk will read the verdict.
"我们陪审团认为格雷格·拉斯尼克
"We, the jury, find Greg Rasenick
有罪"
guilty on all counts."
我提醒陪审团的每位团员
I caution each member of the jury
不要向任何人透露案子的细节
not to speak about this case to anyone
直到量刑结束
until you have passed sentence.
对于本次庭审的量刑将于周一早上十点开始
The penalty phase of this trial will begin Monday at 10:00.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表