剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
谁给你凯拉的尸体的
Who gave you Kayla's body?
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
-柯蒂斯·特纳 -韦伯家的保镖吗
- Curtis Turner? - The Webers' bodyguard?
是的 柯蒂斯给了我那个箱子
Yeah. Curtis the one gave me that box.
但他说那是个事故啊
But he said it was an accident, man.
什么事故
What was an accident?
尽管洛丽跟凯拉说了不要碰
That although Lori had told Kayla to stay out of them,
凯拉还是拿到了洛丽的毒品
Kayla had got into Lori's drugs
还吞了她所有的可♥卡♥因♥
and swallowed all of her cocaine.
这可不太好啊
That can't be right.
什么不太好
What can't be right? u202d
如果艾克没说谎
If Ike is telling the truth...
凯拉的死就不是谋杀了
Kayla's death is not a murder.
贝克先生 你已经和我的委托人
Mr. Beck, you've been involved
接触了一段时间了
with my client for some time.
你甚至有个深度视频博客
You even have an in-depth video blog
在那里你记录了他生活的故事
in which you're doing a story about his life.
-没错吧 -是的
- Is that right? u202d- Yes.
你为何对格雷格如此感兴趣
Why are you so interested in Greg?
我的第一个故事是关于玛利亚娜的
Well, my first story was about Mariana,
他杀害的那个女孩
the girl he murdered.
在我了解被害人的过程中 我感觉
And as I got to know the victim, I felt I needed to know more
我需要更加了解
about the character of...
凶手的性格
of her killer.
所以你研究了格雷格 你发现了什么
And so you studied Greg. What did you find out?
他的童年麻烦不断
That he had a troubled childhood.
他的童年长♥期♥缺乏父爱
Uh, his -- his father was largely absent from his life
最终他父亲在他面前杀害了他母亲
and ended up killing his mother right in front of him.
他的家人把他送去寄养了 我想
And his family let him go into foster care, I think,
因为他有一些学习障碍
because he had some u202dkind of learning disability,
大概是阅读障碍
maybe dyslexia.
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
这些情况并没有因为他从12岁
But none of that was helped by the extensive drug use
开始吸食毒品而变好
he began at the age of 12,
他承认这种毒瘾让他走上了犯罪的道路
A-an addiction that he admits fueled his criminal activity.
你会不会说
Wouldn't you say, though,
在很小的时候就被遗弃在大街上
that being left on the street at a young age --
他并不是整个青少年时期都在街上度过的
Well, he actually wasn't on the street for his entire teens.
-你想让我谈谈这个吗 -不
- Do you -- do you want me to talk about that? - u202dNo.
不 我只说 在一段时间中
No, I'm just saying he was, for a while,
他是一位无监护的未成年人 没人照顾他
an unsupervised minor and had no adult to care for him.
你不认为这应该是减轻量刑的考虑因素吗
Do you not see that as a mitigating factor in sentencing?
可是我身上也发生过同样的事啊
W-well, I -- u202dthe same could be said about me.
我妈妈和她男朋友
My -- my mother and her boyfriend
在我15岁的时候抛弃了我
abandoned me when I was 15.
被害人也是15岁 无人照看
The victim was also 15 with no one there to care for her.
我们谁也没杀人啊
And neither of us killed anyone.
你不认为格雷格是社会机构疏忽的受害者吗
Do you not think Greg was a victim of institutional neglect,
社会对于他杀害玛利亚娜
and that society is at least partly responsible
是负有一定责任的吗
for what happened the day mariana died?
社会可能是忽视了他 没错
Yeah, society may have neglected him, yes,
但社会又没逼他吸毒
but it didn't force him to do meth.
这是个人选择 而且不好意思
That was a choice, and I'm sorry,
但是当你用受害者这个词的时候
But when you use the word "Victim",
我想到的是玛利亚娜 而不是你的委托人
I think of Mariana. Not your client.
谢谢你 没有别的问题了
Thank you. No more questions.
霍布斯副检察官
D.D.A. Hobbs?
公诉方没有问题要问这位证人 法官大人
The people have no questions for this witness, your honor.
有一些情况我们现在还不能讲
There are some things we're not ready to talk about,
但是我们想向你们
but we want to bring you up
说明一下现在的调查进展
to date with where we are in the investigation.
我相信艾克·吉布森曾经是你的朋友
And I believe Ike Gibson was a friend of yours.
不 我们曾经一起玩玩
Mm, we used to hang.
他以前为我工作
He used to work for me
直到我发现他的副业是交易毒品
until I found out he was dealing drugs on the side.
你为什么问起艾克
Why are you asking about Ike?
他和凯拉的事情有什么关系吗
Does he have something to do with Kayla?
我们相信是这样的 我们已经带他来问话了
We believe so, yes, so we've brought him in for questioning.
但是艾克的律师 在他找律师之前就到了
But Ike's attorney appeared before he even called one.
这几乎从没发生过 真的
And that u202dalmost never happens, really.
所以现在有一些事情艾克不能告诉我们
So now there are certain things that Ike can't tell us.
好吧 我不明白
Okay, I don't understand.
艾克和凯拉有什么关系
How is Ike connected to Kayla?
韦伯先生 我恐怕有一些坏消息要告诉你
Mr. Weber, I'm afraid we have some very bad news for you.
是这样的
Yeah.
不幸的是 先生 女士
Unfortunately, sir, ma'am,
我们在艾克的冰箱里找到了你女儿的尸体
We found your daughter's body in Ike's refrigerator,
裹着塑料袋放在一个箱子里
in a box u202dwrapped in a plastic bag.
不
No!
不 不
No! u202dNo!
不 不
No! No.
她
She's...
不 这不是真的
No, that can't be right.
凯拉没有死 不 怎么会
Kayla's not dead. No. How?
艾克对她做了什么 他对她做了什么
W-what did Ike do to her? W-what did he do to her?
我知道这很难接受 但是凯拉失踪的时间
I'm sure this is hard to hear, but Kayla went missing
比我们昨天认为的要早的多
much earlier u202dthan we thought last night,
她是因可♥卡♥因♥过量而死
when she died of an overdose of cocaine.
什么 可♥卡♥因♥
What?! Cocaine?!
他这样对她
He did this to her?
艾克给她可♥卡♥因♥
Ike gave her cocaine?
-他这样对凯拉 -我们还在确认是否
- He did this to Kayla? - We are trying to determine if --
-艾克在吗 -韦伯先生 我讨厌这么问
- Do you have Ike here? - Mr. Weber, u202dI hate to ask you this,
但是艾克的辩护律师会说 所以我必须知道
but Ike's defense attorney will suggest it, so I have to know.
你们家里有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do you ever have cocaine in your home?
为什么你这么问我
Why would you ask me that?
因为艾克在凯拉的死亡时间有不在场证明
Because Ike has an alibi for Kayla's time of death.
你们家里有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do you ever have cocaine in your home?
我需要答案
I need an answer.
韦伯先生 请你回答问题
Please, Mr. Weber. Answer the question.
你真的以为
Do you think...
我为了这个手术费了这么大的周折
When all the trouble I went to in order to have surgery
我会冒着毁掉事业和危及女儿生命的风险
that I would risk my career and my daughter's life
在家里或什么地方藏可♥卡♥因♥吗
by having cocaine anywhere near me or my family?
我很遗憾 吉姆
I am so sorry, Jim.
洛丽
Lori.
剩下的问题我们可以等到明天再问
We can hold off on the rest of the questioning until tomorrow.
我们送你们回家
We'll get the two of you a ride home.
你知道吗 也许柯蒂斯
And you know what? Maybe Curtis here
可以帮我们理清一些疑问
can help us clear up some outstanding issues.
吉姆
Jim?
我需要
I need...
天哪
Geez.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何事情都有可能被用作呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起
If you cannot afford one,
抱歉又一次宣读你的权力 柯蒂斯
Sorry about reading you your rights again, curtis,
政♥府♥会指派一名给你
one will be appointed to you by the state.
但是吉姆可不是洛杉矶今天晚上唯一一个
but Jim is not the only free agent in l.A. tonight
想谈条件的自♥由♥球员
looking for a deal.
你的好朋友艾克也想要谈个条件
Yeah, your good friend Ike wants to negotiate, too.
所以我们要问问你凯拉是怎么可♥卡♥因♥过量的
So we're going to ask you about how Kayla overdosed on cocaine.
她 她被绑♥架♥了
She -- she was abducted.
这是假象
It was made to look that way.
我们相信有人破坏了
We believe someone screwed around
凯拉卧室的窗户
with the window in Kayla's bedroom,
但是这是在她死后
But it was done after her death.
之后我们发现了
Then we found out that
这辆车昨晚出现在了韦伯家附近
this vehicle showed up not far from the Webers' house last night.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表