剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
That's right, 'cause you crying in the backseat.
别这样 埃
Come on, E.
你那会儿正飘着呢 磕了药
You was tripping, doing hits.
所以你现在才这么晕头转向
This is why you all turned around now.
你的帅小伙说什么呢
What's your Pretty Boy talking about, huh?
小轻松现在想不起来他是在哪儿扔了枪
Easy over here don't remember where he ditched the gun.
别听她的
Don't listen to her, dawg.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道 我当然知道
I do. I do know.
臭婊♥子♥ 闭上你的嘴 行吗
Bitch, shut your mouth, all right?
我们会找时间找到那把枪的
We get to that gun in our own time.
但是首先 我们有活儿要干 佛陀
But first, we got business, Buddha.
是的 但是听着 断崖 我不
Yeah, but listen, Klip. Um, I don't --
我兄弟需要你让这辆车消失
My brother needs you to make this ride disappear.
小轻松说干这活儿该找你
Easy said you the dude to make that happen.
你瞧 这是件杀♥警♥案
Look, this is the murder of a cop.
我没有任何不敬的意思
I don't mean no disrespect...
也许是我没说清楚
Maybe I'm not explaining myself right.
你瞧 我不是在请求你
See, I ain't asking.
现在 你干好这活儿以后我们还能合作
Now, you do this and we're gonna work together again.
你不干 你以为之后会怎么样 伙计
You don't, what you think gonna happen, dawg?
我们从那以后就是朋友了
We been friends ever since.
你瞧 从我开始给丹尼斯·普莱斯干活儿
See, once I started working for Dennis Price,
我就没法退出了
I couldn't just quit.
你还知道其他给丹尼斯·普莱斯干活儿的人吗
You know anyone else working for Dennis Price?
像约翰·巴恩斯
Like John Barnes?
如果我们要提到贩毒的指控
If we're getting into accusations of drug trafficking,
我们要得到免除联邦指控的双重赦免
we would want dual immunity from all federal charges.
你们就能听他的故事了
You have your story.
枪后来怎么样
What about the gun?
丹尼斯去找过吗
Did Dennis ever go looking for it?
不知道 我没问过
Don't know. I never asked.
但是塔米卡看见他们把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥放哪了
But Tamika saw where they put the Uzi.
也许能让丹尼尔·普莱斯脱罪
Hey, and maybe keep Daniel Price out of this, man.
如果她告诉了约翰·巴恩斯
If she told Jon Barnes that story...
巴恩斯也许知道凶手的名字
Barnes could know the name of our killer.
你不真觉得他现在布道都是表演 是吧
You don't really think him preaching the gospel is an act, right?
雷达队长
Captain Raydor.
是的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
她到了
She's here.
纱伦 米里亚姆
Sharon, Miriam,
你们两个都知道为什么我们请你们来吗
do you both know why we asked you here?
是因为拉什蒂告诉你们
It's because Rusty told you
盖里的威胁
about the threats that Gary made.
-是的 -威胁
- That is correct. - Threats?
-为了什么 -盖里 她男朋友
- What's that about? - Gary, it's her boyfriend.
这个女人造成了这么多伤害
This woman caused so much damage...
没完没了
And continues to.
我和我的委托人谈过 她愿意提供信息
I talked to my client, and she will give you information
协助盖里·路易斯的逮捕和定罪
that will aid in the capture and conviction of Gary Lewis.
但是需要你们保证
But only if you are guaranteeing --
纱伦 请别告诉我
Sharon, please do not tell me
你在利用你儿子的安全
that you are using your son's safety
来和我们做持械抢劫的辩诉交易
to make a deal for charges of armed robbery.
不 我只是想要你们保证你们会逮捕盖里
No, I just want a guarantee that you can arrest Gary
会审判他
and that you'll trial him
他不会得到任何形式的交易
and that he can't get a deal of any kind.
这是他第三次犯罪了
It would be his third conviction.
他会做一辈子牢
And so he'd go away for life.
我能继续了吗 副队
May I continue, lieutenant?
请 米里亚姆 请
Please, Miriam. Please.
我们还要求我委托人的证言保持匿名
We also ask that my client's statement remain anonymous
直到你们逮捕路易斯先生为止
until you have Mr. Lewis in custody.
保密是我最大的优点之一
Confidentiality is one of my greatest strengths.
现在 跟我说说抢劫的事
Now, tell me about the robbery.
我当时不知道会发生什么
Well, I didn't know what was about to happen.
盖里只是告诉我他要买♥♥烟
Gary just told me that he needed to buy cigarettes.
所以他进了烟酒店 你等着
Ah. So he goes into the liquor store, you wait.
然后他出来进了车里
And then he comes out and gets in the car
开始大叫让我开车
and started screaming at me to drive.
我一开始就不该搬回去和他一起
Now, I never should have moved back with him to begin with,
但是他发誓他已经戒了
but he swore that he was clean and --
是的 但是抢劫的时候
Yeah, but by the time of the robbery --
我知道他又复吸了
I knew he was using again,
所以我给小组里一个朋友打电♥话♥
so I called a friend from the program.
她说我能去帮她照看一个月房♥子
And she said that I could house-sit her apartment for a month.
所以我告诉盖里我明天就搬走
So I told Gary that I was leaving the next day.
之后这个混♥蛋♥就抢劫了烟酒店
And then the asshole robbed the liquor store.
他还说 现在你跑不了了 婊♥子♥
And he said, "Now you're caught, bitch.
你和我是同伙儿了
You're in this with me."
很显然 我的委托人不是自愿做从犯
Clearly, my client was an unwilling accomplice.
谢谢你 米里亚姆 给我翻译
Thank you, Miriam, for the translation.
无论她说什么听起来都很可信
She always sounds believable no matter what she says.
如果你的委托人能告诉我们盖里在哪儿
If your client could tell us where Gary is,
那会让我们
it would help us
对她的说辞更信服
take her version of events more seriously.
盖里有一个那种预付费手♥机♥
Gary has one of those disposable cellphones.
这有用吗
Does that help?
如果你知道手♥机♥号♥码
If you know the phone number
而且盖里还在用它
and if Gary is still using it.
所以 如果我们相信佛陀的说辞
So, if we trust what we're hearing from Buddha,
那么丹尼尔·普莱斯,又名断崖
Then Dennis Price, A.K.A. Klip,
逼佛陀去拆了里斯谋杀案的车
forced Buddha to chop the car from the Reese murders.
丹尼尔可能在监狱里运作这些事
Daniel could have been running things from jail.
塔米卡知道枪在哪
And Tamika knew where the gun was
丹尼斯说他会解决的
And Dennis said that he would deal with it.
也许他在我们之前找到了枪
Maybe he found the gun before we could
在恰当的时候 审判中间
and, at the right moment, in the middle of the trial,
射杀了蕾切尔·格雷和埃里克·邓恩
he shot Rachel Gray and Eric Dunn.
这样说起来好像很有道理
Well, that makes for a credible theory of the crime.
但我们没有直接证据
The thing we're missing is direct evidence.
我们可以从约翰·巴恩斯那弄到
Which we could get from Jon Barnes.
如果我们能证实他杀了那三名青少年
If we could prove that he murdered those three teenagers,
那就可以以免除死刑为条件
we could deal him down from the death penalty
让他告诉我们
in exchange for him telling us
塔米卡·韦弗在敲诈谁
who Tamika Weaver was blackmailing.
如果巴恩斯还能活着的话
If Barnes is even still alive.
我是说 如果他知道塔米卡知道的事情
I mean, if he knew what Tamika knew,
没准普莱斯家的人已经杀了他
maybe the Prices offed him.
队长 如果对丹尼斯·普莱斯的猜测是对的
Captain, if we're right about Dennis Price
他转移了他哥哥教堂里的毒品
and he moved the dope out of his brother's church,
那他也可能转移了巴恩斯
he may have moved Barnes somewhere, too.
事实上 如果我能乱了丹尼斯的阵脚
In fact, if I rattled Dennis' chain a little,
我打赌他会带我们去找到巴恩斯的
I bet he'd lead us to Barnes.
"打乱丹尼斯的阵脚" 怎么做
"Rattled Dennis' chain" How?
我可以给他和丹尼尔打电♥话♥
I could call him -- and Daniel, too --
说 "如果你们谁知道巴恩斯在哪 告诉我们
and say, "Look, if you guys know where Barnes is, tell us.
我们要去找他 因为我们相信
Let us pick him up, because we believe
巴恩斯知道塔米卡为什么被杀
Barnes knows something about why Tamika was shot,
我们有足够的手段让巴恩斯交代
and we have enough leverage to get Barnes to roll
谁提供给你们社区的人海♥洛♥因♥"
on the heroin suppliers in your neighborhood."
这应该足以让丹尼斯行动起来了
That might be enough to get Dennis on the move.
我们找人跟踪他
We put a tail on him,
他应该能带我们找到巴恩斯
and hopefully, he leads us to Barnes.
秘密花♥园♥汽车旅馆
-他们换新招牌了 -你认识这地方吗
- Oh, they got a new sign. - You know this place?
是啊 高中时候这可是个乱搞小据点
Oh, yeah. Used to be a hookup spot back in high school.
等等 你带妹子来这吗
Wait. You brought girls here?
作为一名绅士 这种事我是不会记得的
Oh, as a gentleman, I wouldn't remember.
这是副牧师丹尼斯·普莱斯啊
Ah, there's associate pastor Dennis Price.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表