剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
想着你还有什么可以做
and wondering what else you could have done.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
哪张桌子可以给我用
What desk would you like me at?
这边直走
Straight ahead.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, detective.
不管你记得什么 都会很有帮助
Whatever you remember can be very useful to us.
不是我记得的 队长 是我无法忘记的
Not what I remember, captain. What I can't forget.
谢谢
Thanks.
队长 技术部门给我们送过来
Captain, l.A. Clear sent us
被害人的手♥机♥信息
the dump from our victim's cell.
她所有的电♥话♥都是打给其他预付费电♥话♥的
All of her calls were to other pre-paids.
听起来像是毒贩
Sounds like dope.
特勤局有一个巨大的毒品相关
S.O.B. maintains a huge matrix
预付费手♥机♥通讯网
of burner phones related to drugs.
塔米卡·韦弗的电♥话♥也许能关联上调查中的毒品案
Tamika Weaver's calls might tie in to an open narcotics case.
有的时候我能追踪这些预付费手♥机♥
Yeah, sometimes I trace these burner phones
到他们采购的地方
back to their purchase point.
去年八月这样找到了一件案子所有的电♥话♥
Found a whole case of burners that way last August
还有三十个毒贩
and 30 dealers, too.
好的 这里说塔米卡·韦弗
Okay, it says here that Tamika Weaver
在她和她的孩子被枪杀之前十五分钟
was talking to someone on a pre-paid cell
在和一个预付费手♥机♥通话
15 minutes before she and her baby were shot to death.
这有可能是
Well, that could have been
凶手在约见面
the murderer setting up a meeting.
这给了你们一个线索 警探
Well, it gives you a place to start, detective.
巴斯 请给每人复印一份这些文件
Buzz, have copies of these made for everyone, please.
警探艾米·塞克斯 重案组
Detective Amy Sykes, major crimes.
谢谢 我们在电梯那见
Uh, thanks. We'll meet him at the elevator.
副队 巡警找到昨天晚上桑切斯
Lieutenant, patrol found sanchez's
那个吸大♥麻♥的朋友了
pot-smoking friend from last night.
小东西
Little wheezy.
别这么叫我
Hey, don't call me little wheezy, man.
我的名字是杰西·马尔克斯
My real name is Jesus Marquez,
我现在就要见我妈妈
and I want my mother here right now.
你妈妈 为什么
Your mother? Why's that?
我有资格
I'm entitled.
我未成年 只有十五岁
I'm a juvenile -- only 15 years old.
如果你只有十五岁
Really? Well, if you're only 15,
那你不会有医疗许可
then you don't have a medical card
允许你抽大♥麻♥
allowing you to smoke pot.
所以你被捕了
So you're under arrest
因为昨天非法持有大♥麻♥
for the possession of marijuana yesterday.
你没有证据证明我昨天抽大♥麻♥了
You got no proof I was smoking pot yesterday.
我们录下来了 杰西
Well, we have it on film, Jesus.
让我们 看看你兜里装了些什么
Let's just, uh, see what you had in your pockets.
你瞧 我有工作 这是我挣的
Look. Look, I have a job, man. I earn that.
我 放学后为一个水管工工作挣的钱
I work with, like, a plumber after school for all that money.
你没有搜查令查我的手♥机♥
And you don't got no warrant for my phone.
你必须有搜查令才行
You got to have warrant for that.
对于一个十五岁的水管工来说
You know a lot about the law
你倒懂不少法律啊
for a 15-year-old plumber.
没错 让我觉得也许你的工作是在道上混的
Yeah. Makes me wonder if maybe your job is on the street.
如果这些钱都是你的
And if all this money is yours...
伙计们 我 我必须拿着这些钱
Look, guys, guys, I -- I got to have this money.
好吗
Okay?
我 我要我妈妈在这里
Look, I-I want my mom in here.
我有权要我妈妈来这里陪着我
I have a right to have my mother in here with me.
你瞧
Look.
我就是法律
I'm the law,
今天我们不会给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 明白吗
and this is no calling your mama day, okay?
今天你告诉我我想知道的
This is you tell me what I want to hear,
否则我就没收你的钱把你赶回街上去
or we send you back out on the street without your cash day!
你明白吗 你这小烟鬼
You understand, you little pothead?!
你知道 当我们有这种
You know, when we have someone like this
不想逮捕的货色想对付
that we don't plan to arrest,
吓人的桑切斯就很有用
scary Sanchez can be helpful.
有个限度
Within limits.
看看这照片
Take a look at this picture.
认出这位年轻女士了吗 她叫塔米卡
You recognize this young lady? Her name is Tamika.
你为什么给我看这个
Why'd you have to go and show me that?
因为她在她的车里被枪杀了
Cause she was shot in her car
离你家一街之隔
Across the street from your house.
也许是你杀了她
Maybe you killed her.
也许这是她的钱
Maybe this is her money.
也许你偷了这些钱 还偷了她的毒品
Maybe you stole this cash and her drugs, too.
你知道你们这些人听起来多蠢么
You know how stupid u202dyou guys sound right now --
说我枪杀了什么人
Me shooting someone?
-但是你看见了 -我没有
- But you saw it. - u202dNo.
我们搜查的时候你在就在那
You were there when were searching --
没有 没有 我什么也没看见
No, no, look, I saw nothing.
好吧
Okay.
那我们还是谈谈这些钱怎么来的吧
Then let's go back to where all this cash came from.
别这样 你瞧 我才十五岁
Come on. Look, I'm 15 years old.
你想让我被弄死还是怎么着
You trying to get me killed or something?
别这样
Look, don't do this.
拜托 求你别这样
Please, ju-- please don't do this.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
我们假设说你和这位死去的女士
Let's just say that you and the dead lady here
是做同一行生意的
were involved in the same kind of business.
你有你的水管工
You had your plumber,
她有她的水管工
and she had her plumber.
那么她的水管工是谁
So who would her plumber be?
我怎么会知道她的水管工
How would I know about her plumber?
如果你不知道那就可惜了
It would be a shame if you didn't
因为我会把这些现金当证据封存
because then I'm putting this money into evidence
再送你回家
and sending you home.
现在 重来一次怎么样
Now, how would that go over?
在那个教堂 老兄
At the church, man.
每个人都知道 好吗
Everyone knows, okay?
她从普莱斯教士的教堂拿毒品
She gets her dope u202dfrom reverend Price's church.
就这样
And just like that...
我们又回到里斯的案子上
We're back to the Reese murders.
但是现在我们有理由
Except for now we have a reason to bring
带杀♥警♥牧师过来转一转了
our cop-killing preacher in for a visit.
别告诉别人 但我妈妈有个新的工作机会
Don't tell anyone, u202dbut my mom is up for a new job.
国家足球联盟的安♥全♥部♥长
Chief of security for the NFL,
这样就得到处旅行
and that includes a lot of travel,
她肯定不会接受这个机会
and I can't have her pass up on that opportunity
因为她很担心我
because she's worried about me.
但是 万一我原来的妈妈有麻烦了吗
But what if my old mom is in trouble?
盖里这样到处找她
I mean, Gary hunting for her right now like he is
真的让我很慌张
just really freaks me out.
她也不接电♥话♥
And she is not answering her phone,
这...这真是糟透了
which is a -- just a bad thing.
那我猜我们应该不会去看电影了吧
Well, I guess we're not gonna go from here to the movies then.
电影 古斯 我...
Ugh, the movies. Gus, I --
我是说我得先解决这些事
I mean, I have to figure this out right now.
-我... -没事
- I -- I'm... - Fine.
到你的车上去
Go get in your car
然后...然后开到别的地方
and -- and drive somewhere else.
盖里跟着你时
And while Gary follows you,
我去你另一个妈妈的住处
I'll go to your other mother's place
看看她怎么样
and see how she's doing.
但我得当面看着她才能知道她有没有撒谎
But I have to see her face to know if she's lying.
好吧
Well, all right.
视频通话呢
How about Facetime?
那样也行
That could work.
我们能现在...现在就试试吗
Could we do this like -- like right now?
我能...我能在回音公园时
And, um, I can -- I can call you
知道...知道盖瑞
when -- when I'm in Echo Park
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表