剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
- LAPD! You're under arrest! - God!
把手举起来 现在跪下
Keep your hands over your head! Now get down on your knees!
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
塞克斯 塞克斯
Sykes? Sykes.
你没事吧
You okay?
应该吧
Yeah, I think so.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
队长 嫌犯已经被逮捕 没有人员伤亡
Captain, the suspects are in custody and alive,
多亏了这豆袋弹[具有冲击力的非致命子弹]
Thanks to this bean-bag thing.
艾米怎么样
How is Amy?
她很好
She's good.
非常好
She's very good.
干得好 各位
Good job, everyone.
库伯副队 请你让你的人
Lieutenant Cooper, if you could have your men
把那位保安诺顿先生也接到局里
pick up our security guard, Mr. Norton?
巴斯 请你去这间屋子里
Buzz, if you could clear our equipment
-收回我们的设备 -好的 队长
- out of this house and wrap this up? - Yes, ma'am.
如果你放弃该权利 你所说的一切
If you give up that right, anything you say
都将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请一位律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起律师
If you cannot afford one,
-法庭会为你指定一位 -别担心 队长
- one will be appointed for you... - Don't worry, Captain.
我会找一组新人在校园看着那孩子的
I'll find a new team to follow the kid on campus.
谢谢你 副队 如果之前我说话有些唐突
Thank you, Lieutenant, and if I sounded brusque before,
也可能是因为
it's probably because
这几个月以来我都没有睡好
I don't think I've slept through the night in months.
我明白
I get it.
克劳迪娅·里瓦斯 厄尔·戴维斯
嫌犯 吉姆·诺顿
贝克先生
Mr. Beck?
你在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
好了好了 别担心别担心
All right, all right, don't worry. Don't worry.
泰勒局长允许我写这篇报道
I have permission from Chief Taylor to write the story.
我很高兴你们抓到了凶手
I'm so glad you caught the killers,
因为现在我可以写独家报道了
because now I can turn in an exclusive.
你们在找我吗
You guys call for me?
我在广播里听到你们抓到杀害我母亲的凶手了
I heard on the radio you caught the people who killed my mother.
等等 等等 新闻里已经报道了吗
Wait, wait, wait. This is already in the news?
竞争残酷啊
Cutthroat business.
桑切斯警探
Uh, Detective Sanchez,
你能带彼得先去休息室吗
would you escort Peter here to the break room, please?
你让我来的
Y-you asked me here!
我们缺少一些
Well, we're missing some evidence
能证明嫌犯昨天在你家的证据
that would put the suspects inside your house yesterday.
我们已经拿到搜查令
Search warrants are being served
去搜查他们的办公室和家里
in their offices and their homes,
如果我们找到在这些地方
and if we find anything in their possession
找到一些你能确认
that you can identify as having belonged
-是你家的东西 -先生 这边
- to your family... - Sir, this way.
真是胡扯
What bullshit.
你们...你们知道
Hey, hey, hey, you guys -- you guys knew
这篇报道对我有多重要
how important this story was to me,
你们却还透露给媒体了吗
and you released it to the press?
当我们掌握的信息不够完整时
Well, when we have incomplete information,
有时专业的媒体可以帮我们完善案情
sometimes the professional media helps us finish the story.
我不是说
Didn't I say,
"关注受害者的家庭"吗
"Concentrate on the victim's family"?
队长在哪儿
Your captain is where?
二号♥审讯室
Interview 2.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我该怎么... 我该怎么跟
How do I -- how do I, uh, start a conversation
一个母亲昨天刚被谋杀的人套话
with a guy the day after his mother was murdered?
如果我是你 我会撒谎
Well, if I were you, I'd try lying.
当然了 我是个警♥察♥
Of course I'm a cop.
不仅仅是这些被洗劫的房♥子
It's not just that all these houses were robbed
都恰好在您的巡逻区域内 诺顿先生
in the areas that you patrol, Mr. Norton,
虽然这个巧合很有趣
Though that is an interesting coincidence.
这证明这些社区
Well, it proves those neighborhoods
正需要私人安保 不是吗
need private security companies, yeah?
劫匪用一束玫瑰花为借口
Our thieves used arrangements of two dozen roses
进入他们要洗劫的房♥子
to get their foot in the door of homes they were robbing.
昨晚 监控录像
And last night, we have video
显示你从当地一间花店里买♥♥了花
of you purchasing flowers from an area florist.
给别人买♥♥玫瑰花又不犯法
We-- it is not against the law to buy roses for someone.
玫瑰是买♥♥给谁的 诺顿先生
For whom did you buy the roses, Mr. Norton?
听着 好吧
Look, it -- okay.
我的工作职责
It I-- it is a condition of my employment
有一部分就是跟警方合作 好吗
to cooperate with the police, okay?
但 但关于我的私生活
But -- but I also have a right to privacy
我仍有保密的权利 对吗
in my personal life, too, okay?
而且 而且别觉得我不懂法律
And -- and do not think that I am ignorant of the law, either.
我懂法 知道吗 我大学读的是法律预科
I'm not, okay? I was pre-law in college.
除了没有发现那些盗财物外
So, besides the absence of stolen property in their possession,
要指控这些人犯了这桩谋杀罪还有别的困难吗
any other complications in charging these people with our murder?
还有一些
A few.
闯进屋的那个人
Well, the guy making entry
用的是散♥弹♥枪♥ 而不是9毫米口径手♥枪♥
had a shotgun, not a 9mm.
他用其它武器杀了两个人
He killed two people with the other weapon...
然后扔掉
so they dumped it.
他们还是被抓了现行
They were still caught in the act.
目前我们能指控诺顿先生什么
What can we charge Mr. Norton with so far?
花艺不精重罪
Mm, felony floral arrangement.
我再重申一遍 我不需要告诉你们这些
And, again, I don't have to tell you this,
但玫瑰是送给一位生病的朋友
but ultimately, the roses were for a sick friend.
但生病的朋友从未收到那些花
Oh, but the sick friend never got the roses
因为它们都被留在了你巡逻车的后座
because they were left in the back of your patrol car,
这就引出了另外一个有趣的巧合
which brings us to yet another interesting coincidence.
在你下班后驾驶这辆巡逻车的人
Mm, the person driving the patrol car after you,
克劳迪娅 今早用这些玫瑰
Claudia, used these roses to gain entry
作为借口侵入别人的家
in a home invasion this morning.
还有更多巧合呢
And the coincidences just go on.
因为今早
Because the person
跟克劳迪娅一起被逮捕的人
with whom Claudia was arrested this morning...
厄尔·戴维斯 你认识厄尔吗
Earl Davis -- you know Earl?
他也在莱姆斯家庭安保工作
He works for Remus Home Security, too.
厄尔是个有趣的人 带一把散♥弹♥枪♥
Interesting guy, Earl -- carries a shotgun.
好了 我...
Okay, I -- I'm --
我想我是不是该请一位律师来了
I'm beginning to wonder if I need an attorney.
对了 还有个巧合
Oh, now there's another coincidence.
因为我们逮捕克劳迪娅和厄尔时
Because that is exactly
他们也提了这个要求
what Claudia and Earl asked for when we arrested them --
请律师
a lawyer.
他们还是夫妻呢
They're also married.
既然你读过法律预科 吉姆 也许你记得
And since you were pre-law, Jim, perhaps you'll recall
夫妻是不能指证对方的
husbands and wives can't testify against one another.
所以如果他们做了交易
So, if they make a deal,
看起来付出代价的似乎就会是你了
it feels as if it might be at your expense.
你需要点时间
Do you want to take a second
来好好考虑一下这件事吗
and think about what that means?
抱歉打扰一下 请问...
Hi, excuse me. Are, um...
请问你是彼得·路易斯吗
Are you Peter Lewis?
是我 怎么了
Yeah, that's me. Why?
你好 我是拉什蒂·贝克
Hi, uh... Rusty Beck.
我是正在调查昨天发生在你家的案子的
I-I-I'm -- I'm the son of the police captain
警队队长的儿子
investigating what happened at your house yesterday.
她觉得也许
Uh, she thought that maybe
让公众了解这些可怕的谋杀案
publicizing these terrible murders --
我是大学报社的记者
I-I write for a college paper --
也许会对破案有帮助
might -- might help solve the case.
帮助
Help?
这怎么帮助
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表