剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
在孩子出生之前吗
Before the baby was born?
在我知道他杀了我妹妹以前
Before I knew he was a murderer.
等会儿 是你离开了酒吧
Well, just hold on -- you're the one who left the bar.
-而肯恩没有 -所以你有充足的时间
- Not Ken. - You're the one that had time
回到丽萨家
to go back to Lisa's house
将她推出栏杆
and knock your sister over the railing.
-他后来一定也离开了酒吧 -错 他没走
- H-he must have left the bar, too. - Wrong, he stayed.
他和丽萨的死没有半点关系
He had nothing to do with Lisa's death.
除非你们合谋害死了丽萨
Unless the two of you planned her murder together.
-你们有没有合谋 -什么 没有
- Is that it? - What? No!
是肯恩干的 他都承认了
Ken did it. He confessed.
他是为你扛下罪名吧
Well, to cover for you?
所以肯恩去蹲了监狱 而你自己不用
So, Ken goes to jail, you don't have to?
然后人们就不会发现
So the whole world doesn't find out
-你和自己妹夫有一腿了是吧 -别说了
- that you were trying to steal your sister's husband? - Wait!
别说了
Just wait.
我想我需要
I think I need...
我需要一个律师
I need a lawyer.
是啊 她确实需要个律师
Yeah, she probably does.
但如果我们想要证明
But if we're going to prove a conspiracy
她和肯恩·宋的合谋
between her and Ken Song,
我们的时间可不多了
we have a very limited amount of time to do that.
你和人♥渣♥滑子面谈得怎么样
So, how'd your meeting with that dirtbag Slider go?
不怎么样
Uh, not good.
我给了律师几个问题让他准备
I-I gave his attorney questions to pass along,
结果滑子跟我说他从没收到这些问题
and Slider said he never got them.
他就只是一直在一遍一遍地
He just spent the whole time, like,
重复着说自己是无辜的
repeating that he was innocent over and over again,
抱怨这个系统总是
and complaining about how the system
在与他作对
had always been stacked up against him.
是啊 真是好可怜
Oh, yeah. Poor guy.
一个杀了十五岁少女的凶手
Murderer kills an innocent 15-year-old girl,
竟然从此觉得自己的生活很悲惨
then feels sorry for himself for the rest of his life.
反正
Anyway, uh,
我这个学期要上好多课
I-I've got a pretty heavy course load this quarter,
我也不知道是不是应该继续做他的案子
and I don't even know if I should keep trying with Slider.
滑子说这个系统
Slider said that the system
总是和他作对 是吧
has always been stacked against him, huh?
-有意思 -为什么
- Interesting. - Why?
这样的孩子 有的时候并不完全是错的
Kid like that, sometimes they're not entirely wrong.
系统并不总是对所有人都有利
The system doesn't always do good by everybody.
听着 如果你明天还要见他
Listen, if you go see him tomorrow,
就别问他问题了
instead of asking him the questions,
你可以把你的问题清楚地写在一张纸上
why don't you write them down neatly on a piece of paper
然后把纸顶在
and hold them up against the glass
你们之间的玻璃上
between the two of you.
这样 这小混♥蛋♥就能
So, this way, the little creep can look
在你面前看这些问题
at the questions in front of you.
这有什么好处
What good will that do?
首先 这样你就能知道
Well, for one thing, you'll find out
他以前究竟有没有看过这些问题
if he's ever seen them before.
而且可能还有意想不到的收获
But, you know, maybe there's more to it than that.
我的委托人关于自己与宋先生的
My client has nothing more to say
友好关系没有什么要说的了
about her casual relationship with Mr. Song.
除了这段关系只持续了一年
Other than it lasted less than a year,
而她想要结束这段关系
and she was trying to end it.
在公共酒吧里深吻结束吗
End it with a lip-lock in a public bar?
这道别真够激♥情♥的
Passionate farewell, is that it?
肯恩是不是忙着把舌头塞进她喉咙里
But Ken was too busy sticking his tongue down her throat
没给她结束感情的机会
for her to say, "Hey, it's over"?
-我们当然要询问这段外遇 -那并不是爱情
- We have to ask about the affair. - It wasn't love.
即使在事发当晚 宋先生在视频中
Even on the night in question, as this video just showed us,
还在与另一位女人调情
Mr. Song was flirting with other women.
现在 玛丽只会回答与
Now, Mary will address questions
丽萨之死相关的问题
about Lisa's death, and that's it.
好吧
Okay.
你离开酒吧之后去了哪里
After you left the bar, where did you go?
是不是去了你妹妹家
Did you go to your sister's house?
是的
Yes.
我想要向她坦白我和肯恩的事情
I went to tell her what was going on with me and Ken.
我想让她离开他
I just -- I-I wanted her to leave him.
并不是因为这样我就能和他在一起 而是因为
Not so I could have him, but so she --
记住 记住 我们不是在说肯恩
Remember -- remember, we're not talking about Ken.
告诉他们你是什么时候到丽萨家的就行了
Just tell them when you arrived at Lisa's house.
七点半之前
Before 7:30.
我还记得是因为肯恩说过
I remember, because that's when Ken said
他和丽萨本来是要出门吃晚餐
that he and Lisa were supposed to leave for their reservation.
我以为他在我之后马上就会回来
I thought he'd be right behind me.
但他没有 那你去了丽萨家 然后呢
But he wasn't. Then you drove to Lisa's and what?
我下了车 走到门前
I got out of the car, and I walked up to the door.
但我退缩了
But I chickened out.
我没法告诉她到底发生了什么
I couldn't tell her what was going on,
我没能按响门铃
and I never rang the bell.
得了吧 玛丽 别扯谎了
Come on, Mary, enough lying.
不 我说的是真话
No, no, I'm telling the truth.
我以为我准备好全说出来了 然后...
I thought I was ready to get it all out, and then...
我听到孩子在哭
I heard the baby crying.
哭号♥ 真的
Wailing, really.
如果肯恩和玛丽早有计划
If Ken and Mary had a plan,
-还挺有用的 -我没法敲响那扇门
- it's working. - I couldn't knock on the door.
我没法面对她 告诉她发生了什么
I couldn't face her and tell her what I had done.
你还在这里啊
You're still here?
-十五分钟后就要开庭了 -我知道
- Court starts in 15 minutes. - I'm well aware.
我只是想准备好面对杰克的幸灾乐祸
I'm just preparing myself for Jack's gloating.
别告诉我这个案子会被撤销
Don't tell me this case is gonna be dismissed.
这家伙有录像不在场证明
Well, the guy has a video alibi.
如果他的确是跟丽萨的姐姐合谋
Now, if he is in a conspiracy with Lisa's sister,
现在肯定找不到证据了
we won't have evidence of that today.
别担心 局长
Don't worry about it, chief.
玛丽可能不在犯罪现场
Mary may not have been present at the crime,
但现在我很肯定那个孩子肯定在场
but now I'm pretty sure that the baby was,
这也就解释了丽萨上衣上的鞋印
which explains the heel mark on Lisa's blouse.
我得走了 艾米 请跟我来
I do have to go. Amy, come with me, please.
怎么了 是那个孩子干的吗
What? The baby did it?
这倒是头一回听说
Well, it's new.
永远不会是孩子
It's never the baby.
全体起立
All rise.
霍布斯副检察官 你们的人能证实
D.D.A. Hobbs, have the people been able to disprove
辩方最新提交的视频吗
this new video evidence presented by the defense?
还没有 法官大人
We have not, your honor.
重新检查证据后
And having reviewed the evidence,
地检办公室认为宋先生
the D.A.'s office is convinced that Mr. Song
不可能犯下所述的罪行
could not have committed the murder for which he was indicted.
我们希望法庭能撤销对他的指控
And we ask that the court dismiss the charges against him,
为了更快地处理本案 希望能将他
and request only that he be remanded to the LAPD instead
送往洛杉矶警局 而不是治安官办公室
of the sheriff's office for faster processing.
送到洛杉矶警局
Released to the LAPD?
你们还没骚扰够我的当事人吗
Have you not harassed my client enough?
-不得交流 律师 -我反对 法官大人
- No cross talk, counsel. - I object, your honor.
必须将我的当事人送往治安官办公室
My client should be released through the sheriff's office.
反对驳回
You're overruled.
事实上 你要是再说一句话 雷达先生
In fact, one more word from you, Mr. Raydor,
我就要求对这份最后一刻
and I'll ask for a detailed investigation
呈交上来的视频进行详细的调查
into how this video surfaced at the last second.
如果你想这么做的话 就继续说
So if that's what you want, keep talking.
撤销指控
Case dismissed.
贝立夫 带陪审团进来
Bailiff, bring in the jury
我要谢谢他们为我们抽出了时间
so that I can thank them for their wasted time,
并解释为什么要解散他们
and explain why they're being released.
视频 什么视频
Video? What video?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表