剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Screen of the father's cellphone shows several voicemail messages
父亲的手♥机♥上显示 一个叫"茜茜"的人
from a "Cee-cee" -- Cynthia Logan.
就是辛西娅·洛根 发了几条留言
Also, a couple of calls from "Gran"
还有 "格兰"打来了一两个电♥话♥
Cee-Cee's mom, I guess.
我猜是茜茜的母亲
She came over here and phoned missing persons.
她来过这里还联♥系♥了失踪人口调查组
So why did missing persons call us?
那失踪人口调查组联♥系♥我们干什么
A father leaves his house in a hurry with his own kids.
一位父亲带着自家孩子匆忙离开了家
That's a major crime?
这也算重案吗
Father's car is still in the garage.
父亲的车还在车♥库♥里
What did he do -- abduct his son and daughter in a taxi, sir?
他干嘛还叫辆出租车来把子女拐走 长官
Uh, couldn't it be a critical missing?
会不会是危险性失踪
I mean, how can we be certain the father is with the two kids?
我们怎么能断定父亲是和两个孩子在一起的
Buzz, you shoot the video. I'll ask the questions.
巴斯 你来摄像 我来问问题
How about that?
这样可好
Oh, Sykes!
塞克斯
Did we pull you away from something special?
我们是不是耽误你出席什么特殊场合了
Is the lucky guy waiting for you outside?
那个幸运的家伙正在外面等你吗
No way. So what's up?
才没有 什么情况
Dad runs off with his children and goes poof?
当爹的偷走孩子玩失踪了吗
Buzz, let's check out the bedrooms.
巴斯 我们去卧室看看
Where was mom when this happened?
事发时妈妈在哪里
Santa Barbara, making a speech at a financial seminar.
在圣巴巴拉的一个金融研讨会上演讲
What a coincidence --
真够巧的
the wife just happened to be out of town
正好赶在妻子出城的时候
when her whole family vanished.
一家子都失踪了
Where is she now -- the mom?
妈妈现在在哪里
Well, I sent her downtown with Flynn the second she got back.
她一回来我就让富林带她去市里了
Then I had patrol round up her relatives,
然后我派了巡警叫她的亲戚来集♥合♥
who were playing search party through the neighborhood.
这些人正在社区周围搜索找人
But this could be critical missing?
但这可能是危险性失踪吗
Maybe the three of them went to Disneyland.
或许他们仨去了迪士尼玩呢
Minus a balanced breakfast.
可他们连做好的早饭都没吃
Are we looking for anything specific?
有什么特定的寻找目标吗
Evidence of a crime, Sykes. Evidence of a crime.
罪证 塞克斯 证明这是起罪案的证据
Don't come all the way in.
先别进来
What's going on in here, Tao?
这里怎么了 陶
Every once in a while when I'm working at night,
我在晚上出警的时候
I like to stop and smell the chlorine,
时常喜欢留意一下漂白粉的味道
especially when there's no sign of an indoor pool.
特别是案发地没有室内游泳池的时候
Someone has cleaned this room with a lot of bleach, recently.
近期有人用了很多漂白粉清理了这间屋子
Sir, besides the family,
除了这家人
there's something else definitely missing here.
这里绝对还有样东西不见了
What? Little polkadot robe that goes with this belt.
是什么 配这条腰带的圆点睡袍
It's not in here.
卧室里没有
It's not in the laundry. It's not in the kitchen.
洗衣机里没有 厨房♥里没有
It's not in the bathroom.
浴室里也没有
Also, there's no luggage anywhere in the house,
而且整栋房♥子里没发现行李箱
not a single suitcase.
一个都没有
Can we get the lights and the doors, please?
麻烦把灯和门关上
See those swirls that look like clouds?
看到这些云一样的漩涡了吗
That is all blood
那都是血
that someone tried to wipe off the wall.
是有人试图从墙上抹掉的血
Julio, put a want out on the father.
胡里奥 通缉那位父亲
We can't treat this like a critical missing,
我们不能把这案子当危险性失踪案件来办
but I need you to head up a serious search for those kids.
但我需要你大力搜索这两个孩子
Sykes,
塞克斯
inform the Captain that we're looking at things...
通知队长我们要处理的
in a completely different light.
根本不是失踪案
Mike.
迈克
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底发生了什么
It must be a kidnapping.
肯定是绑♥架♥
That's the only thing that could explain it.
只有绑♥架♥才能说得通
I know circumstances look upsetting, Mrs. Logan.
我知道情况不容乐观 洛根夫人
But at this point,
但目前
we have no reason to believe that this is anything
我们没有理由不把它当成
but a missing-persons case, right, Lieutenant?
一起失踪案来办 对吧 副队长
That's right -- most missing persons show up
没错 多数时候我们的搜寻还没结束
before we finish looking for them.
失踪的人就自己回来了
Has your husband ever gone off somewhere
你丈夫从前有没有瞒着你
with your children before and not told you?
带孩子去过什么地方
No, that's not what's happened!
不 根本不是这样
Ben's nervous to have the kids on his own.
本自己带孩子的时候很紧张
Ellie can't see anything without her glasses, and Owen is only 6.
艾丽不戴眼镜什么都看不见 欧文才六岁
So, Ben planned on taking them to this day camp that we found,
所以我们找了个日间夏令营让本带他们参加
but I called
但我打了电♥话♥
and Owen and Ellie never showed up there today.
欧文和艾丽今天根本没去夏令营
Is that your only suitcase?
你只有这一个行李箱吗
No. It's part of a set of three. Why?
不 这是三件套中的一个 怎么了
Uh, you don't seem to have packed much for Santa Barbara.
你去圣巴巴拉好像没带多少行李
How long were you there?
你在那待了多久
Since yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午去的
The seminar started at 8:00 this morning,
研讨会今早八点开始
and I had to do a short talk for retirees around 10:00.
我得在十点左右为退休人员做个简短的演讲
I was always coming home tonight.
我一向都是第二天晚上回家
H-how does knowing where I was help you find my family?
知道我在哪对找到我家人有什么帮助
Well, we're just trying to determine
我们只是想确定
when they may have gone missing.
他们失踪的时间
My mother said that when she walked into our kitchen,
我妈妈说她进我家厨房♥的时候
the breakfast was still on the table
早餐还在桌上
and the kettle was burned to the stove.
水壶在炉上烧干了
Doesn't that help you with the time?
凭这些判断不出来时间吗
And they were gone when I started calling at 7:00 A.M.
今早七点我打电♥话♥的时候他们就不在家了
If you could just let me back into my house for a moment,
只要你们让我回一下家
I can... I'm sorry. We can't do that just yet.
我就能 抱歉 现在还不能让你走
How's your husband's health?
你丈夫身体怎么样
Excuse me?
什么
Is he on any kind of medication
他有没有服用什么药物
heart disease, depression?
治疗心脏病或是抑郁症什么的
No, no. Ben's -- he's very healthy.
没有 本很健康
He has to be to fly.
他要是不健康就不能飞了
He's a pilot for a private charter company
他是伯班克一家
out of Burbank -- Preferred Skies Airlines.
私人租赁公♥司♥的飞行员 尚天航♥空♥
Oh, has he ever gone up before with the kids without --
那他以前有没有带孩子上飞机却没...
No, listen, please.
没有 听着 拜托了
My husband did not fly off with our kids, okay?
我丈夫没有带着孩子离开我 好吗
He loves me. I love him. We have a great marriage.
他爱我 我爱他 我们的婚姻很幸福
You're asking all the wrong questions!
你们问的问题都错了
Mrs. Logan, right now we're trying to concentrate our search.
洛根夫人 现在我们正试图进行集中搜救
Knowing where your children aren't
了解你的孩子们不会出现的地方
will help us figure out where they are.
有助于我们找到他们
And the more you cooperate with us, the faster we'll go.
而你越配合 我们就进行得越快
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Anything? Did you go by the park?
找到了吗 你们找过公园了吗
We did, and the mall. We didn't see them.
找了 商场也找了 但没有看到他们
I drove by their camp just to
我还开车去了他们的营地
make sure they didn't drop in.
确认他们真的没有去过
But -- hi. I'm Tim, Cee-Cee's cousin.
但...你好 我是蒂姆 茜茜的表弟
Uh, and I'm her sister, Vanessa,
我是她姐姐凡妮莎
and this is our mother, Doris.
这位是我们的母亲 朵莉丝
Is there any news?
有什么新消息吗
Uh, no, but it's still early.
没有 但现在下结论还为时尚早
Normally, the police don't even begin
一般来说 警方不会在72小时内
a missing-persons investigation for 72 hours.
就开展一起失踪人口调查的
And how long would your children need to be missing
那你自己家小孩得失踪多久
before you started looking for them?
你才会开始寻找他们
Or would you just answer questions about your husband?
还是你只会回答一些跟你丈夫相关的问题
Mrs. Logan, we're only asking about your husband --
洛根夫人 我们询问你丈夫只是因为...
Because you won't listen!
因为你根本听不进去
Okay, I've been telling you, my husband loves me!
拜托 我一直跟你说 我丈夫很爱我
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表