剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
拉住了它
during the struggle?
加上地上这些空酒瓶的指纹都被擦干净了
Add the empty liquor bottles wiped clean of prints.
以我所见 这个死亡现场
In my opinion, this death scene?
肯定是被伪装出来的
Definitely staged.
那场婚礼计划什么时候举办
When is the wedding ceremony scheduled to take place?
-明天下午 头儿 -我们暂时
- Tomorrow afternoon, ma'am. - For the moment,
先将它当作意外来处理
we treat this as an accident.
我们不希望婚礼宾客们提前离开
We don't want wedding guests checking out early.
但愿我们在道奇队比赛之前
And hopefully we will clear this all up
把这一切都解决掉
before our Dodger game.
任重而道远啊 沃特森预备警官
Way to go, Reserve Officer Watson.
说得对啊
Oh, yeah.
任重...而...
Way...to...
道远
Go.
但是 不行 不行
Oh, but, no, no.
电♥话♥公♥司♥肯定有人能够
There has to be somebody at the phone company
我在网上找到这张照片 你看布告栏
处理我们的请求吧
who could process our request.
不行 如果周一之前
No, not getting the passcode
谢谢 正在下载中
无法破解被害人的手♥机♥密♥码♥
to the victim's cell phone till Monday
就意味着我们整个假期周末都浪费了
Means that we could lose the entire holiday weekend.
爱丽丝家政
厨房♥
卫生间
地毯或木地板
窗户
这个我得再想想
Oh. Oh, I have to think about this.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
纱伦 谈到密♥码♥
Uh, Sharon, speaking of passcodes,
我知道你不太清楚
I know you're not supposed to know too much
我跟爱丽丝的事
about my Alice story,
但假设我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
But suppose I got my hands on her cell phone number.
她的信息还会存着吗
Would her messages still be there?
理论上
Uh, hypothetically,
如果她用的电♥话♥是一次性或者预付费的
if her phone is what we call a burner or a prepaid,
而且里面还有余额
and there was still time left on it,
那么是的 你还能进入她的语♥音♥信箱
then yes, you could access her messages.
那我是不是还需要她的密♥码♥
Yeah, but wouldn't I need her passcode?
那个会更难 是的
That's harder, yes.
当然 如果你能拿到那部电♥话♥
Of course, if you had the actual phone
而它需要指纹解锁的话
and it opens with a thumbprint,
尸体还放在停尸房♥
the body's still at the morgue --
天呐
Oh, my God.
不 滑子毁了她的电♥话♥
No, slider destroyed her phone.
你说的更难的意思是
When you say that it's harder, what -- how...
通常是桑切斯警探和陶副队
Uh, Detective Sanchez and Lieutenant Tao
处理我们的废弃电♥话♥问题
usually handle all of our phone dumps.
去问他们 我得准备带你去看道奇队的比赛
Ask them. I'm trying to get us to this Dodger game.
肯定会很有意思
It's gonna be so much fun.
会放烟花 还能吃道奇热狗
Gonna have fireworks and Dodger dogs.
你肯定会喜欢的
Oh, you're gonna love it.
巴斯 巴斯 来停尸房♥找我
Buzz, Buzz, meet me at the morgue.
你好 我是爱丽丝
Hi, this is Alice.
请留下你的姓名和电♥话♥ 我会回拨的
Leave your name and number and I'll give you a call back.
语♥音♥信箱已满
This mailbox is full
无法接收新留言
and not accepting new messages.
他血液中没有酒精
There was no alcohol in his bloodstream,
但在他咽部后方有不少
but there was a lot of it pooled at the back of his throat.
有人在他停止呼吸后
Someone poured liquor in his mouth
-往他嘴里灌酒 -很奇怪对吧
- after he stopped breathing? - Weird, right?
至于胃容物 我能够从中分离出
As for his stomach contents, I was able to remove
大概一夸脱看起来像功能饮料的东西
almost a quart of what looks like some kind of energy drink.
等毒理检测结果会告诉我们更多东西
We'll know more when we get back the tox screen.
但他体内有大量咖♥啡♥因♥
But he was caffeinated to the gills.
咖♥啡♥因♥有可能造成他的死亡吗
Could caffeine have been a factor in his death?
不 但这可能意味着受害人
No. But it would mean your victim
在被迫溺水的时候是完全清醒的
was wide awake when he was forcibly drowned,
这就能解释他肺里的泡沫和洗澡水
Which would explain the foam and bathwater in his lungs.
另外 他腿上的泡
Plus, the blister on his leg
可能是吹风筒漏电引起的
was probably caused by the shock from the hair dryer.
-电量杀不死他 -不过足以吸引他的注意
- Not enough to kill him... - But I guess it got his attention.
找到受害者的手♥机♥了 队长
I have the victim's phone, captain.
多谢 巴斯 陶副队 莫拉斯医生
Thank you, Buzz. LieutenantTao, Dr. Morales,
既然破解他的密♥码♥这么费劲
since we've been having such trouble with his passcode,
我们也许可以试一下
I thought we might try
用伊根先生的拇指解锁
unlocking Mr. Egan's cell with his thumb.
很不幸 队长
Unfortunately, captain,
指纹锁除了读取指纹
The sensor works by reading both the fingerprint
还需要接收活人身上
and the slight electrical charge
细微的电荷移♥动♥
that flows through the skin of a living person.
好 但如果我们把受害者的拇指
Yes, but what if we placed the victim's thumb
放在指纹锁上再电击他呢
on the sensor and run electricity through him?
通过除颤器
With the defibrillator.
你要我去电尸体
You want me to shock the corpse?
是的
Yes.
为什么不 他死得不能再死了
Why not? He's not getting any deader.
好吧 可是大家不准发微博
Okay, but nobody tweet about this.
让开
Clear!
神啊 居然有用
Holy crap! It worked!
被害人死亡前不久 还在浴缸里时
Shortly before he died, while he was in the bath,
他的手♥机♥收到了一些消息
the victim's phone picked up several messages.
首先来自新郎
First from the groom.
这他妈是什么特技啊 丹尼
What the hell kind of bullshit stunt was that, Danny?
你为什么要出现 给我滚
Why'd you even show up? Just get lost.
四分钟后
Four minutes later.
戴娜·斯隆 新娘的姐姐 打来了电♥话♥
Dana Sloan, sister of the Bride, rang.
丹尼 天呐
Danny, oh, my God.
你绝对把一切都毁了
I swear, you've ruined everything.
打给我 还是算了吧
Call me. Actually, don't.
然后我们收到新娘丽萨·斯隆
And we've got about a half a dozen messages
发来的一打语♥音♥留言
from, uh, Lisa Sloan, the bride.
可是 没什么用
But, uh, weren't very helpful.
太晚了 永远
Too late... forever!
我该做什么
What am I supposed to do?!
太晚了
It's too late!
天呐 我们得跟所有人都聊一遍吗
Oh, my God. Do we have to talk to all these people?
是的
Yes, we do.
不过我们不要用“谋杀“这个词
But let's stay away from the word "murder."
对于婚礼来说
As far as the wedding party is concerned,
丹尼·伊根的死是个悲剧
Danny Egan's death is a tragedy.
我们在进行"问询"
We are conducting "An inquest".
也许尼克该把我们的道奇队票给
Look, maybe Nicole should give away our Dodger tickets to --
不 别急 再等等看
No, not yet. Hold on. Let's -- let's see.
怎么了 发生谋杀案又不是我的错
What? It's not my fault there was a murder.
你
Ah, you...
我还回不过神来
I am still in a state of shock.
他昨晚还那么鲜活一个人 现在却死了
I mean, he was so alive last night, and now this?
你真的认为他是自杀吗
Do you really think he committed suicide?
除非你有更好的解释
Unless you have a better explanation.
你能告诉我他的性格如何吗
What can you tell me about his personality?
这个嘛
Well...
这家伙是个自私的混♥蛋♥
The guy was a selfish jerk.
而自杀是自私的终极行为
And suicide is the ultimate selfish act.
告诉你 我一点都不惊讶
I'll tell you, it doesn't surprise me.
父亲 母亲 新郎还有姐姐
Father, mother, groom, and sister.
新娘在哪里
Where's the bride?
她正在做长达两小时的巴西沙龙造型
She's in the middle of a 2-hour brazilian blowout.
我们晚点去找她了解情况
We'll catch up with her later.
你有多了解丹尼·伊根
How well did you know Danny Egan?
我们在大学里关系很好
We were close in college.
可丽萨和丹尼从没约会过
But Lisa and Danny never dated, if that's what you're asking.
你听说丹尼死了是什么反应
What was your reaction when you learned of Danny's death?
我心情很不好
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表