剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
- Bingo. - u202dI wouldn't mind watching it again.
-天哪 -最好在我们都在的时候看
- Oh, God. - u202dBetter do it while we're all here.
再放一遍 巴斯
Play it again, Buzz,
只不过这次用正常的速度放
Only this time at normal speed
以便我们能看清每一个细节
so we can grab every detail.
好 队长
You got it, Captain.
兄弟 见到你真高兴
Dude, ah, so good to see you.
我连续四天给你发短♥信♥ 你都没回
I texted you four days in a row and you never answered.
真的吗
Really?
对了
Oh. Uh, yeah.
我在外面寻找人流量大的
I wa-- I was out, uh, looking for a public place
公共场合
with, like, a lot of activity,
我听说这里整个街区
and, um, I heard that this whole block
装了数不清的摄像头 所以...
is covered by like a million cameras, so...
所以你打算在这里跟古斯塔沃见面
Oh, so this is where you're planning on meeting Gustavo.
是的 明天四点
Yeah. Tomorrow at 4:00.
你到时能来吗
Do you think you could be here?
我就是希望你能帮忙看着点
I-I -- just to like, you know, keep an eye out?
他真是爱丽丝的哥哥吗
Is he really Alice's brother?
很可能是
Probably.
但在见到爱丽丝前
But he -- he wouldn't say anything else
他什么都不肯说
until he could speak to Alice,
而我又不能在电♥话♥里
and I-I can't, like,
告诉他 他妹妹已经死了
tell him that his sister is dead over the phone,
所以我得找个地方跟他见面
So I-I-I have to meet him somewhere.
在公共场合 你懂的吧
In public, you know?
你说你想跟这个叫古斯塔沃的家伙联♥系♥
You said you wanted to stay in touch about this Gustavo guy,
然后你四天都没给我回电♥话♥
and then you didn't call me back for four days
甚至假装我不存在
or even acknowledge that I exist.
你明白吗
You know?
是
Oh, uh...Yeah.
没错 我...
Yeah, I, um...
我得考虑一些事情 比如
I had to think through, like,
会发生什么事
what -- what -- what needed to happen.
TJ 这家伙可能相当危险
T.J., this guy could be dangerous.
我不想让你处于危险之中
I-I didn't want to put you in a bad spot.
所以原来你是关心我
Oh! So you're -- you're concerned about me.
这就是你没打给我的原因
That's why you didn't call me back,
因为你太关心我了
because you care so much.
你能小声点吗
Hey, can you just keep it down?
是我一开始要你去查
I'm the one who made you check this Gustavo guy out
古斯塔沃的背景
in the first place.
你想知道我之前多愚蠢吗
You want to know how stupid I was?
我以为你叫我来这里
I thought you asked me here
是喝咖啡或者约会之类的
to have coffee or hang out.
我该想到你是需要帮助才来找我
I should've known all you wanted was help.
-我真是个白♥痴♥ -u202dTJ 等等
- I'm such an idiot. - u202dT.J., hold on.
-等等 -不 我已经等过了
- Okay, wait. - u202dNo, I waited.
等了四天
Four days.
你明天跟古斯塔沃见面时 我会过来
I'll be here when you meet up with Gustavo tomorrow
确保你的安全
to make sure you don't get in any trouble,
但那之后 别再打给我或发短♥信♥给我
but after that, don't call me or text me.
这应该相当容易
W-which should be really easy,
因为你已经这么做了
because it's what you're already doing.
这段视频跟联调局
Look, this is the same film
几年前给我们看的一样
the FBI showed us years ago.
没什么不一样
Nothing's changed.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
问题在于凯文离席时
The problem u202dis neither of you look surprised
你们都没觉得意外
when Kevin leaves the table.
我们当然不会觉得意外
Of course we weren't surprised.
我们完全不知道凯文会被绑♥架♥
We had no idea Kevin was about to be kidnapped.
但当消防车鸣着警笛开过时
But you didn't even glance up
你们都没抬头看一眼
when a fire truck drives by with its lights and sirens.
其他人都看了
Everyone else does.
但你们却没在意
But you ignore it.
我都没注意到这一点
Wow. I never clocked that.
当然 我没看过他们跟消防车经过
Of course, I never saw the fire truck go by
同时出现的画面
in context with the guys.
我真高兴我同意看全景
I'm glad I approved that panorama idea.
因为你们不可以看
Because you couldn't look over at the car
绑♥架♥你们朋友的车
in which your friend was kidnapped,
否则你们就会被要求辨别那辆车
or you would've been asked to identify it.
你们知道这听起来有多荒谬吗
Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?
现在 两年过去了
And now, two years later,
绑♥架♥过去很久了
the kidnapping long over,
也许你们觉得花点
and maybe you think it's safe
赎金也没问题
to spend some of the ransom money.
等等 她刚刚说出了
Wait a second, she just revealed
我们知道那些钱正在被使用
that we know the money's being circulated!
-这点我可没答应 -这里不归你管
- I never agreed to that. - Well, you're not in charge here.
我不知道赎金的事
I don't know anything about this ransom money.
我为凯文感到遗憾 虽然我必须承认
And I'm sorry about Kevin, though I have to say,
我都不知道该怎么看他和他的家人了
I don't know what to think about him anymore, or his family.
但这个现在与我无关了
But this -- it's just not my concern now.
我走了 丹尼
I'm going. u202dDanny.
丹尼 别这样
Danny, come on.
别跟我说什么别这样 杰米
Don't tell me to come on, Jamie!
你会有什么损失
What do you have to lose?
你打算去当个音乐主持人
You're a gopher for a DJ.
我拼命努力要上法学院
I worked my ass off to get into law school,
而这个 抱歉
And this is -- sorry.
我没时间跟你们耗下去
I literally don't have time to be here.
拜托 别再扯上我了 杰米
Please don't drag me u202dthrough all this again, Jamie.
你知道你可以走 杰米
You know your rights, Jamie,
但你还是留在这里
but you're still here.
你有什么想告诉我们的吗
Is there anything you want to tell us?
丹尼不想让你扯上他什么
What does Danny not want you to drag him through?
凯文在等那辆车里的人
Kevin was waiting for the guy in that car.
所以他离开时我们没有感到意外
That's why we weren't surprised when he left.
他准备去取一公斤可♥卡♥因♥
He was going to pick up a kilo of coke.
我们本该在俱乐部去卖♥♥掉那的
We were supposed to sell it at a club.
凯文说那家伙有点多疑
And Kevin said the guy was a little paranoid
如果他注意到我们在看他
and that if he noticed us looking at him,
他可能会来对付我们
he might come after us.
我们不敢抬头看
We were afraid to look up.
-搞什么 -你去哪
- What the hell? - Hey, where are you going?
-桑切斯 -赎金的电♥话♥ 联邦调查局
- Sanchez! - Ransom calls, the FBI...
天哪 不 迈克
Oh, God, no. Mike.
我们不敢相信发生了这事
We couldn't believe it was happening.
那时候 凯文说他父母手头很紧
Now, Kevin said that his parents were hard-up for cash --
两年前 你怎么不告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me this two years ago?!
两年前 你怎么不告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me this two years ago?!
冷静
Calm down!
抱歉 队长
Apologies, Captain.
不必道歉 副队
No apologies necessary, Lieutenant.
谢伊探员
Special Agent Shea,
我想你和杰米已经认识了吧
I believe that you and Jamie already know each other.
跟欺骗我们不一样
Unlike lying to us,
欺骗联邦调查局是犯罪
lying to the FBI is a crime.
所以你之前为何不告诉谢伊探员
So why didn't you tell agent Shea the truth
凯文绑♥架♥案的实情呢
about Kevin's kidnapping?
因为我们以为我们会被逮捕
Because we thought we'd get arrested.
我们拖得越久
And the longer we put off saying something,
就越难再说出口了
the harder it was to say anything.
那个毒贩子很吓人
Look, this drug dealer was scary.
我们没看到他 但他看到了我们
And we didn't see him, but he saw us.
我们当时想
And we thought, "Well,
凯文说他从小就认识那个人
Kevin said he'd known the guy since was a kid."
我们当时很肯定 一旦付了赎金
And we were sure that once the ransom was paid,
凯文就会被释放了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表