剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
一辆克莱斯勒300 车主是艾克·吉布森
It's a Chrysler 300. It's owned by Ike Gibson.
这多巧啊
Isn't that a coincidence?
你 艾克和吉姆一起长大
Because you and Ike and Jim grew up together,
艾克正好在凯拉死后
And then Ike just happened to be in your neighborhood
出现在那附近
after Kayla died.
另一个巧合是
And then in another coincidence,
艾克的律师正好出现了
Ike's attorney just happened to show up.
也许这根本不是巧合
Or maybe it's not a coincidence.
我们没有什么事需要韦伯夫妇了
We have nothing to hold the Webers on,
也许是你给艾克找了律师
Maybe you called Ike's lawyer.
所以今晚先把他们送回家了
so we've sent them home for the night.
巡逻车停在路上
The patrol is staying on the road
因为我们可以看到 艾克的电♥话♥上
Because we can see right here on Ike's phone...
就在别♥墅♥旁边
that leads away from the house.
我不知道有什么用 这又不是谋杀
I don't know what for. It's not a murder.
的确是你 昨晚十一点打过电♥话♥
where you definitely called... last night at 11:00 P.M.
你们能做到最好的结果
The best you can do here
也就是监护人失职和不当处理人类遗体
is parental negligence and illegal disposal of human remains.
这还需要柯蒂斯确认艾克的供词
And that depends on Curtis confirming Ike's statement.
你需要一些好消息
You need some good news.
现在 你可以把艾克告诉我们的事情再讲一遍
Now, you can tell us the exact same story Ike told us
说凯拉吞下这么多可♥卡♥因♥
and that you had nothing to do
这件事情和你无关
with how Kayla swallowed so much cocaine,
这样我们不会起诉你谋杀儿童
and we won't charge you for killing a child.
杀死凯拉
Killing Kayla?
我爱那个小女孩
I loved that little girl.
她出生那天我就在那
I was there the day she was born.
她死的那晚你也在
And you were there the night that she died!
她死的那晚你也在
You were there the night she died.
你不知道那有多可怕
You have no idea how awful that was.
看到她那个样子
Seeing her like that.
你知道谁陪她玩儿的时间长吗 我还是吉姆
Who do you think played with her more -- me or Jim?
你知道是谁每天送她去看电影
Who do you think took her to the movies
去幼儿园 每天接送她
and to kindergarten u202dand picked her up every day?
你以为吉姆或者洛丽做这些事吗
You think jim and lori did that?
她也许和我没有血缘关系 但她也是我的孩子
She may not have been my blood, but she was my little girl, too,
不管他们了
So screw them!
-不管谁 -不管谁
- Screw whom? - u202dScrew whom?
洛丽半夜给我打电♥话♥
Lori called me in the middle of the night,
尖叫着 帮帮我 帮帮我 凯拉出事了
screaming, saying, "Help me, help me, something's wrong with Kayla."
出什么事了
What was wrong with her?
凯拉吃了洛丽所有的可♥卡♥因♥
Kayla swallowed all of Lori's cocaine.
洛丽没有发现 因为她喝多了
And Lori didn't notice because she was drunk
醉倒在沙发上
and passed out on the sofa.
但是后来 当她醒过来
But later, when she woke up,
她走进凯拉的房♥间
she stuck her head in Kayla's room.
但是凯拉已经
But Kayla was...
她已经死了
She was already dead.
仍然不是谋杀
Still not murder.
吉姆 他是我的朋友
Jim -- he's my friend.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
那这是什么
What is it, then?
等等 我们 我们先听完整个故事
Hold on. Let's... u202dLet's hear the whole story.
我只是想保护他
I was just trying to protect him.
我想被绑♥架♥也比现在发生的好
I thought a kidnapping would look better than what happened,
所以我帮洛丽裹起了凯拉的尸体
so I helped Lori wrap up Kayla's body.
放进了一个箱子
And I put it in a box.
我给了艾克 和凯拉的玩具一起
And I gave it to Ike, along with Kayla's blanket,
这样他可以发照片 弄的看起来像是
so he could post it and make it look like
被变♥态♥之类绑♥架♥了
an abduction by some weirdo.
我想可以对韦伯夫妇提起民事诉讼
I guess you have a civil suit against the Webers.
我自己破坏了窗户
I messed with the window myself.
他们要赔偿政♥府♥
They should reimburse the city
调查这起重大儿童失踪案的开销
for the cost of the critical missing.
他说什么可以改变这件事的性质
What could he say that u202dwould alter the dynamics here?
艾克通常不久留
...Ike rolled through
因为吉姆不想和他来往
because Jim didn't want him around.
但洛丽一直很小心不让凯拉
But Lori -- she was always very serious with kayla
接触到她的可♥卡♥因♥
about staying out of her cocaine. u202d
凯拉知道洛丽在吸毒 吉姆却不知道
Kayla knew that Lori was using, but Jim didn't?
凯拉和洛丽在一起的时间更长
Kayla was around Lori more.
她看见过她妈妈在吸毒
She -- she saw her mother snorting it.
洛丽告诉她
Lori told her it was...
那是妈妈的特制糖
her mama's special sugar.
意料之中
Not news.
我们已经知道她不是个好母亲了
We already know she's a terrible mother.
我可以上报她忽视孩子
I'll file on negligence if you want
然后再想想别的
and try to think of something else.
妈妈的糖 凯拉知道可♥卡♥因♥放在哪儿
Mama's sugar. And Kayla knew where she kept it?
你们不知道那对小女孩多有诱惑力吗
Do you not see how a little girl might be tempted by this?!
知道
Yes.
知道
Yes.
第一次出事我就告诉洛丽
I told Lori after the first incident
别再把可♥卡♥因♥放在凯拉的衣橱里
to move the blow out of Kayla's closet.
她把可♥卡♥因♥放在凯拉的衣橱里
She kept the cocaine in Kayla's closet?!
她以为凯拉个子矮 拿不到
She thought Kayla couldn't reach it.
因为吉姆从不进那个房♥间
'Cause jim never went in there,
她自以为是个好主意
she thought it was a good idea.
等等 什么叫第一次出事
Wait, wait, wait, wait. First incident?!
这之前还出过事
You mean there was a prior incident?
如果不只一次出事 安德莉亚
If this is a pattern, Andrea...
可能是过失杀人
I might get manslaughter.
没有这次这么严重 但出过事
Not as bad as this one, but yes.
一天早上凯拉把可♥卡♥因♥倒在了麦片上
Kayla put the cocaine all over her cereal one morning.
我带她去队医那里洗了胃
I took her to the team doctor and pumped her stomach.
我以为她不会再那么做了
I thought she'd never do that again.
如果我们找到凯拉第一次
If we find the doctor that
涉毒过量时治疗她的医生
treated Kayla after the first overdose...
如果他证实了这件事
And if he corroborates this story...
我会找到他
I'll find him --
就算花上一整晚和明天一整天
If it takes all night and all day tomorrow,
我也会找到那个混♥蛋♥ 让他承认
I will find the son of a bitch, and he'll confirm it.
上帝为证 我只想保护他们
God honest, I was just trying to protect all of them.
别忘了 拿到医生的证词之后...
Just remember, when you get the doctor's statement...
除非她蓄意给女儿下毒 否则就不是谋杀
Unless she deliberately poisoned her daughter, it's not a murder.
真希望我能替凯拉去死
I wish it were me. I wish it were me instead of Kayla.
为什么死的不是我
Why couldn't it have been me?
感同身受啊
Hard to disagree with him.
格雷格 在陪审团判决之前
So, Greg. Is there anything you'd like the jury to know
你还有什么要说的吗
before they determine your sentencing?
有
Yes, sir.
首先 爱丽丝的事我十分遗憾
Uh, first, I'm really sorry about what happened to Alice --
我是指玛利亚娜
Mariana, I mean.
我们一起玩过几次
We hung out some and everything.
我也很抱歉跟踪她
And I'm sorry I-I followed her into the house
去她工作的地方 还偷了东西
where she was working and that I robbed it.
那时候我沉迷嗑药
I was on some bad drugs back then.
总是精神恍惚 让我自食恶果
High all the time, and that put me in a bad place.
但爱丽丝... 玛利亚娜的雇主
But, see, this lady that Alice -- Mariana -- worked for,
那女人有保险
she was insured.
她很有钱
Okay, she was rich.
我以为她不会因为我偷的那点东西
And I didn't think she'd have Alice arrested
就报♥警♥抓爱丽丝
over the -- the stuff I stole.
打断一下 格雷格
Uh, excuse me, Greg.
自从你进监狱之后
Can you tell me if you've thought about Mariana
你想过玛利亚娜吗
since you've been in jail?
一直在想
All the time.
如果她没死
I mean, if she hadn't died,
我也不会在这里了 不是吗
I wouldn't be here right now, would I?
就像她哥哥所说
So, like her brother said,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表