剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
But this time, I want my lawyer.
一有律师加入
How are we gonna get to the truth
我们还怎么得知真♥相♥
if we start involving lawyers?
洛杉矶那么多辩护律师
Of all the defense counsels in Los Angeles,
梅拉里非要叫琳达·罗思曼吗
Mallory had to call Linda Rothman.
这事会没完没了的
This'll take forever.
她把嫌疑犯弄哭了
She's making the suspect cry.
也许给她看了代理费的账单
Well, probably showed her a bill.
副队长
Hey, lieutenant.
这些东西怎么处理
What do you want me to do with these?
那是什么
What are those?
台灯啊
Lamps!
不然还能是什么
What do they look like?
应该永不见天日的东西
Things that should be kept in the dark.
就放在这儿
Ah. Right over here.
-就这里 电视旁边 -等等
- Right here, by the TV. - Wait.
-你要把它们放这里吗 -没错
- You're putting them in here? - I am.
终于这地方也有点儿个性了
Finally, this place is gonna get a little personality.
是啊 本来就已经又老旧又古怪了
Yeah, it seems older and crankier already.
地区副检察官米克斯来了
D.D.A. Meeks is here.
请出去吧
Oh. Out, please.
让陶和赛克斯过来
And, uh, send me Tao and Sykes.
不客气
Uh, you're welcome.
我知道您可能身体不太舒服
I understand you're a little under the weather.
别担心 不传染
Don't worry. It's not contagious.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
罗思曼女士 我已经跟检察官
Ms. Rothman, I've brought the D.A. up to speed
说明了对你的委托人的审讯情况
as to where we are with your client.
-罗宾 -琳达
- Robin. - Linda.
我想格里格斯太太是想陈述一些事实
I gather Mrs. Greggs wants to make a statement of facts.
是这样的吗
Is that correct?
其实罗宾 在跟我的委托人交谈
Actually, Robin, after debriefing my client
并查看过证据之后
and examining the evidence,
我们可以陈述三段完全不同的事实
we could make three entirely different statements of facts.
今天格里格斯太太不顾我的反对
The version Mrs. Greggs wants to share with you today,
想通过陈述其中一段事实
against my advice,
作为交换过失杀人的刑罚
would be in exchange for manslaughter.
服刑八年 没有谈判的余地
Eight years -- no negotiating.
在讨论那些麻烦事之前
Well, before we go to all that trouble,
如果格里格斯太太说她在福蒙特咖啡
if Mrs. Greggs tells me she brought a gun
与哈里森先生见面时买♥♥了一把手♥枪♥
when she met Mr. Harrison at Fermont Grinds,
那就是有预谋的
that's premeditation...
最好的情况也得是二级谋杀罪
and, at best, murder two.
但是有减刑因素在
Oh, but there are mitigating circumstances.
什么因素 正当防卫吗
What? Self-defense?
她是有家庭的人
She has a family.
她的生活堪称典范
She's lived an exemplary life.
她之前也从未违法
She's never been in trouble with the law before.
我要求定过失杀人 否则你们什么都得不到
I want manslaughter, or you get nothing.
罗宾 反正都是假设情况
Robin, it's all hypothetical, anyway.
不如我们听听格里格斯太太的说法
Why don't we hear what Mrs. Greggs has to say?
看 这多通情达理
Now, see, that is so sensible.
在你听过陈述之后
And after you hear the story,
我肯定你们会同意我的要求
I just know you're going to agree with me.
梅拉里
Mallory?
我之前撒了谎
I lied to you earlier.
我没有原谅泰特做过的事
I didn't forgive Tate for what he'd done.
我在希尔哈斯特服装发展得很好
I was on the fast track at Hillhurst Apparel.
他们说五年内我可能就会成为
They said that I would probably make creative director
创意总监
in five years.
但因挪用公♥款♥被解雇
But getting fired for stealing that money --
你说泰特的父亲发现了事情的真♥相♥
You told me Tate's father figured out what happened.
很多年以后才发现
Years later.
伤害已经造成了
The damage had been done.
那天泰特到我家
And when tate showed up at my house that day
为他过去毁了我的生活而道歉
to apologize for the way that he'd ruined my life,
那些事又涌上心头
it just came flooding back.
在我拒绝原谅他之后
And when I didn't forgive him,
他就开始跟踪我 威胁我
he started stalking me and threatening me, too,
口口声声说我毁了他的康复计划
saying that I was compromising his recovery.
所以...
So...
我决定跟他在那间咖啡店见面
...I decided that I would meet him at that coffee shop.
趁他不注意
When he wasn't looking,
我在他的拿铁里加了大量安♥眠♥药♥和镇定剂
I slipped a lot of ambien and valium into his Latte.
在药效起作用之前
And before it could take effect,
我让他跟我一起去兜风
I asked him to go for a ride with me.
在他昏迷之后 我...
And when he passed out, I...
跟泰特迷晕凯莉·普莱斯的手法一样
Sounds a lot like what Tate did to Kelly Press.
但这不能解释棒球手套啊
Doesn't explain the baseball glove.
在你继续陈述之前 格里格斯夫人
Look, before you go on, Mrs. Greggs,
你刚刚承认你犯了一级谋杀罪
You've just admitted to first-degree murder.
所以 过失杀人绝不可能
So manslaughter is completely off the table.
你会后悔的
You'll regret that.
但在我提出协议之前
But before passing on my offer,
不如你们去证实一下她的供词
why don't you try corroborating her statement?
不管我们认什么罪
You'd be required to do that
你们都要先核实口供
regardless of what plea we settle on.
什么
What?
这事不对劲
Something's not right.
塞克斯 马上把泰特的兄弟带回这里
Uh, Sykes, we need Tate's brother back down here now.
别担心 梅拉里
Don't worry, Mallory.
在达成认罪协议之前
Everything you've said here is completely hypothetical
你所说的一切都是假设情况
until we agree on a deal.
请吧 去跟她的前任老板核实一下
Please, go check with her former employer.
我就在这等着
I'm gonna wait.
没有 梅拉里不是因为
No, Mallory wasn't fired --
偷东西之类的事被解雇的
for stealing or for anything else.
第一年她参加了我父母的圣诞聚会
She attended my parents' Christmas party her first year
然后就再没回来工作了
and never came back to work.
她连电♥话♥都不回...
She never even returned our phone calls or...
她杀了泰特吗
She killed Tate?
为什么
Why?
我们不清楚
We don't know.
既然泰特没害她丢了工作
But since Tate didn't get her fired,
那他做了什么对不起梅拉里的事呢
what other reason might he have had to apologize to Mallory?
听我说...
Look, um...
我这几年对他很不满
I had some complaints about him over the years.
天呐
Oh, god.
你是不满
Did these complaints have anything
他迷♥奸♥女性的事情吗
to do with sexual assault against women he drugged?
我应该报♥警♥的
I should have reported him to the police.
我知道 但我觉得这样做不好
I know, I know. But I feel horrible about it.
我父母要是知道会受不了的
I...but my parents -- it would have killed them.
我不知道梅拉里是受害者
I-I didn't know about Mallory.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
她也刚结婚了
And she had just gotten married, too.
太可怕了
It's horrible.
记得人♥渣♥死者那份从没交费的体♥检♥报告吗
You know the medical test our dirtbag victim never paid for?
他根本没病
Okay, he wasn't sick at all.
他偷了那孩子的手套
He stole the kid's glove
在上面采集DNA
and swabbed it for DNA
用来做亲子鉴定
in order to do a paternity test.
鉴定提姆·格里格斯
On Tim Greggs.
鉴定结果证明有血缘关系 长官
And it came back positive, ma'am.
泰特·哈里森是提姆的生父
Tate Harrison was Tim's biological father.
天呐
God.
本案受害人回来
Our victim came back
想弥补对梅拉里的伤害 洗心革面
to make amends to Mallory for rape -- sober...
却看见了那个孩子
Sees the boy.
我来指出一点 发♥生♥关♥系♥...
Let me point out that having sex --
-强♥奸♥不是发♥生♥关♥系♥ -你无法证明强♥奸♥
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表