剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
to kill my brother like he did my mother!
好了 带她离开
All right, get her out of here.
-带她离开 -上车
- Get her out of here. - Come on.
走吧 走吧
Go, go, go.
这就是那把韦伯坦电击枪
Here's the Vipertek stun gun.
对这种孩子还能提出什么交易
What kind of a deal do you offer a kid like this?
但愿是个适合刻在他墓碑上的交易
Hopefully one that fits on his tombstone.
队长
Captain.
我想应该可以结案了
Yeah, I think we may be able to wrap this up.
入室抢劫 双重谋杀 绑♥架♥
Home invasions, double homicide, kidnapping,
我却一个字都报道不了
and I didn't get to write a single word of any of it.
既然现在案子结了
Do you think I could get my phone back
我能把手♥机♥要回来了吗
now that the story's completely over?
-还没完呢 -但我完了
- It's not over. - It is for me.
已经过了截稿期限好几个小时了
I'm hours past the deadline,
现在我只能等到十一月
and now I won't be considered
再重新申请学校报社了
for staffing the paper until November.
而我比报社里那些人写的东西要好十倍
And I write ten times better than anyone there.
也许吧 但你要成为记者还要学很多东西
Maybe, but you still have a lot to learn about being a reporter.
因为这里就有个好的故事 拉什蒂
Because there's a great story here, Rusty,
你却压根没注意到
and you didn't even notice it.
我注意到了 巴斯
I noticed the story, Buzz.
但你们却不许我讲
I wasn't allowed to tell it.
但好的记者懂得
But a good reporter knows how
如何利用现有条件 寻找新视角
to take what's available and give it a new perspective.
你不必等着大学里的谁
And you don't have to wait for
去告诉你 你是新闻媒体的一员了
someone at college to say you're part of the media.
这年头 有上百种方式去讲一个好故事
There are hundreds of ways to tell a good story these days.
当然 你得先找到它
Of course, first, you have to find it.
劳尔向塞克斯和奥德诺承认了所有的罪行
Raul confessed everything to Sykes and Oderno --
两起谋杀 抢劫 绑♥架♥那个女孩
Um, both murders, robbery, kidnapping the girl.
有人向他宣读过他的权利了吧
And he was read his rights.
是的 问题还没问他就说"是我♥干♥的"
Yes, and he said, "I did it," before we even asked a question.
他手里的枪注册在
The gun we took from him was registered
路易斯夫人的丈夫名下
to Mrs. Lewis' husband,
房♥子里失窃的所有物品
And everything that was missing from the house,
都在劳尔的卧室里找到了
we found in Raul's bedroom.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
他说他的动机了吗
Has he volunteered a motive?
他说阿什莉其实还爱他 只是她自己不知道
Yeah, Ashley was still in love with him. She just didn't know it.
然后她妈妈就成了阻碍
Yeah, and then her mother was an obstacle.
劳尔相信
Raul believed that once the mother
只要除掉她妈妈 阿什莉就会意识到了
was out of the picture, Ashley would understand.
而他没想杀欧文先生
As for Mr. Erwin, he didn't want to shoot him.
那老人只是在他开车离开时
It's just that, as the old man waved at him
朝他挥了手 劳尔就觉得自己别无选择了
as he drove up, Raul felt he had no choice.
好吧
Okay.
-我去联♥系♥霍布斯副检察官 -好的
- I'll call D.D.A. Hobbs. - Yeah.
这个案子还要找她吗
On this?
我们不需要交易
We don't need a deal.
-我不同意 -我能问问为什么吗
- I disagree. - May I ask why?
劳尔怎么会知道保险箱的密♥码♥
How did Raul know the combination to the safe?
他怎么会知道里面有枪
How did he know there was a gun inside?
彼得·路易斯为什么会买♥♥一把韦伯坦电击枪
Why did Peter Lewis buy a Vipertek?
你得让我完成我的工作 局长
You need to let me finish my job here, chief.
-失陪了 -队长
- Excuse me. - Oh, Captain.
查克开枪了
Chuck fired his weapon,
所以他得被武调科纠缠一会
so he's stuck with FID for a while,
但他说他晚点会打给你的
But he said he'd call you later.
谢谢 艾米
Thank you, Amy.
我是胡里奥·桑切斯警探
Detective Julio Sanchez.
抱歉让你们久等了
I am so sorry to keep you waiting,
但当洛杉矶警♥察♥杀死一个嫌疑人后
but when the LAPD kills a suspect,
我们就有一大堆文书工作要做
we have tons of paperwork.
-劳尔死了吗 -听着 我妹妹累坏了
- Raul's dead? - Look, my sister's exhausted.
-她还没恢复... -他死了吗
- She's still recovering from the -- - He's dead?
是的 女士 他在拒捕时被击中身亡
Yes, ma'am, shot to death while resisting arrest.
我的天啊 彼得
Oh, my God, Peter.
嫌犯没死啊 这是怎么回事
The suspect isn't dead. What's going on?
我不太清楚
I'm not sure.
队长 有人给那女孩宣读过权利吗
Captain, has anyone read this girl her rights?
别担心 安德莉亚
Don't worry, Andrea.
我不会用她的陈述来起诉她的
I'm not gonna use her statement against her.
我搞错了
I got it wrong.
你搞错什么了
What did you get wrong?
阿什莉
Ashley?
没事的 你现在可以告诉我们了
It's okay. You can tell us now.
劳尔再也没法伤害你了
Raul can never hurt you again.
是啊
Right.
不管劳尔还干了什么 阿什莉
Whatever else Raul did, Ashley,
他都不会死而复活的
he's not coming back from the dead.
他打电♥话♥给我说
He called me and said
他知道是谁杀了我妈妈 并且他能证明
that he knew who killed my mom, and he could prove it.
只要我跟他见一面就行
All I had to do was meet with him for five minutes.
于是我...我就来到旅馆楼下
So I -- I came downstairs from the hotel,
然后...我被他骗上了他的车
and I -- I let him talk me into his car, and...
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
一定要现在就这样折磨她吗
Do we really have to put her through this right now?
恐怕是的 先生
Yes, I'm afraid so, sir.
阿什莉 你说你完全不知情吗
Ashley, you said you had no idea?
你们骗了我们
You lied to us!
你们抓错了人
You arrested the wrong people.
你们表现得好像
You acted like I was involved
我参与了谋杀我自己的妈妈
in the murder of my own mother.
而在你们犯了这些...错误之后
And after all these -- these mistakes,
我不知道你们只是笨
I don't know if you're just stupid
还是试图掩盖自己的错误
or trying to cover your asses
-说不定你们从背后枪击了劳尔 -我觉得
- or maybe shot Raul in the back. - Think I'll just, uh,
我该进去干涉一下了
stick my head in there for a second.
先等一下 副队
Leave it alone for a minute, Lieutenant.
现在还有什么没搞清的吗
So, what is there left to figure out?
你们对发生了什么事根本一无所知
None of you know Jack about what's going on here.
我们不会再帮你们了
We're done helping you.
你们给别人讲这套狗屎去吧
Sell your bullshit somewhere else
别来打扰我跟我妹妹
and leave me and my sister alone.
先生
Sir.
我们已经向你宣读过你的权利了
You've been read your rights.
你需要聘请律师吗
Do you want an attorney?
要么我们可以以妨碍司法公正来逮捕你
Or we could arrest you for obstruction of justice.
随你便吧
Up to you.
要么你也可以坐下 让你妹妹
Or you can sit down and let your sister
帮我们弄清劳尔为什么要杀你妈妈
help us figure out why Raul killed your mother.
除非你在害怕什么
Unless you're afraid of something.
你在害怕什么吗 彼得
You afraid of something, Peter?
没有
No.
没有 我...
No, I'm --
那就快点说完吧
Just get it over with.
那么 劳尔骗你上了他的车
So, Raul talked you into his car.
他都说了什么
What did he say?
他说...他说是他杀了我妈妈
He said that he -- that he killed my mother.
他说他拿了她的钱和首饰
And that he had her money and jewelry,
这样我们逃跑路上就有钱花了
so we'd have something to live on while we're on the run.
然后他说如果我不跟他一起走
And then he said that if I didn't come with him,
他就会...
that he'd...
他会把彼得也杀了
That he'd kill Peter, too.
还要杀死所有我关心的人
And anyone else that I cared about.
除非我跟他上♥床♥
Until I slept with him.
他怎么能这么想
How could he think that?
他怎么会这么想
What made him think that?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 他真是个变♥态♥
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表