剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
接走科里之后的事撒了谎
about what she did after she picked Cory up.
或者有高人骗了骗子
Or someone out there managed to con the con man.
还有我们
And us.
我开始考虑
You know, I'm beginning to wonder
我们发现科里的那个房♥子
about this house where Cory was found --
还有那个蹲牢房♥的房♥主
And the prisoner who owns it.
你起得挺早啊
You're up early.
昨天的庭审情况如何
How'd things go at the trial yesterday?
安迪作证之后 我确定陪审团会定罪
Well, after Andy's testimony, I'm sure the jury will convict.
只是不知道他们会不会
I just don't know if they'll be unanimous
一致认定判处死刑
about the death penalty, though.
你会怎么投票
And how would you vote?
终身监禁
Life in prison.
不是因为我觉得他不该死
Not because I think slider deserves to live,
而是我想让这事尽快了结
but because I just -- I just want this to be over,
而我知道鲍比·摩尔会上诉
And I know Bobby Monroe would appeal.
你跟古斯说过你写滑子的故事了吗
Did you tell Gus about your story on Slider?
没有
No.
我会告诉他的
I was going to,
只是他昨天听审时状态不好
but he had a really rough day on the stand,
而且安迪作证后他马上就走了 所以...
And he left right after Andy's testimony, so...
而且他的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥吗
And something's wrong with his phone?
你不能打电♥话♥发短♥信♥吗
You couldn't call, you couldn't text?
还是你不想跟古斯做朋友
Or is it just you don't want to be friends with Gus?
天呐 纱伦...
Oh, my god. Sharon...
我已经够为这件事愧疚了 好吗
I feel really bad about this already, okay?
我很高兴你觉得愧疚
I'm glad you feel badly.
没有古斯 你根本不会知道爱丽丝是谁
Without Gus, you would've never found out who Alice was.
而你现在却忽略他
And now you're almost ignoring him
就因为各种不方便的借口
because it's somehow inconvenient.
看着我
Look at me!
这不是维持真挚友谊的好办法
That is not a good way to maintain serious relationships.
我今天就告诉他 面对面
I will tell him today -- face-to-face.
今天等陪审团回来的时候
While we're waiting for the jury to come back,
我会告诉古斯的
I-I will tell Gus today.
好的
Good.
科里失踪时...
When Cory went missing...
如果他母亲塞尔玛说的是实话
...If his mother, selma, is telling the truth,
这事一定发生在
it had to have happened sometime between
她把他送到家后并回去上班这个过程中
when she dropped him off at home and she returned from work.
而保险公♥司♥的所有人都说
And everyone at the insurance-company office
她没旷工
said she pulled her shift.
同时 艾弗里还有几个小时的路程
Meanwhile, Avery was hours away that day.
他要及时回到塞尔玛家干掉科里
There's no way he would've made it back to Selma's
除非是飞回来的
to get rid of Cory without flying.
而我们知道他是从莫罗贝开别克回来的
And we know that he drove the buick back from morro bay.
艾弗里的饭店这条线呢
Well, what about Avery's restaurant mark,
多莉·博文
Dolly Bowen?
她认识艾弗里也知道钻石
She knew about the diamonds and she knew Avery.
她去失踪人口科报案了
She contacted missing persons.
如果她跟案件有关系
Now, why would she file a report
怎么可能会去报♥警♥呢
if she was connected to the crime?
胡里奥 是否查到了
Julio, what do we know about the guy in prison
拥有案发地房♥子的那个囚犯的情况
who owns the house where we found Cory's body?
他名叫乔斯·瓦斯克斯 51岁
His name is Jose Vasquez, 51.
2年前因交通肇事致人死亡被定罪
Convicted two years ago of vehicular manslaughter.
但他要到2018年才会刑满释放
But he's locked up and won't get out till 2018.
瓦斯克斯先生与科里 塞尔玛
Mr. Vasquez also has no criminal connection
以及艾弗里的任一身份都没有刑事关联
To Cory, Selma, or any of Avery's various identities.
所有社交平台都没联♥系♥
Nothing on any social platform --
没有共同朋友 没有任何交集
No mutual friends, no cross likes.
那凶手怎么会知道
So, how our killer knew
他把科里的尸体扔在瓦斯克斯的地下室
that he could leave Cory's body in Vasquez's basement
同时让科里被撞坏的车明晃晃停在门口
while Cory's wrecked car is in the driveway for all to see
能够难住我们呢
is hard to figure out.
我觉得塞尔玛可以跟我们解释这一切
Oh, I think Selma can explain it all to us.
也许我们应该检查一下瓦斯克斯先生的财政状况
Maybe we should also look into Mr. Vasquez's finances.
我可能得跟他们做个交易
I may need them to make a deal.
所以 洛杉矶警方跟我说谎了
So, the LAPD lied to me?
艾弗里没有杀科里吗
Avery did not kill Cory?
没有
No.
很抱歉我们误导了你
And we're very sorry for misleading you.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it!
我知道他不会这样对我的
I knew he wouldn't do that to me.
塞尔玛 我们还是得找到杀你儿子的凶手
And, Selma, we still need to find your son's killer.
所以我们有个提议
So we have a proposition for you.
我们问过地方检察官了
We've asked the D.A.'s office,
他们准备给你找个律师
and they're prepared to get you a lawyer
并且撤消对你提出的
and knock down the charges
怂恿和协助抢劫的指控
to aiding and abetting in the robbery --
但你必须诚实的回答一个问题
If you'll only answer one question truthfully.
这能帮助你们找到杀科里的凶手吗
And this will help you find Cory's killer?
是的 但你必须诚实
But only if you're honest with us.
否则案子就不会有任何进展
Otherwise, we won't be able to do any follow-up,
你经历了这么多事
and after everything you've been through,
杀了你儿子的凶手
the person who took your son's life
也会带着钻石逍遥法外
will walk away with the diamonds, as well.
你们想知道什么
What do you need to know?
你是从哪儿弄来钱给科里交保释金的
How did you pay for Cory's bail?
你的房♥子已经被抵押掉了
Your house was mortgaged to the hilt.
你银行存款少于一万美元
You have less than $10,000 in the bank.
你不仅没有卖♥♥掉你的车
And you not only didn't sell your car,
艾弗里还又买♥♥了一辆车
but Avery bought another one.
你有没有当掉什么东西
Did you pawn anything?
比如说游艇
Like a yacht
或者私人喷气飞机
or your private jet?
我要是回答了这个问题 艾弗里会怎么样
If I answer this question, what happens to Avery?
他的指控会不会也减轻
Does he get a reduced charge, too?
不会 但不管他去哪儿 你都能去看他
No, but you can visit him wherever he winds up.
事实上 你从这儿出去之后就能和他说话
In fact, you can talk to him when we're done here.
但首先 告诉我们实话
But first, the truth.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我试过说服卡门
All right, I tried to convince Carmen
将我的房♥子抵押给她 但她拒绝了
to take my house as collateral, but she said no.
她说保释金太高了
She said this bail was too high.
而我很绝望
And I was desperate,
因为科里会做好几年牢
'cause Cory was gonna go away to jail for years,
而且抢劫完全是我和艾弗里的主意
and the robbery was all mine and Avery's idea.
我知道我不应该瞒着
And I know I shouldn't have done it
艾弗里这样做
without telling Avery,
他可能会很生气 但是
and he's probably going to be very mad at me, but...
她瞒着他做了什么
Shouldn't have done what?
我拿了几块钻石
...I took a few diamonds.
但又不知道怎么卖♥♥出去 所以
And I didn't know how to sell them, so...
她把钻石交给卡门让她给科里交保释金
You gave them to Carmen to make your son's bail.
我把钻石放在一个巧克力糖盒子里
...And I put them in a chocolate-candy box
悄悄地给了她
to sneak them to Carmen.
科里并不是受别人影响而变成坏孩子的
Cory didn't just fall into a bad crowd.
他就生在这样的家庭
He was born into one.
队长 你说得对
You were right, captain.
记录显示 上庭之前
Records show before his trial,
乔斯·瓦斯克斯就抵押了自己的房♥子
Jose Vasquez was released on bail
交了保释金而被释放
after he put his house up for collateral.
我不太记得这个人了
Mm, I don't remember this guy exactly.
好多人都会为了交保释金而抵押自己的房♥子
But...Lots of people put up their houses for bail.
除了现金 房♥子差不多是我最喜欢的保证物
Next to cash, it's about my favorite form of guarantee.
我用不用叫我的律师来
Do I need to call my lawyer about this?
我的律师很棒 所以也很贵
I mean, he's very good, so he's very expensive,
我不想浪费他的时间和我的金钱
And I'd hate to waste his time and my money on, uh...
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表