剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Thank you, Chief.
那为什么你朝着毒贩的车子开枪
So, why would you shoot up the dealer's car
然后却不拿走她的钱和毒品
and then leave her money and drugs behind?
车子确实一直往前了六个街区
Well, the vehicle did roll downhill for six blocks.
可能开枪的人不想在后面追着它
And maybe the shooter didn't want to chase after it
角龙帮和血帮地盘
进入第二十八街的血帮地盘
into 28th street bloods territory.
可能他追了
Well, maybe he did.
看见后车位上死去的孩子时害怕了
Saw the dead kid in the back seat and freaked.
你好 艾米小姐
Hey, Miss Amy!
弗朗辛
Francine.
你忙到这么晚
You are working awfully late.
还是说你来早了
Or you're here really early.
这是测试武器的绝佳时机
Oh, this is the very best time to test-fire weapons.
我爱死一个人在这里了
I love, love, love being here alone.
这都是些什么
What's all this?
我猜你插队肯定有很好的原因吧
I assume you have a good reason for jumping in line, right?
我们正在查东南分区的一起双重谋杀案
We're working a double over in southeast division,
想找出任何能把这些案子和
trying to get a jump start
一把枪联♥系♥起来的突破口
on anything tying these casings to a gun.
可能是帮派交火
Gang war potential.
我来看看
Well, let's take a look.
来自一把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
From an Uzi.
退弹簧不错
Extractor's good.
退弹器看上去
Ejectors seem...
有点意思
Well, that's interesting.
那个
And that...
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, god.
它是不是有一处右侧缺口面的瑕疵
Does it have a right-side breach-face imperfection?
是的
It does.
天啊
Oh, my God.
慢着 让我确认一下
Hold on. Let me be sure.
怎么了 弗朗辛 你为什么这么兴奋
What's up, Francine? Why all the excitement?
你听说过里斯谋杀案吗
You ever hear of the Reese murders?
始于一个下了班的警♥察♥
Started with an off-duty cop
在12年前几个血帮成员的
who was killed during a robbery
一场抢劫中被杀
by a couple of bloods 12 years ago.
对 对 对
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
在这些歹徒受审的时候
And while the gangsters were on trial,
副检察官
The Deputy D.A...
对 蕾切尔·格雷
Yeah, Rachel Gray.
-还有她的保镖 -埃里克·邓恩
- And her bodyguard... - Eric Dunn --
很可爱的检察官调查员
Really sweet D.A. Investigator.
他们两个也都被射杀了
They were both shot to death, too.
和杀死里斯警官的是同一把枪
With the same weapon used to kill Officer Reese.
因此彻底搅黄了
Completely screwing up the case
对该案负责的帮派成员的庭审
against the gangster who was on trial for the murder.
被告无罪释放 我们埋葬了格雷和邓恩
The defendant walked, and we buried Gray and Dunn.
我连那把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的影子都没见到
And I have not seen hide nor hair of that Uzi...
直到现在
...Until now.
好吧 等等
Okay, hold on.
杀死我们受害人的枪
Our victims were shot with the same gun
和杀死里斯警官和格雷副检察官的是同一把枪吗
that killed Officer Reese and D.D.A. Gray?
是的
Yes.
这就是我告诉你的原因 艾米
That is what I'm telling you, Amy.
我还得祈祷感谢
And I am saying a little prayer of thanks
是你拿着这些案子到这里来
that you're the one who walked these casings down here
而不是迈克·陶
instead of Mike Tao.
那是为什么
Why's that?
因为我找里斯谋杀案里的
Because I have been desperate to find the gun
那把枪一直找了
responsible for the Reese Murders
有十几年了
for over a decade.
你可能就是那个能帮我的人
And you may be the one person who can help me.
别等我的报告
Do not wait for my report.
别告诉你们分局的其他人
Do not call anyone else at your division.
直接去找这个男的 听他告诉你的话
Go directly to this man and listen to what he tells you.
他不是在他的房♥子里就是在他的船上
He will either be at his house or on his boat.
马可·希克曼
Mark Hickman?
弗朗辛 希克曼是洛杉矶警局
Francine, Hickman's the
有史以来最糟糕的警官
most disgraced officer in L.A.P.D. history.
他承认在法庭上作伪证
He committed perjury on the stand.
他或许是伪造了证据
He -- he may have planted evidence.
但是没人说这家伙蠢
But no one ever said the guy was stupid.
听着 我跟你保证
Look, I guarantee you
我一提交这些案子的报告
the second I hand in my reports on these casings,
希克曼就会被禁止插手
Hickman will be put off limits.
但是他对这起案子有自己的理论
But he had a theory about this crime
但他却没有机会进行查证
he never got to explore.
你既年轻又漂亮
And you are young, and you are pretty,
他有可能愿意和你说说
and there is a chance he will talk to you.
但是我愿意和他说话吗
But do I want to talk to him?
-好吧 那我怎么解释 -你去哪里吗
- Okay, how will I explain -- - Where you have been?
那个我来搞定
I will take care of that somehow.
-但是 -你可能会有麻烦
- But -- - You could get in trouble.
我理解
I understand.
但是能解决洛杉矶警局有史以来最棘手的案子
But isn't solving the most awful crime
不值得去冒这个险吗
in L.A.P.D. History worth the risk?
相信弗朗辛
Trust Francine.
去吧
And go.
去
Go.
甜心 去吧
Honey, go.
拜托了
Please.
你可真美
You are beautiful.
盖瑞
Gary.
你跟着我♥干♥吗
Why the hell are you following me?
你好 陌生人 好久不见
Hey, stranger. Long time, no see.
我没想吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
你吓不到我
You don't scare me.
我不是来吵架的
I didn't come here to argue.
盖瑞 好吧 你不是
Gary, okay, you don't --
我就是有个问题想问
I just got a question I got to ask.
我为动物园的事情道歉
I-I apologize for the zoo thing.
我们现在这么称呼它吗
Oh, oh, is that what we're calling it now?
动物园的事
The zoo thing?
听着 从那之后我就改变了 好吗
Well, look, I've changed since then, all right?
我现在已经完全不一样了
I'm a completely different person.
恭喜 盖瑞 我为你高兴
Congratulations, Gary. I'm very happy for you.
等等
Wait, wait.
你最近见过你妈妈吗
Have you seen your mother lately?
我真的想要知道她在哪里
I just -- just really need to know where she is.
既然我们要进行谈话
For the purposes of this conversation,
我妈妈在警政大楼里的
my mother is at the police administration building
洛杉矶警局重案组
in the major crimes division of the L.A.P.D..
你想和她谈谈吗
Would you like to talk to her?
因为如果你再跟着我
Because if you don't leave me alone,
我可以保证你得去她办公室谈话
I can guarantee you an appointment in her office.
听着 我对你所做的事很糟糕
Look, what I did to you was bad.
但是我已经改了
But I got clean.
你的亲生母亲也改过自新了
And you birth mother -- she got clean, too.
我们几个月前又重新在一起了
And we've been back together for a couple months again,
一切都挺好的
and things have been going pretty good.
但是她突然连再见都不说就走了
But then she just up and left without even a goodbye.
是吗 感觉怎么样
Oh, yeah? And how does that feel?
感觉不好
Not good.
我 我只是担心她
I-I'm just worried about her.
盖里 如果你过去的两个月
Gary, if you've really been living with my mother
真的和我妈生活在一起
for the past two months,
那你应该比我了解她的多
then you know way more about her than I do.
如果我再发现你跟踪我
And if I catch you following me again,
我就报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表