剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
兰德尔没有理由做这样的事 没有
Randall had no reason to do anything like that -- none.
我们只是再需要一名投资人 仅此而已
We only needed one more investor, and that was it.
其实 沃德太太 你们要破产了
Actually, Mrs. Ward, you're going broke.
这不是真的
That is not true.
快告诉他们 欧文 我们非常成功
Would you tell them, Owen? We are incredibly successful.
快说啊 欧文
Tell them, Owen!
很抱歉 珍妮丝
I'm sorry, Janice.
我今天才知道兰德尔没跟你说这件事
I didn't realize Randall kept that information from you until today.
什么
What?
他不是要开新餐馆
He wasn't opening another restaurant.
他是在把所有资金投在现有的这家
He was pouring everything he could into the one you have.
我一直跟你们的房♥东在协调
I've been negotiating with your landlord.
你为什么不告诉我这些
Why didn't you tell me this?!
-我以为你知道 -等下 等下
- I thought you knew. - Please, just hold on.
等一下
Just hold on.
好了 拜托
Okay, please, I...
所以...所以你们的意思是...
so...so, what you're saying, that...
我们认为在你车上发现的两万美金
We believe the $20,000 found in the trunk of your car
是兰德尔杀人的报酬
was Randall's payment for the killing,
我们可以提出很宽大的条件 霍兰德先生
and we would consider very generous terms, Mr. Holland,
如果你的委托人能提供
if your client could give me a statement of facts
关于现金来源的详细说明
in which she detailed where all that cash came from.
那不是我的钱
That's not my money,
并且说我会雇人杀害贾斯汀
and suggesting that I would pay someone to kill Justin --
简直太荒唐了
it's ridiculous.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do something like that?
也许因为你有婚外情
Maybe because you were having an affair?
顺便问一句 塔夫脱酒店服务怎么样
How is the Taft Hotel, by the way?
我都不知道它们还有小时房♥呢
I had no idea they rented by the hour.
汉森太太 通常到这个阶段我就把人铐起来
Mrs. Henson, this is normally where I cuff someone
然后让检察官处理后面的事
and then let the D.A. figure out the rest,
但我想给你一个配合的机会
but I am going to give you the chance to cooperate...
除非你想在证人席上探讨你们的婚姻问题
unless you'd prefer to discuss your marriage on the witness stand?
贾斯汀总是担心有病人会打电♥话♥来
Justin was always worried that a patient would call
或是打过电♥话♥或是可能打电♥话♥来
or had called or might call.
当他没跟病人交流或是谈论病人时
And when he wasn't talking to them or about them,
他的思绪也会...游离
he'd just... drift away...
想着那些疯孩子
thinking about those crazy kids.
担心自己的病人不是他的工作吗
Wasn't that his job -- to think about his patients?
当然 但作为丈夫 他也有责任
Yes, of course, but it was also his obligation as a husband
去考虑我的感受
to think about me.
我们去做婚姻咨♥询♥
We went to couple's counseling.
咨♥询♥的结果让他同意有时关掉手♥机♥
That convinced him to turn off his phone now and then,
但他的思绪还是会游离... 从未间断
but the drifting -- that never stopped.
所以我结束了这一切
So I ended it.
我放弃试图挽救我们的婚姻
I quit trying to fix our marriage,
并且我找到了别人
and I found someone else.
你背着你丈夫交往的就是这个人吗
Was this the man you were seeing behind your husband's back?
这不是你早些时候给我看过的人吗
The man you showed me earlier?
不 我告诉你了 我不认识他
No. I told you. I don't know him.
那为什么上周四早上10点42分
Then why did he call you from his disposable cellphone
他用一次性手♥机♥给你打过电♥话♥
last Thursday at 10:42 a.m.?
如果他不是想安排约会
If he wasn't trying to arrange a date,
也许他是想安排谋杀
maybe he was trying to arrange a murder.
他打给我吗 上周四吗
He called me? Last Thursday?
那一定是贾斯汀办公室的号♥码转接给我了
That must have been Justin's office number forwarding to me.
为什么会转接给你
Why would it do that?
那些孩子有他的手♥机♥号♥用来应急
Kids had his cellphone number for emergencies.
贾斯汀在咨♥询♥过程中绝不会接电♥话♥
Justin would never pick up his landline in a session,
所以由我来处理
so I took care of that.
是的 就是周四 就是那时
And, yes, Thursday. That's what that was.
周四早上 一个男人打电♥话♥来
Thursday morning, a man had called
想为他的儿子预约
asking for an appointment for his son.
打电♥话♥的人告诉你名字了吗
Did this caller give you a name?
没有 他只是打来询问
No. He just called, asking if there was an appointment
可不可以约到周一早上八点
first thing Monday morning at 8:00 a.m.
我告诉他那个时间已经有约
I told him that that slot was taken.
并且不接受更早的预约
We don't do earlier.
贾斯汀绝不可能离开家....
Justin could never get out of the house...
在这里 队长 兰德尔·沃德的待办事项
Well, here it is, Captain -- Randall Ward's to-do list.
"确定周一的时间安排"
"Check Monday's schedule."
那你是跟谁有婚外情呢
And the person you were having the affair with?
这绝不能说出去
This can never get out.
如果你是无辜的
Well, if you're innocent,
就不会传出去了
there's no need for it to get out.
唐·尼克尔医生
Dr. Don Nickell.
他是给我们做婚姻咨♥询♥的医生
He's the guy we were going to for couple's therapy.
但是这可能会让他丢了执照
But, look, he could lose his license,
他是个非常棒的心理医生 真的
and he is a brilliant psychiatrist, really.
-看来她就喜欢这个类型 -他帮...
- Well, I guess she has a type. - He's the one that helped...
她还有动机
And a motive.
纱伦...队长
Okay, Sharon -- uh, Captain.
我找到了医生的财务状况和嫌疑人的关系
I found the link in our doctor's finances to our suspect pool.
除非是我生命的尽头...
...need to be the end of my life or something.
那是需要时间的...
You know, it was gonna take time and...
天哪 巴斯
Oh, my God, Buzz.
快把霍布斯从审讯室里叫出来
Pull Hobbs out of the interview room right now.
如果我们跟珍妮丝达成交易
If we make a deal with Janice,
就相当于给了她的律师完美的辩护
we could be handing her lawyer the perfect defense!
我是拉什蒂·贝克
Hey, I'm Rusty Beck.
我以为我要见的是个记者
I thought I was meeting a reporter.
就是我 我在写关于爱丽斯·赫雷拉的报道
Yeah, that's me. I'm doing a story on Alice Herrera.
你在写关于爱丽斯·赫雷拉的事吗
You're doing a piece on Alice Herrera?
为了什么 在幼儿园有炫耀的资本吗
For what? Show-and-tell at kindergarten?
好吧 这不是写给校报的 伙计
Okay, um, this isn't for a school paper, buddy.
我在为一个叫做"身份"的视频播客写东西
I write for an online vlog called Identity.
你在监狱里看不到我的节目
And you don't get my programming here.
但如果你看过 你就会明白
But if you did, you'd know that
我不是一个普通的中产白人男孩 好吗
I'm not just another middle-class white boy, okay?
我在街头生活了两年
I lived on the street for two years.
-好吧 在那儿啊 -好莱坞
- Uh-huh. Where? - Hollywood.
大部分时间在西好莱坞和好莱坞附近
Mostly West Hollywood and Hollywood,
但我到处都去的
but I got around.
你从哪儿弄的毒品啊
Where did you get your hookup?
我不...我不贩毒 我靠卖♥♥淫过活
Well, I didn't -- I didn't do drugs. I did sex.
好吧 那你从哪儿弄到安全套啊
All right. Where did you get your condoms, then?
布朗森大街上的免费诊所
The free clinic on Bronson.
没错 我还让他们查我有没有艾滋病
And, yes, I let them test me for H.I.V.
然后我就能吃他们提供的难吃的食物
So I could get the lousy dinners they had.
总比这里的好
Better than in here.
好吧 这跟爱丽斯有什么关系
Okay, so, what's this about Alice?
首先 爱丽斯不是她的真名
Okay, well, Alice wasn't her real name,
我想你可能知道
and I thought that you might know it
或者也许你知道她的手♥机♥号♥码
Or that you might know her cellphone number.
你记得她有手♥机♥吗
You remember she had a cellphone?
你知道他们认为我杀了她 对吧
You know they think I killed her, right?
那些警♥察♥认为 有人告诉过你这个吗
The cops. Did anyone tell you that?
那跟我要写的故事没有什么关系
That's not really part of my story.
我只想知道她的真名
I only want to know her name.
我当时毒瘾很重
Look, I had a bad drug problem back then,
那些警♥察♥利用这个来逼我 知道吗
and the cops -- they used it to screw me over, okay?
我现在已经有十个月没碰毒品了
I'm 10 months sober now,
我不该待在这里
and I don't belong in here.
所以如果你写我的事...
So if you write about me --
我不是在写你的事
I'm not writing about you.
你想不想知道爱丽斯的事
You want to know about Alice or not?
想的话 就写我 明白吗
You do. So write about me, okay?
要么你同意写我的事
You agree to tell my side of the story,
要么你什么也别想知道
Or you don't get shit.
还有答应了我的事
And if you give me your word,
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表