剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你为什么要搜查我们家
Why would you have to search our house?
现在我们不能透露
At this time, we can't say.
是你不能告诉我我丈夫为什么被杀
You can't say why my husband was murdered,
还是你就不知道
or you don't know?
如果你不愿意填表授权
Well, if you don't want to fill out the form and sign,
-我们也可以向法官申请搜查令 -算了
- we can call a judge and get a search warrant. - It's fine.
巴斯 凶手的手♥机♥
Buzz, how are you doing with the search
找的怎么样了
for the killer's cellphone?
抱歉 我是用每秒两帧的速度检查
Sorry, I've had to blow up 8 miles of pursuit
来自五家不同媒体拍摄的长达
from five different news stations
十二千米的追捕视频上找十厘米大的东西
at two frames a second to look for a 4-inch object.
拜托 她没有让你出数学题
Please. She didn't ask you to do a math problem.
想帮忙的话我不介意 副队
Feel free to help me, lieutenant,
反正你站在这儿也没事干
since you're just standing there.
请你写上
And if you could print
你们家保险公♥司♥的名称
the name of your security company
和验证码 谢谢
and any access codes, please.
不介意的话
If it isn't prying,
能告诉我们你和汉森医生是怎么认识的吗
could you tell us how you and Dr. Henson met?
二十年前 他是我的医生
20 years ago, he was my doctor.
你曾是个精神病患者
You were a psychiatric patient.
12岁的时候
When I was 12.
当然了 我们开始约会
Of course, we didn't start dating
-是之后很久的事了 -好多了
- until much, much later. - Well, that's a relief.
那你们结婚多久了
And how long have you been married?
-差得远呢 -八年了
- Not even close. - Eight years.
-他的第一任妻子呢 -不匹配
- And his first wife? - No match.
艾芙琳住在米兰 他们没联♥系♥了
Evelyn lives in Milan. They're not in touch.
能告诉我这些和我丈夫的死有什么关系吗
Can you tell me how any of this relates to my husband's death?
你见过这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不 我从没见过他
No, I've never seen him before.
但这是我们的车号♥ 这人怎么开我家车
But this is our license plate. Why is this man driving our car?
这个人枪杀了你丈夫
Well, that man shot your husband.
一旦弄清楚缘由 我们会尽快告知你
As soon as we figure out why, we'll get back to you.
但他是谁啊
But who is he?
如您所料 队长
As you anticipated, captain,
汉森医生的妻子昨晚没有报失踪案
Dr. Henson's wife didn't report him missing last night.
但你今早给我打过电♥话♥后
But after you called me this morning,
我就去检查了一天内的
I checked missing-persons reports
人口失踪报告 有两位被报黑人男性
for the past 24 hours, and there are two black males
符合凶手的年龄和身体特征
who match the age and physical description of your killer --
一位投报的女性和受害人年龄相当
One, reported by a woman around the victim's age,
名叫珍妮丝·沃德
Janice Ward.
就是她 珍妮丝就是凶手婚戒上的名字
That's it. Janice is the name on our killer's wedding ring.
那就对了
There you go.
凶手很可能就是兰德尔·沃德 39岁
Then your shooter is probably Randall Ward, 39.
他的车因为违规过夜贴了罚单在长滩
And his car was ticketed for overnight parking in long beach
-玛丽皇后号♥那 -也是农贸市场附近
- near the Queen Mary. - And their farmers' market.
沃德的妻子 珍妮丝
Now, Ward's wife, Janice,
昨晚九点左右报的案
called around 9:00 last night.
一位警员上门接受的报案
An officer went by and took the report,
但兰德尔没有暴♥力♥史
but Randall had no history of violence,
也没有过身心障碍 抑郁等记录
no disabilities, no depression.
他名下有家餐厅 叫做卡森啤酒屋
He owns a restaurant called, uh, Cason's Brasserie.
他妻子是个明星大厨
And his wife is some kind of superstar chef,
所以我们不敢太唐突
So we were slow-walking it.
-谢谢你 罗比 -乐意效劳
- Thank you, Robby. - I'm happy to help.
还有什么需要请随时联♥系♥
Let me know if you need anything else.
借过
E-excuse me.
明星大厨 这也能解释
Superstar chef -- that might explain
凶手的待办事项上
their double farmers' market entry
两条农贸市场的记录 长官
on the killer's to-do list, ma'am.
还有卡森啤酒屋 我和查克去过
And Cason's Brasserie -- chuck and I have been there.
怎么样 说不定我也会带帕特里丝去
Oh, what's it like? Maybe I should take patrice.
35美元入场费 副队
It's $35 entrees, lieutenant.
凭什么啊 服务员不♥穿♥衣服吗
What for? Are the waitresses naked?
恐怕不是 兰德尔·沃德的信♥用♥卡♥记录
I doubt it. I just got a credit report for Randall Ward.
376美元
376.
多次申请商业贷款被拒
Several business-loan attempts denied.
他的餐厅看这样也经营不了太久了
His restaurant isn't gonna be open much longer.
我想我找到凶手的手♥机♥了
I think I found the killer's phone.
有点模糊 但能看到嫌疑人
It's fuzzy, but you can see the suspect
打开了车窗
roll down the window,
把手♥机♥丢了出来
and then there's the cellphone being thrown out
然后从太平洋大道右拐上了威洛大街
while he took a right off pacific onto willow.
好的 派巡逻车去那一带搜查
Okay, let's get patrol to hunt all over this area.
胡里奥 你跟去好吗
Julio, if you could go with them.
队长
Uh, captain --
还有安迪 你也跟去
And, Andy, if you could go with him?
-我最好还是 -迈克艾米和副队
- It might be better -- - Mike, Amy, and lieutenant,
去申请搜查兰德尔·沃德
if you would serve a search warrant
房♥屋的搜查令
to Randall Ward's home.
队长 泰勒说
Captain, um, Taylor said
让胡里奥留在办公室
to keep Julio here, uh,
至少到下周
at least until next week.
不 他说那是他的个人意见
No. He said he would prefer it.
我的个人意见是让胡里奥执行任务
And I would prefer to get Julio moving
让安迪搭档
and to have Andy move with him.
好吧
Well, fine.
好吧 我马上去申请搜查令
Fine. I-I'll get the warrant on the way.
巴斯
Buzz.
巴斯
Buzz!
能把你那破电脑关上拿着相机赶紧走吗
If you don't mind closing that damn laptop and grabbing a camera.
让我 让我开门
Let me -- let me open it.
扎克 加布 不要单独开门
Zack, Gabe, do not open the door without me.
我不是说过的吗 去屋里玩 好吗
We talked about this. Go play in your room, okay?
你们是警♥察♥吗 找到我丈夫了吗
Are you police? Have you found my husband?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
恐怕我们还没有新消息 抱歉
I-I'm afraid we have no news. I'm sorry.
我是普罗文茨副队长 洛杉矶警♥察♥
I'm lieutenant Provenza, L.A.P.D.
这位是塞克斯警探 陶副队
This is detective Sykes, lieutenant Tao.
还有 巴斯
Oh, and, uh, Buzz.
能耽误你几分钟时间吗 沃德夫人
Uh, do you have a minute, Mrs. Ward?
这是我们的律师 欧文·霍兰德
Oh, this is our lawyer, Owen Holland.
欧文 这几位是找兰德尔的洛杉矶警官
Owen, these are the L.A.P.D. officers searching for Randall.
她连律师都请好了吗
She has a lawyer already?
-很高兴见到你们 -打扰到你们了吗
- Nice to meet you all. - Are we interrupting something?
没有 欧文和兰德尔今早做了预约的
No, no. Uh, Owen and Randall had an appointment this morning,
我都没想着取消
and I didn't think to call about rescheduling.
我是他们的商务律师
I represent their business.
兰德尔请我今早过来
Randall asked me to drop by this morning
讨论一些金融事务
and discuss some financial matters.
什么样的金融事务
What sort of financial matters?
他昨天早上给我留了条语♥音♥信息
Well, he left me a message, a voicemail yesterday morning,
说他找到了一个投资商
saying that he had found an investor.
为卡森啤酒屋投资吗
An investor for Cason's?
不 我们要在市中心再开一家
No, we're opening another location downtown.
我们在寻找投资商
We were looking for the last of the money.
我们不想动用我们的存款
We didn't want to dip into our savings.
你说兰德尔留了语♥音♥信息 能放出来听听吗
You said Randall left a voicemail. Can we hear it?
我昨晚放给那个警官听了 你们听吧
Well, I played it for the officer last night, but...here.
亲爱的 是我
Hey, sweetie, it's me.
我打来是想告诉你 我找到金主了
I just wanted to call and say I met with a big-money guy.
进展很顺利
It went really well.
洛城市中心 我们强势来袭了...
Get ready, downtown L.A., 'cause, uh, um...
我得挂了 亲爱的 爱你
I got to go, honey. Love you.
号♥码被屏蔽了 有点奇怪
The number was blocked, which was weird,
所以我没有接 而且我听到信息后
So I didn't answer it, and I couldn't call him back
也没法打回去 所以我打了他的手♥机♥
after I got the message, so I tried his cell,
结果他的手♥机♥在家里
and it started ringing here in the house.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表