剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我联♥系♥了wildk...
I contacted wildk--
我联♥系♥了wildkyle95
Ohh. I contacted wildkyle95.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你是说你和自己的亲儿子
Are you saying that you made an appointment
预约了一次
with your own son
按♥摩♥
for a massage?
我甚至在宾馆开了一间房♥ 以免他起疑
I even rented a hotel room so he thought it was real.
他来了之后 大吃一惊 相当生气
And when he arrived, he was surprised and he was so mad.
但他听了我想说的话 我...
But he let me talk to him. And I...
我求他回家
I begged him to come home
说他爸爸已经走了
and told him that his father was gone.
但他说回家就好比进监狱
But he said that it would be like going to prison
他现在靠自己也活得很好
and that he was doing fine on his own
也有了钱
and he was getting rich.
然后他拥抱了我
And then he hugged me.
他...
He
我最后...
My last...
我最后一个拥抱
My last hug.
他走之后
A-and after he left,
我赶紧开车跟着他
I hurried to my car, and I followed him.
回到了斯坦威克
Back to the Stanwick,
也就是你寄去支票的地方
where you, uh, sent him those checks.
我只希望凯尔知道
I just wanted Kyle to know
我爱他 我能照顾他
that I loved him and that I could take care of him.
凯尔好像不希望我与他再有瓜葛
I don't think Kyle wanted to need me.
我觉得很真实
This sounds very true to me.
他给过你电♥话♥号♥码
Did he give you a phone number --
紧急的联♥系♥方式吗
a-an emergency contact?
没有 我求他告诉我 但他没说
No. I begged him, but, no.
那你丈夫唐呢
What about your husband -- Don?
你告诉他凯尔的新住址了吗
Did you tell him Kyle's new address?
没有 唐和我
No. Don and I don't...
我们没有交流
We don't communicate.
联♥系♥过"加州男孩"了
Talked to California Boyz,
斯洛文尼亚的有限合作银行
C.B. Limited Bank's in Slovenia.
他们发给我了一份凯尔粉丝的名单
They e-mailed us a list of Kyle's fans.
他在全球有超过100名黄金会籍的粉丝
He had over 100 gold pass members worldwide.
但是只有一个住在洛杉矶
But only one who lives in L.A.
而且开着一辆全新的保时捷帕纳美拉
And drives a brand-new Porsche Panamera.
来看一下格雷·米切尔
Meet Grey Mitchell,
精力旺盛的嘻哈艺术家
up-and-coming hip-hop artist.
我们在照片分享平台上找到他座驾的照片
We found a picture of his ride on his instagram account.
弗利克的新车夫 成球状
Ah, "New whip on Fleek. #Ballin."
这还是英语吗
Is this even English?
看起来很受女性欢迎啊
Seems to be very popular with the ladies,
特别是穿着暴露的女性
uh, most of whom aren't wearing much clothing.
好吧 照片分享平台上的辣妹
Yeah, hot girls on instagram,
凯尔的黄金会员
gold pass for Kyle.
似乎在对于让粉丝知道
Sounds like Grey was on the down-low,
他们喜欢男生的这件事上
probably wouldn't want his fans
格雷比凯尔要低调
knowing he was into guys like Kyle.
如果格雷被勒索了
If Grey was being blackmailed,
也许他在停车♥库♥是想解决这个问题的
maybe he tried to fix the problem at the parking garage.
勒索
Blackmail.
这就是为什么凯尔告诉他妈妈他有钱了
Might be why Kyle told his mother he was getting rich.
就我们现在掌握的这些
With what we have on him now,
还是没有什么关键性的证据
we couldn't even get a command performance,
更不用说拿到搜查令
much less a search warrant.
我觉得我们有办法让格雷合作 副队
Oh, I think there's a way to get Grey to cooperate, lieutenant.
我觉他需要个律师来辩为他的工资单辩护
I wonder if he has a lawyer on his payroll.
最好先看看他们要什么
It's better to see what they want
免得透露给公众
than to have them show up in public.
你好 我叫皮切丝·威廉姆斯
Hello, my name is Peaches Williams,
这是我的当事人 格雷
and this is my client, Grey.
我是纱伦·雷达队长
I'm Captain Sharon Raydor,
普罗文茨副队长 艾米·塞克斯探长
Lieutenant Provenza, detective Amy Sykes.
很高兴认识你们
Yo, nice to meet y'all.
我一直希望在你们自己的地盘上
Always glad to be running into police officers
与你们见面 尤其是你
on their own turf, especially you.
我其实也想多待一会的
Wish I could hang for a bit,
不过鉴于工作室已经付过钱了
but I have work to finish this afternoon,
我必须在今天下午之前完成工作
and the studio's already paid for.
我们能做什么
So, how can we help you?
好吧 我们希望
Oh, well, we were hoping
和你的当事人单独聊一会
to speak with your client alone for a moment.
你 媒体 和所有40岁以下的女性
You, the media, and every woman under 40.
他去哪我去哪 现在这是关于什么
Where he goes, I go. Now, what is this about?
是关于叫凯尔·吉兰的一个年轻人
It's about a young man named Kyle Gillan.
听起来耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
什么意思
What?
好吧 不会太久的
Yo, this won't take long.
去买♥♥点午餐 或干点别的吧
Go grab lunch, or whatever.
作为你的律师 我需要你知道
As your lawyer, I need to tell you
我让你一个人留在这里
that leaving you here on your own
我说了不会太久
I said this won't take long.
我花钱雇你 不是让你围着我转的
I pay you, okay? Not the other way around.
走开
Get out.
请离开 还有你们
Leave, please. All y'all.
出去
Get out.
谢谢 好了 我现在要去哪
Thank you. Okay, where do you want me?
好的 这边走 你先走
Um, right -- right through here. After you.
皮切丝 别走太远
Oh, Peaches, don't go too far.
根据网络上说的
According to this website,
我的一些症状是中风的前兆
some of my symptoms are what happens before a stroke.
安迪 你的头晕
Andy, your dizziness
可能只是局部性的头晕
is probably positional vertigo,
是因为你在这个平枕头上睡太久了
caused by the way you've been sleeping on these flat pillows.
-但是 -你不要再在线自我诊断了
- But... - And you need to stop diagnosing yourself online.
来 把这个喝了吧
Here. Drink this.
这里面是什么东西
Oh, uh, what's in it?
对你软组织有好处的东西
It's some stuff to help your soft tissue.
不含止疼药 不含麻醉剂
There's no pain killers, no opiates.
来 柑橘味道的
Here, it's citrus-y.
好的
Oh, okay.
我去看一下你的医疗记录
I'm gonna look at your chart.
不错 你的血块已经都没了
Ah, well, your clot is completely gone.
等一下
And, wait a minute --
谁帮你填的无需救治表格
who filled out these DNR forms for you?
这是有人要杀了你吗
Is somebody trying to kill you?
-是啊 你的男朋友 -路易
- Yeah, your boyfriend. - Louie.
绝对不是专业的护理者
Yeah, not the professional caregiver.
那你是怎么忍♥受他的
How do you put up with him?
他总是会让我开心
Well, he makes me laugh.
你知道的 我的前夫
And, well, you know, my late husband --
他也是个刑♥警♥
he was a homicide cop, too.
所以啊 他们不太会照顾身边的人
So, better at looking after strangers
他们拿手的是照顾那些陌生人
than those people closest to him.
不过我不得不承认 路易在进步
But I have to admit, Louie is improving.
还有你 我的朋友
And so are you, my friend.
心率65下每分钟 不错
65. Not bad.
我预感你明天就能出院了
I have a feeling you're gonna be able to go home tomorrow.
你知道的 我还没准备好自己在家
Oh, you know, I don't know if I'm ready to be on my own.
你并不是一个人啊
But you're not gonna be on your own.
还有纱伦和拉什蒂
There's Sharon and Rusty.
我不能一直在纱伦家住下去
I-I-I can't keep staying at Sharon's.
我不想她像看废人一样的看我
I -- see, I don't want her to look at me like an invalid or --
或者觉得她必须要照顾我什么的
or think of me as someone she has to take care of.
安迪 医院不会就这么放你出院的
Well, Andy, the hospital isn't gonna release you on your own.
什么
What? ?
不是 他们会送你去康复中心
No, they will send you to a convalescent center
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表