剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
加上女性司机 X女士
Uh, plus our female driver, madam "X,"
以及来接她的人
and whoever else picked her up.
但我想他们有没有想到
But I wonder if they thought to wipe down
擦干净外卖♥♥盒呢
the to-go containers?
问得好
Good question.
巴斯 你能帮我一把吗
Buzz, could you give me a hand with those?
给你的 全麦面包加鸡肉沙拉
And for you -- ?chicken salad on whole wheat.
谢谢
Thank you.
普拉格先生有消息了吗
Uh, is there any word on Mr. Prager yet?
没有 警探 很抱歉
No, detective. Sorry.
起码还得等两个小时
It'll be at least another two hours.
你等的时候还需要我给你写什么吗
Can I get you anything else while you wait?
你知不知道有一个在这里工作的
Uh, do you know if there's a Dr. Michael Foster
迈克尔·福斯特医生
who still sees patients here?
知道 福斯特医生偶尔还是会过来的
Sure. Dr. Foster sticks his head in now and then.
你认识他吗
You know him?
15年前 他给我妻子看过病
About 15 years ago, he treated my wife here.
后来就再也没见过他
I-I haven't seen him since.
我只是想跟他打个招呼
I just thought that I would say hello to him
如果他还在的话
if he were around.
如果你给我你的名片
Oh, well, if you give me your card,
我能把他的办公室号♥码发给你
I can text you his office number.
我的电♥话♥在这下面
My cell number's at the bottom.
我是安娜·普拉格
I'm Anna Prager,
我找我父亲 霍华德
and I'm looking for my father, Howard.
我听说他在这层楼
I was told he was on this floor.
怎么回事 他没事吧
What happened? Is he okay?
好 给我福斯特医生的办公室电♥话♥就行
Uh, yes, Dr. Foster's office number would be great.
我会转交你的名片的
And I'll pass your card on to him.
你好安娜 我是洛杉矶警局的胡里奥·桑切斯警探
Hi, Anna. I'm Detective Julio Sanchez from the L.A.P.D.
是医院联♥系♥你的吗
Uh, were you called by the hospital?
洛杉矶警局 医院没有联♥系♥我
The L.A.P.D.? No, the hospital didn't call.
爸爸昨晚没有回家
Uh, dad didn't come home last night,
我联♥系♥不上他的司机
and I couldn't reach his driver,
所以我用了他手提上"找回手♥机♥"的功能
so I used the "Find my phone" app on his laptop,
-那上面说... -你有他的密♥码♥吗
- and it said -- - You have his password for that?
是的
Yes.
那上面说他的手♥机♥在这家医院
And it said that his phone was at this hospital.
发生了什么
What happened?
你知道你父亲昨晚去哪儿了吗
Did you know where your father was going last night?
不 他没说 发生了什么
No. He didn't say. What happened?
他怎么样了 没事吧
How is he? Is he okay?
很抱歉告诉你 你的父亲中枪了
I'm sorry to inform you that your father was shot,
现在情况非常危急
and he remains in critical condition.
他中枪了 中枪了
He was shot? He was shot?
爸爸中抢了 你确认吗
Dad was shot? Are you sure?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你说你父亲有一名司机
So, you said that your father had a driver?
丹
Dan.
丹...丹...
Uh, D-Dan, um...
这是他的联♥系♥方式
Oh, I-I have his contact information here.
丹经常给他开车
Dan always drives him.
我的手都在抖
Uh, my my hands are shaking.
你能...我记不起他姓什么了
Can you... I can't remember his last name.
就...就...就在嘴边
It's -- it's -- it's in -- it's in there somewhere.
威利斯 丹·威利斯吗 是他吗
Willis? Dan willis? Is that him?
有人给司机好大一笔小费呢
Someone gave our driver a big tip.
你们不能把一个无辜的人拖出车
You guys can't pull an innocent man out of his own car
让车子就这么停在大马路上
and just leave it parked on the street.
首先 威利斯先生 那不是你的车
Well, in the first place, Mr. Willis, it isn't your car.
那是你隶属的豪车公♥司♥的车
It happens to belong to the limo company for which you work.
你昨晚就是开着那辆车
As does the car you were driving last night,
还没有还到车♥库♥
which you did not return to the garage.
我已经跟我的领导解释过了
Which I already explained to my boss.
宝马车的地毯有点脏了
The BMW's carpets got a little messed up.
我送到我儿子的装♥修♥店清理了
I took 'em to my son's detail shop to have it cleaned --
自费的
At my own expense.
你儿子的店在哪
Uh, where's your son's shop?
皮可拉布雷亚 超精细装♥修♥
Pico and La Brea -- super detailing.
听着 我没有杀人
Now, listen, I don't shoot people, okay?
威利斯先生不认识那个
Mr. Willis doesn't know the woman
把尸体丢在医院的女人
we saw dropping off the bodies at the hospital,
但昨晚被害人们参与的牌局
but madam "X" Runs the poker game
是X女士组织的
our victims were playing in last night,
信封中的两万元是她给他的小费
and the $20,000 in this envelope is supposedly a tip she gave him
为枪案之后帮她抛尸
for helping her after the shooting.
我相信也是为他没有打电♥话♥给我们
And for not calling us, I'm sure.
把所有伤者送到医院后
After getting all the wounded to an E.R.,
威利斯把X女士送回了地毯店
Willis took madam "X" back to the rug shop,
等她清理干净
waited for her while she cleaned up,
然后开车载着她和一个大塑料袋
then drove her and a big plastic trash bag...
-就是我们找到的 -没错
- Which we found. - ?Yeah.
去最近的垃圾箱
to a nearby dumpster
然后再送她到她的奔驰G系列箱型车上
before dropping her off at her Mercedes G-class S.U.V.
还有一件事
Oh, and one other thing.
每个玩牌的人都下了十万元...
Each of our poker players put $100,000 in the pot --
现金 赢的人全收
Cash -- winner take all.
那就是我们的东西
So that's our motive.
有人为了五十万劫了牌局
Someone robbed the game of half a million.
那为什么要朝他们开枪呢
So, then why shoot the players?
他们没有挣扎
They didn't struggle.
他们甚至都来不及离开座位
They didn't even have time to get out of their seats.
他们也没办法报♥警♥
And they couldn't report the theft to us
因为他们在非法赌博
because, well, the game was illegal.
为什么凶手不抢了钱就走呢
So why not just take the money and run?
除非
Unless...
除非玩家认识凶手
unless the killer was someone the players knew.
好了 有两件事
Okay, two things.
外卖♥♥盒上有司机丹的指纹
Driver Dan's prints ?were on the takeout containers.
那也不能说明他在枪击现场
Doesn't mean he was in the room when shots were fired.
第二件事是什么
What's the second thing?
我们找到宝马车的时候 车还没洗
Uh, we got to the BMW before it was cleaned,
前座上有血迹
and there's blood on the front seats.
还有 这小子跟来了
Also, the boy came back with us,
他要见他爸爸
and he wants to see his dad.
让他等着传讯吧
Well, tell him he can wait for the arraignment.
等等 等等 慢着
Wait, wait, hold on.
给司机点好处吧
Let's show our driver a little kindness.
诺亚 这里没你什么事
Noah. You have no business here.
-爸爸 你干了什么 -什么都没做
- Dad, what did you do? - ?Nothing.
霍华德和其他一些人打牌的时候
Howard and some of the other people in his poker game
被抢了然后被杀了 跟我一点关系都没有
got robbed and shot up -- I had nothing to do with it.
其他一些人
"Some of the other players"?
天啊 普拉格先生被枪杀了吗
Oh, my Dod, Mr. Prager was shot?
还有另外三个人
And three other people.
组织牌局的那个女人
The woman who organized the game
-和我送他们去了医院 -什么
- and I took them to the hospital. ?- What?
老爸 你为什么不报♥警♥呢
Dad, why didn't you call 911?
问得好
Good question.
其他一些人
"Some of the other players."
也就是说当时不止四个人
So that means there were more than four.
有可能剩下的人里一个是丹
So maybe one of the extra dinners was for Dan
另一个是X女士
and the other one was for madame "X."
那我们还漏了一个人
So that leaves us one unaccounted for.
别提了
Forget about that.
你找警♥察♥要我租的那辆车的钥匙
You need to ask the police for the key to the town car
车停在日落和斯威策大街上
that they made me park on Sunset and Sweetzer.
把车停回车♥库♥
Take it to the garage.
如果我今晚回不去的话
If I'm still here tonight,
给我拿些胰岛素来好吗
bring more insulin, okay?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表