剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Yes, ma'am.
高曼马上到
Goldman will be here immediately.
我正指着他来呢
I'm counting on it.
同时 别提
In the meantime, no mention
佛陀招认的事
of Buddha's statement of facts.
那我们凭什么扣着断崖
Then what will we be holding Klip on?
他到房♥间时 海♥洛♥因♥已经在那了
The heroin was in the hotel room when he got there.
你的当事人是个毒贩 现在还成了谋杀犯
Your client is a drug dealer and now, a murderer.
他是一名士兵 身处宗教社区
He is a soldier in a faith-based community
为他的人生奋斗
That's fighting for its life.
士兵 这可解释了
A soldier? That explains
我们在他教堂发现的乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
the Uzi we found in his church
至少跟五起谋杀案有关
linked to at least five murders.
里斯 格雷副检察官 埃里克·邓恩
Reese, D.D.A. Gray, Eric Dunn,
塔米卡·韦弗以及她儿子杰里迈亚·巴恩斯
Tamika Weaver, and her son, Jeremiah Barnes.
跟你三天前想跟他哥哥
Is this the same gun you tried to
扯上关系是同一把枪吧
pin on his brother three days ago?
你私藏那把枪很多年了 对吧 断崖
You've been sitting on that gun for years, haven't you, Klip?
-我没有 -别说话
- I have not. - Don't talk.
-告诉过你了不是断崖 -别说话
- Already told you it ain't Klip. - Don't talk.
你拆解你哥和埃米尔
Was it Tamika who told you where the Uzi was
从那家花店开走的那辆车那晚
that night you chopped the car
是塔米卡告诉你乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥在哪的吧
your brother and Emile drove away from the flower shop?
你用那把枪杀的她吗
Did you use that gun to kill her?
我为何要杀那个无辜的姑娘
Why would I shoot that innocent girl?
我说了别说话
I said not to talk.
你们可以一直坐在这
Now, you can sit here forever
把无说成有
trying to spin straw into overtime,
但我的当事人已经皈依宗教了
But my client had a religious conversion
他的人生已发生了改变
that altered his life.
我懂
Look, I get it.
把案子办得这么离谱
It must be very frustrating
肯定是很抓狂的
to have mishandled a case this badly.
你好
Hello?
每到这个时候警♥察♥就开始将调查逼迫为
It is at times like these cops start forcing investigation...
队长 是胡里奥打来的
Captain, that was Julio.
他正带着普莱斯牧师上来
He's on his way up with Reverend Price.
但我的当事人
...but my client...
-迈克 你有 -有
- Mike, do you have the -- - Yes.
其他的在胡里奥那 包括汽车旅馆的控告
Julio has the rest, including the, uh, charges for the motel.
副队 跟我一起去好吗
Lieutenant, would you care to join me?
警♥察♥有请他
...wanted by the police.
他带着枪去了那 他先开的枪
He went there with a gun. He shot first.
就我的理解来看
As I understand it,
你们因我的当事人自我防卫逮捕了他
you arrested my client for protecting himself
而这个他防卫的人 你昨天还告诉我
from a man you told me yesterday
他谋杀了三个无辜的未成年人
had shot and killed three innocent teenagers.
难道我的当事人
Now, my client's supposed to approach
该毫无防卫地去见这种人吗
a man like that unarmed?
他可以通知警♥察♥
Well, he could have called the police.
普莱斯牧师
Reverend Price.
-谢谢你过来 -就这样了 队长
- Thank you for coming. - Peace and out, captain.
在我律师来之前
That's all you're getting from me
我能说的就这么多
until I hear back from my lawyer.
他不知道 长官
He doesn't know, ma'am.
知道什么
Know what?
我们会告诉你的
Uh, well, we'll get to that.
跟我一起去那边的会议室好吗
Why don't you join us in the conference room over here?
你的律师马上就会过来
Uh, you're lawyer will be with us in a minute.
你也叫了彼得吗
You called Peter, too?
我们不需要叫他 普莱斯
We didn't need to, Reverend.
我看 最坏
The way I see it, at worst,
你们只能因丹尼斯在城市范围内开枪
you've got Dennis on a misdemeanor weapons charge
指控他滥用武器的轻罪
for firing his gun within city limits.
就这个
And for that...
我很乐意下去
I will gladly go downstairs
自己交一百块的罚款来结束这段对话
and pay the $100 fine myself to end this discussion.
我不在时 你们不能审问我的当事人
You will not question my client while I'm gone.
丹尼斯 冷静
Dennis, stay calm.
没问题
Sure thing.
我很快就回来
I'll be back shortly.
这是干吗
What is this? Wha--
你们这些人一有机会就钻宪法的空子
You guys wipe your feet
一有机会就藐视宪法
on the constitution every chance you get.
不 我们是只在等...
No, we were only waiting on --
坦白说我对你很失望 队长
I'm, frankly, disappointed in you, captain.
我们才刚坐下
We only now just sat down.
你该知道不能在没有律师陪同情况下讯问他
You know better than to question him without his lawyer present.
我们还没问他任何问题
We haven't asked him any questions.
我们只是要给他...
We were just going to give him a...
礼貌性地做个有关调查进度的简报
courtesy briefing on our progress.
因为你是出了名的有礼貌吗 副队
Because you're so famous for your courtesy, lieutenant?
不是 这是个把戏 我们要走了
No, it's a trick, and we're leaving.
-丹尼尔 走吧 -很抱歉 牧师
- Daniel, let's go. - I am so sorry, reverend.
我本来希望有机会向你解释
I had hoped to be able to explain to you
今天我们逮捕你弟弟的原因
why we arrested your brother today,
不过你晚点在新闻也能听到
but you can hear about it on the news later.
-你在说什么 -这太荒唐了
- What are you talking about? - It's ridiculous.
我到外面跟你说吧 咱们走
I'll tell you outside. Let's go.
你弟弟和你教区一位教友参与了一场枪战
Your brother was in a shootout with one of your parishioners,
约翰·巴恩斯先生 被你保释出狱的那位
Mr. John Barnes, who you bailed out of jail.
什么 彼得 你知情吗
What? Peter? You know about this?
牧师 这就是高曼先生来此的目的
Oh, reverend, that is why Mr. Goldman is here.
丹尼斯打给我
Dennis called me.
他怕你会生气
He was worried that you would be angry.
但这一切都只是故意扰乱我的把戏
But it was all a trick to distract me
好让他们趁机利用你
so they could take advantage of you like this.
拜托你 跟我走吧
Please, come with me.
确保高曼先生记得告诉你
And make sure that Mr. Goldman doesn't forget the details
你弟弟如何运用你的教堂
of how your brother has been
来交易海♥洛♥因♥的细节
running heroin through your church.
你真可耻 警探
Shame on, detective.
我弟弟已经不沾毒多年
My brother's been on the straight for years
-拜基♥督♥之恩 -不 这归功于高曼先生
- thanks to the blood of Christ. - No, thanks to Mr. Goldman,
他成功地将你蒙在鼓里
who's managed to keep you in the dark.
我们在你弟弟藏匿约翰·巴恩斯的
We found this heroin in the same motel room
同个旅馆房♥间找到这些海♥洛♥因♥
where your brother stashed Jon Barnes.
我们追查到付旅馆费的信♥用♥卡♥
We just traced back the credit card
来自丹尼斯·普莱斯
paying for the room to Dennis Price.
他还在我们搜索你教堂的前夕
And he has several other motel rooms he started using
开始租用其他几个房♥间
right before we searched your church.
他们在耍你
They're playing a game with you.
我想听 彼得 让他说完
I want to listen, Peter. Let him finish.
-还有什么 -你真的不知道
- What else? - Are you really not aware
高曼在为你的弟弟工作吗
that Mr. Goldman is working for your brother?
他当然在为我弟弟工作
Of course he's working for my brother.
彼得为我们教堂 我们社区 服务
Peter works for our church, our community.
而我弟弟显然...
And my brother obviously --
过去六个月你的社区共有七起逮捕
Seven arrests in your neighborhood in the last six months,
全部的毒贩应该都是为你弟弟工作
all of them dealers supposedly working for your brother
且他们全部都雇用了彼得·高曼作律师
and all of them represented by Peter Goldman.
丹尼尔 我保证
Daniel, I promise,
我可以澄清他们撒的这些谎
I can explain everything they're lying about.
那么彼得 请你告诉牧师
Then, Peter, please tell the reverend that 40 minutes
约翰·巴恩斯因贩毒被捕四十分钟后
after Jon Barnes was arrested for dealing heroin,
你的弟弟丹尼斯 打了你的手♥机♥
your brother, Dennis, called your cellphone.
然后你就为约翰·巴恩斯出面
And you showed up for Jon Barnes
且在他接受传讯时作他的律师
and you represented him at his arraignment.
这难道就是你宣称我参与毒品交易的证据
That's your proof that I'm involved in the drug trade? Really?
不 并非直接证明 不是
No, not by itself. No.
但是我们回头交叉比对了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表