剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
What about, um, witness protection?
那需要的时间太久了
It takes too long.
你是想后半生都在监狱度过呢
Do you want to spend the rest of your life in prison,
还是想告诉我们恩里科的事
or do you want to tell us what you know about Enrico?
艾科
Echo.
艾科... 他给艾科跑腿
Echo -- he works for echo.
查找黑帮数据库里绰号♥叫艾科的
Checking the gang moniker database for Echos.
艾科姓什么
Echo who?
我不知道他姓什么 就知道叫艾科
I don't know the dude's last name. Echo.
行了 就叫艾科啊 哥们
Come on. Echo, man.
恩里科 他开一辆福特金牛
Enrico, he drives a red taurus.
两个人叫艾科 其中一个已经死了
Two Echos, one's dead.
范围缩小了 剩下的那个艾科是谁
That narrows it down. Who's the other Echo?
艾科
Ah, Echo.
让我们来谈谈恩里科·福恩斯
So, let's talk about Enrico Fornes.
谁
Who?
小心点 小心点 小心点
Careful, careful, careful!
这机器可是非常非常非常非常敏感
That's very, very, very, very sensitive --
抱歉 女孩力气小
Sorry, I'm just a girl, and this 3-D printer
我们在你家找到的这台3D打印机可真沉
we found at your house -- whew, it's heavy.
你用这台打印机做什么 艾科
What are you using this printer for, Echo?
我是艺术家
Uh, I'm an artist.
一名艺术家
An artist.
我制♥作♥拼贴画
I -- I make collages.
我需要复♥制♥物品
I -- I copy things.
复♥制♥我的艺术作品
I make copies of my art pieces.
你复♥制♥的艺术品包括全息图
Huh, you copy holograms
还有芯片嵌入射频识别身份证是吗
and imbed R.F.I.D. Microchips in your artwork?
这技术很了不起啊
Oh. this is very impressive.
那么你这些小艺术品
So, how much do these little art projects
要价多少啊
of yours go for?
那些吗 那些不是我做的
Those? Those aren't mine.
我以前从来没见过
I've never seen that before in my life.
我们重新来一遍好吗
Let's start over, shall we?
那可是我自己发明的
That's -- that's a one-of-a-kind 3-D hybrid
一种3D混合打印机/扫描仪
printer/scanner of my own design.
如果坏了我麻烦可就大了
I'd be in a lot of trouble if it breaks,
所以我一直要你们小心点
which is why I asked you to be mindful
一定要非常... 非常...
of it's very...very...
小心谨慎
delicate calibration.
我们很小心
Oh, we are extra mindful.
恩里科为你跑腿 对吗
Now, Enrico works for you, right?
并不是直接为我工作
Not directly.
但是我与一个分包商合作
But I work with a subcontractor
他们雇佣里科... 是是是 是的
who hired Rico to -- yes, yes, yes, yes!
他为我工作 只是送货
He works for me! Delivery only!
拜托 那台扫描仪... 那台扫描仪
Please, that scanner is -- that scanner's --
千万不能坏掉啊
It's very important nothing happen to it.
里科住哪
Where does Rico live?
你们不明白
Look, you don't understand, okay?
霍华德副局长...
Deputy Chief Howard...
里科根本不重要
Rico is no big deal.
...我们需要快速反应小组
...We're about to need a rapid response team.
但是他叔叔...他叔叔...
But his uncle -- his uncle is...
-天啊 -哎呀
- Oh, god! - Aah!
塞克斯 你说得对 这破玩意真沉
Sykes, you're right. This little sucker is heavy.
我不知道我还能举多久
I don't know how much longer I can hold it up.
我送过他回家一次 就一次
I gave him a ride home once! Just once!
求你了 把打印机放下来吧
Please, put the printer down!
我把他家地址给你们
I'll give you his address.
洛杉矶警局 站在原地不许动
L.A.P.D. Stay right there. Don't move.
你们这次还是徒劳无功
安全
Clear.
走
Go.
-恩里科·福恩斯在哪里 -安全
- ¿donde esta Enrico Fornes? - Clear.
安全
All clear.
你坐下
我们知道恩里科就在这里
你收拾行李准备去哪
Where are you packing to go?
你要去哪
-里科在哪 -里科在哪里
- Where's Rico? - ¿donde esta Rico?
我不知道里科在哪里
I don't know where Rico is.
就算知道 也不会告诉你们
And if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
谢谢你今天来帮忙
Thank you for helping out today.
现在你真是警♥察♥之家的一份子了
Now you really are a member of a cop's family.
关于凶手的调查有进展吗
And are you -- are you any closer to finding your killer?
可能吧
Possibly.
我们拘留了一位年轻姑娘
We've taken u202da young woman into custody.
她可能会给我们提供些线索
She might be able to help us.
她不愿意开口
She's not feeling very talkative.
-继续加油 -好
- Keep up the good work. - Yeah.
跟我来 马丁内斯小姐
Come here, Ms. Martinez.
来
Come on.
你来看看
Look out here.
看见这些人了吗
See all these people?
你知道他们在做什么吗
You have any idea what they're doing?
搜捕里科
Looking for Rico?
对 你知道为什么吗
That's right. Do you know why?
他们不知道里科在哪里
They don't know where he is.
我也不知道
And I don't, either.
事实上 艾米 我们知道
Actually, Emmy, we know that he stopped
枪杀案后 他去过你的公♥寓♥
by your apartment after the shootings
因为他留下了这个信封
because he left behind this envelope
里面全是伪造的护照卡
full of counterfeit passport cards.
既然我们在你的公♥寓♥找到这些假护照
And since we found those cards in your apartment,
你要对此负刑事责任
you're criminally liable for them.
所以你才宣读我的权利吗
Is that why you read me my rights?
一部分原因吧
Partially.
但你明知里科被通缉还窝藏他
But it turns out you harbored Rico knowing he was wanted.
这是犯罪 如果里科是杀人犯
That's a crime, and if Rico's a murderer, that makes you
你则会成为这起三重凶杀案的共犯
an accomplice after the fact to a triple homicide.
如果他和黑帮有联♥系♥ 艾米
And if he's connected to gangs, Emmy --
天 你们这帮人 里科没有参加黑帮
Oh, my god, you people! Rico's not in a gang.
他是在报答
He's paying his uncle for helping
他叔叔帮他入境的恩情
get him back across the border.
通过帮MS13成员做假护照的方式吗
By distributing fake passports to MS-13 gang members?
而且还从身亡的警官身上偷取枪♥械♥
And stealing weapons off of dead police officers.
你最后一次见里科时 他有带枪吗
When you saw him last, did Rico have a gun?
我不知道枪的事情
I don't know anything about a gun.
你说里科没有参加黑帮
You say Rico's not in a gang,
他在附近没有朋友家人
He doesn't have any friends or family nearby.
-我们不是加州本地人 -他躲在哪里
- We're not from California. - Where's he hiding?
听着
Look.
你们都还好听着
Let me explain this to you.
我对你们的悬赏没兴趣
I don't want the reward you're offering.
我们没对里科进行悬赏
We're not offering a reward for Rico.
-其他警♥察♥说有 -什么其他警♥察♥
- The other cops said you were. - What other cops?
今早来找里科那几个
The ones who came looking for Rico this morning.
比你们友善 至少他们敲门了
Nicer cops. They knocked.
我们今早派人在她家附近排查了吗
Did we have people canvassing her neighborhood this morning?
-到处都是 -悬赏是个什么情况
- All over the place. - What's this about a reward?
可能她把现实和电视里说的弄混了
Probably confused it with something she heard on TV.
兄弟 最近好吗
挺好的
通缉令
杀人犯
一万悬赏
稍等片刻
Uno momento.
好
Okay.
据我所知 今早我们去你公♥寓♥时
I heard that, when we stopped by your apartment this morning,
你在打包行李 你要去其他地方
you were packing a suitcase -- you were going somewhere.
在里科的车里吗
Was it in Rico's car?
-里科的车在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Rico's car? - I don't know.
没有停在路边 也没有扣押
It's not parked on the street. It's not in impound.
-车去哪儿了 -一派胡言
- Where is it? - It's a piece of crap!
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表