剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
- on Monday afternoon... - Now we have her attention.
今早你又让他去彻底搞定他
And you sent him back u202dthis morning to finish the job.
不 我从没让萨姆打托米
No, no, I-I never told Sam to beat Tommy up.
他自己干的
He did that on his own.
这画面更加完整了
That gives us a fuller picture.
这只能以重伤害羁押他 而不是谋杀
This only locks him in for aggravated assault, not the murder.
你让萨姆跟踪托米从单位回到家
So, you had Sam follow Tommy's car home from work.
不 计划不是这样的
No, it wasn't supposed to be like that.
我只知道萨姆打了托米几拳
Look, all I know is that Sam punched Tommy a few times,
托米倒地 萨姆丢下他
Tommy fell down, and Sam left him there.
骂他是混♥蛋♥什么的
He called him an asshole or something.
今天凌晨4点到5点
Where was sam between the hours
在什么地方
4:00 and 5:00 A.M. this morning?
我4点10分去上班
I left for work at 10 minutes after 4:00.
萨姆在家睡觉呢
Sam was home. He was asleep.
如果你4点离开他
If you left him around 4:00,
又怎么知道他4点30在什么地方
how do you know where he was at 4:30?
拜托 这事失控了
Please, this is -- this is out of control.
萨姆和托米周一打了一架 仅此而已
Sam and Tommy had a fist fight on Monday and that's it.
如果这是谋杀案 那我...
If this is murder, then I'm --
我要行使我的权利
I'm invoking my rights.
去跟其他人谈一会儿
Talk to somebody else for a while.
天呐
God.
我们掌握作案动机和一个
We have motive and we have a witness
能证明周一你的委托人在汤姆·帕尔默家
who can place your client at Tom Palmer's house
并对其进行殴打
Monday at the time of the beating.
你是说那个颤抖着指认嫌犯的女人吗
You talking about the shaky woman at the lineup?
伙计们 如果她真的指出了我的委托人
Look, guys, if she had identified my client,
你们早就把他关起来了
he would've been booked by now.
不 科比特先生 证人是你委托人的未婚妻
No, Mr. Corbett, the witness is your client's fiancé.
-什么 乔丹告诉你们的 -别说话
- Wait, Jordan told you that? - Quiet.
在我允许萨姆继续合作之前
Before I allow Sam to continue to cooperate,
我再问一遍 重案组为什么处理一起伤害案
I'll ask again, why is Major Crimes handling an assault?
受害人在哪里
Where's the victim?
在法医那里做尸检
With the medical examiner finishing his autopsy.
什么
Wait, what?
科比特先生 周一下午3点
Mr. Corbett, on Monday at 3:00 P.M.,
你的委托人跟踪汤姆·帕尔默从单位回家
your client followed Tom Palmer home from work,
把他从车里拽出来 一顿毒打
yanked him out of his car, and beat him up.
帕尔默的妻子试图干预 也被他毒打
When Palmer's wife tried to intervene, he beat her up, too.
-这才不是乔丹说的呢 -萨姆 拜托
- Jordan did not tell you that. - Sam, please.
而今晨4点30分 你的委托人持械
And this morning at 4:30, your client went back
回到案发现场将托马斯·帕尔默殴打致死
with a weapon and beat Thomas Palmer to death.
-等等 等等 -萨姆 让我跟他们说
- Hold on, hold on, hold on. - Sam, Sam, let me talk to them.
这不是事实
This is not what happened!
-那到底怎么回事 -不要再问了
- Then what did? - No more questions.
-我没杀他 -不要回答提问了
- I never killed him. - And no more answers.
都给我安静 我说真的
Everyone be quiet. I mean it.
闭嘴吧
Just shut up.
即使这个嫌犯...
Even though the suspect's --
为了下面这段对话
let's call her his fiancé
我们称他为她的未婚夫
for the purposes of this conversation --
她卑鄙
She's small,
但这位拿着卸胎棒从背后下手
but you u202dsurprise someone from behind swinging a tire iron,
俩人半斤八两
that can even out the score.
乔丹推迟婚期了
Jordan did put off the wedding.
而且把男友供出来的速度特快
And she told on her boyfriend pretty fast,
好像希望他背黑锅
like she wanted him to take the fall.
而且她有点疯癫
And she's a little mad.
尽管如此 他当时在打人
Still, if he was there during the beating,
帕尔默夫人为什么拒绝指认他呢
why did Mrs. Palmer refuse to identify him?
我以只起诉第一次伤害为交换条件
I'll offer Sam a deal on the first assault
看看他会怎么说
and see what he says.
让我们仔细查查被害人的财务状况
Let's take a closer look at the victim's finances.
乔丹·加西亚让我思考
Jordan Garcia has me thinking.
努力的思考
Thinking really hard.
病人在以下情况下放弃任何形式的抢救
"Patient hereby revokes any attempt at resuscitation
高级医疗指示表
包括等等等等等等
In the event of blah-ditty blah, blah, blah."
我倒没什么意见
Well, I'm okay with that.
当然 你放弃吧
Sure. You revoke.
拉什蒂
Rusty.
你的笔记本电脑带了吗
Do you have your laptop?
因为趁着普罗文茨要用那些文书
Because while Provenza's trying to kill me
杀我的时候
with all this paperwork,
我们可以看看那个混球的采访录像
let's watch the rest of the interview with that dirtbag.
抱歉 副队
Um, sorry, lieutenant.
纱伦让我不要让你分心
Sharon told me not to distract you
直到你填完那些表格什么的
until you finish with your forms and stuff.
我已经错过了那么多"危险"
Look, I've already missed most of "Jeopardy!"
我不想让你以后坐在轮椅上
Let's not have this spill over into the "Wheel."
所以 你能不能回答下面的问题
So, would you please answer the following questions?
"在手术之前你是否需要牧师
"Do you want a priest or other member
或其他神职人员到场"
of the clergy before surgery?"
天呐 我最不需要这个
No. God, that's the last thing I need.
反正已经晚了
Too late for it anyway.
"如果你的心脏停止跳动超过三分钟
"If your heart stops for more than three minutes,
你是否希望医生继续抢救"
do you want doctors to continue?"
必须不要
God no.
那你肯定变成植物人了
You'd be even more of a vegetable.
难道不应该
Hey, I thought I was the one
是我来回答那些问题吗
who was supposed to answer these questions.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine, all right.
你想在呼吸机上待多久
Uh, how long do you want to be on a ventilator?
我压根不想上呼吸机
I don't want to be on a ventilator at all.
我写5天吧 能给我放假
I'll say five days. I could use the time off.
如果你进入昏迷状态无法苏醒
If you're in a coma from which you cannot be resuscitated,
我们过多久拔插头
how long before we pull the plug?
我不会昏迷的
I'm not gonna be in a coma.
5天
Five days.
那样我就有备无患了
That way, I'm covered no matter what.
我的命还长着呢
Hey, I'm not dying for a long time.
好吧 我在每行都写上"不要抢救"
Okay, fine -- I'll just put "Do not resuscitate" On every line
咱们就完活儿 好吧
and we'll be done, all right?
不抢救 这里
D.N.R. There.
副队
Uh, lieutenant,
我妈妈也许应该参与一下
maybe my mom should help with this?
她让我留下是有原因的
She left me here for a reason.
留下我也一样
Me, too, I think.
如果是纱伦
Hey, if that's Sharon,
求她赶紧回到这里吧
could you tell her to please come back here?
不是纱伦 是看守所
It's not sharon. It's the county jail.
洛杉矶郡看守所
失陪了
Excuse me.
谁会从看守所给他打电♥话♥
Who's calling him from county?
是那个混球滑子
Oh, it's that dirtbag Slider.
有件事
Hey, uh, look -- one thing.
虽然我不敢去想...
As tough as it is to think about...
如果我的手术不成功
if I don't make it out of surgery,
我需要你帮我做点事 好吗
I need you to do something for me, okay?
什么事
Like what?
我一直
I've been...
不敢对她说
You know, nervous to say it to her.
但我真的很在意纱伦
But I really care about Sharon a lot.
如果就这样结束...
And if this is how it ends...
如果你死了...
So, if you die...
你要我告诉队长...
you want me to tell the Captain...
你爱她
that you loved her.
拜托了
If you could.
如果你想坦白 就全写下了
Well, if you want to confess, write it all down.
-我想想办法 -什么
- I'll see what I can do. - What?
你玩我啊
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表