剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
等你走完程序后我再跟你解释
Oh, I'll explain that after you get through processing.
但这是一件好事 肯恩
But it's a beautiful thing, Ken.
非常好
A beautiful thing.
跟贝立夫走吧 填好你的表格
Now, go with the Bailiff, do your paperwork.
我们走
Let's go.
洛尔太太 打扰一下
Mrs. Lowe, one moment?
拜托了 我需要你的帮助
Please, I need your help.
为什么 现在要我帮忙已经太迟了
What for? It's too late for my help.
其实还不晚
It isn't, actually.
我们就快要抓到要为
We're very close to arresting the person
丽萨的死负责的人了
responsible for Lisa's murder.
如果我们能问你几个问题 拜托了
If we could ask you just a few questions, please.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将
Anything you say can and will be used
用于呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney,
我们会给你指派一名
one will be appointed for you by the state.
这不是在逮捕犯人前跟他们说的话吗
Isn't this what you say to criminals before arresting them?
我是来帮你们的
I came here to help you.
不 米兰达协议只是一个形式
No, the Miranda warning is just a formality
这样我们上庭后不会再惹麻烦
so that we don't get in trouble in court again.
是啊 的确已经够多麻烦了
Ah, well, yeah, we certainly had enough of that.
同意
Agreed.
那个能证明肯恩没有杀害丽萨的视频
So, the video proved Ken didn't kill Lisa.
但当晚还有别人在酒吧和他一起
But there was someone else at the bar with him that night.
你的女儿玛丽 她和肯恩在偷♥情♥
Your daughter Mary -- she and Ken were having an affair.
你早就知道
You knew.
知道玛丽和他一起在酒吧吗
That Mary was in a bar with him?
不知道 但我知道他们在偷♥情♥
No, but I knew about the affair.
肯恩·宋对我们家
There wasn't one horrible thing
做的恶不止这么一件
that Ken Song didn't do to my family.
你刚开始给警探的口供中
In your original statement with detectives,
你说你当时在照看你的孙女
you said you were babysitting your granddaughter,
丽萨六点半把米亚送到了你那儿
and that Lisa dropped Mia off at your house at 6:30 P.M.
-对吗 -没错
- Is that correct? - Yes.
但是玛丽告诉我们她七点半时
Um, but Mary told us that she went from the bar
从酒吧来到丽萨的家 听到里面有宝宝的哭声
to Lisa's house at 7:30 P.M. And heard the baby crying inside
那时候她应该在你家
after you say she was at your house.
玛丽在很多事情上都搞不清楚
There are a lot of things about which Mary is badly confused.
玛丽没有搞不清楚
Mary is not confused,
还有她的酒吧收据
neither is her bar receipt.
我们很清楚
We know exactly when
玛丽是什么时候到丽萨家的 洛尔太太
Mary arrived at Lisa's house, Mrs. Lowe.
什么到丽萨家
Arrived at Lisa's house?
玛丽没有在丽萨家
Mary wasn't at Lisa's house.
这是认罪呢
Is this a confession?
还是说她即将证明她另一个女儿是凶手
Or is she about to prove her other daughter is a murderer?
在这个案子上
We have arrested enough
我们抓错的人够多了
of the wrong people for this one homicide.
所以我们听这位女士说完吧
So let's hear the lady out.
肯恩说原来的计划是他和丽萨
Ken sail the original plan was to have you pick up
去吃晚饭时 你来接走宝宝
the baby when he and Lisa were leaving for dinner.
现在就有两个人证实
So, whoops, now we have two people saying
七点半的时候宝宝在丽萨家里
that the baby was at Llisa's house at 7:30.
所以 有没有可能是你记错了时间
So, is it possible you got the time wrong,
在你女儿和他丈夫大吵一架后
and you went over to your daughter's house
来到了她家呢
after she had the fight with her husband?
好吧 是的
Okay, yes.
我到那以后
When I got there,
发现肯恩打了丽萨
I found out that Ken had slapped Lisa,
还有米亚
and Mia, too.
他把孩子打哭了
He hit his baby for crying.
我想带我的女儿逃离这么一个让我们家
And I wanted to get my daughter away from a violent drunk
四分五裂的醉鬼
who was tearing our family apart.
我需要保护这个孩子
The baby needed protecting.
然后你发现尽管肯恩做了这么多事
And then you discovered all these things Ken had done.
丽萨还是不愿意离开他 对吗
And Lisa still wouldn't leave him. Is that it?
我要她收拾东西
I told her to pack.
我告诉她我不会让她和米亚这样待在那
I told her that I wasn't going to leave her there with Mia,
但是她不听
but she wouldn't listen.
她疯狂地迷恋着肯恩
She was obsessed with Ken.
她跟我吵
She argued with me.
她想留下来
She wanted to stay.
孩子的脸上还有红色的手印
There was a big red mark on her baby's face,
她还跟我吵着要留下来
and she was arguing with me to stay.
好 然后你上了楼
Okay, okay, so, then you went upstairs.
你给她收拾好了箱子
You packed a suitcase for her,
然后也带上了孩子 对吗
and you grabbed the baby, too, right?
是的 我别无选择
Yes, I had no choice.
那就解释得通了
Okay, well, that explains it, then.
什么 解释了什么
What? What does it explain?
你一手拿箱子 一手抱宝宝
You had the suitcase in one hand and the baby in the other,
所以你不能把你的女儿推开
so you couldn't push your daughter out of the way.
所以你抬起脚 狠狠地踢了她一下
So you hiked up your leg and kicked her very hard,
在丽萨的上衣上留下了一个高跟鞋印
Leaving a heel mark on Lisa's blouse.
丽萨摔到了围栏上
Lisa flipped over the rail,
但那其实是个意外 对吗
but that was an accident, wasn't it?
你也不希望发生这样的事 对吗
You didn't want that to happen, right?
洛尔夫人 这个问题非常重要
Mrs. Lowe, this is a very important question.
你踢你的女儿时
When you kicked your daughter,
她摔下去完全是一个意外吗
the resulting fall was a complete accident, yes?
还是说你故意
Or did you deliberately
想伤到你的女儿
want to harm your daughter?
-她为什么还要刻意搬动她 -不
- Why is she walking her away from intent? - No.
这样外婆才可以往门外走
So she can find it again on grandma's way out the door.
不不不
No, no, no.
我绝对不会故意伤害丽萨
I would never hurt Lisa on purpose.
我爱我的女儿
I loved my daughter.
这些都是肯恩的错
This was all Ken's fault.
在肯恩·宋出现之前 我们甚至没吵过架
We never even fought until Ken Song came around.
要不是他 我的...
If it hadn't been for him, my...
发生在丽萨身上的事
Of course what happened to Lisa
是一起事故
was an accident.
我看得出来
Yeah, well, I can see that.
但是 她摔下来之后
But, um, after the fall,
你下了楼
you went downstairs,
你看到你的女儿躺在地板上
you saw your daughter lying on the floor,
你把不省人事的她扔在那儿流血而亡
and you left her there bleeding and unconscious.
这更像是故意的行为
Which feels more deliberate.
在你女儿的智能手环侦测出她还活着的三小时内
Is there some reason you didn't help your daughter
你为什么没有帮助她
in the three hours her Fitbit said she was alive?
你不知道
You don't know.
你不知道那家伙是如何
You don't know how that man
毁掉我的家
ruined my family.
我要他滚出我的生活
I needed him out of our lives.
所以你对肯恩的憎恶
So your hatred for Ken was stronger
改过了你对你女儿的爱
than your love for you daughter.
对吗
Is that it?
不管怎么样 丽萨都得离开他
Lisa had to leave him one way or another.
这直接就从
Well, that was a very neat jump
-过失伤害跳到二级谋杀了 -她必须离开他
- from manslaughter to murder two. - She had to leave him.
看看她女儿的律师
Well, let's see if her daughter's attorney
能不能帮我们说服洛尔太太
will help convince Mrs. Lowe
她上庭的话胜算并不大
that she doesn't have much luck in courtrooms.
我认为...要怪肯恩
I'll say. ...accusing Ken,
而只有我
and I am the only one
能救那个孩子
who could save that baby.
我
I am.
只有我
I'm the only one.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表