剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
I'm not happy about what happened.
我对丹尼有感觉
I had feelings for Dann
大部分感觉都是负面的
They were mostly negative feelings, really...
不过我掩饰得很好
But they were deeply held.
-她听起来挺诚实的 -单身派对之后
- She sounds honest. - After the bachelorette party,
丹尼请我去他房♥间 至少我以为是约会
Danny invited me to his room for what I thought was a date.
至少上个床
Or at least sex.
可他只想聊为什么丽萨不该跟布拉德结婚
All he wanted was to talk about how Lisa shouldn't marry Brad.
我当时就 你懂的
I was just, you know...aah!
我觉得某人停药了吧
I think someone's off her meds.
丽萨怎么看待这件事
And how did Lisa react to the news?
她感觉自己有责任
She feels responsible.
我女儿跟我很像
My daughter is so like me.
爱关心人 为了他人而存在
A caretaker, living for others.
那她的未婚夫呢 布拉德
How about her fianc? Brad?
我们在大学里的头两年 我们各种疯玩儿
Our first two years in college, it was fun and games.
可是我们其他人长大了
But the rest of us grew up.
而丹尼 他一直没长大
And Danny, he never did.
那你为什么要请他参加婚礼
Then why invite him to the wedding?
我女儿想看到自己所有的朋友
My daughter wanted all of her friends there.
她想邀请全世界
She asked the whole world.
每一个人都花了我一大笔钱
each one of them is costing me a frickin' fortune.
我在冰雕上花的钱
Uh-huh. You could live a whole year
都能够你花一年了
on what I'm spending on ice sculptures.
对我丈夫来说 这不是婚礼
to my husband, this is not a wedding.
这是商业兼并
It's a corporate merger.
布拉德的父亲有一个巨大的水泥厂
Brad's father owns this huge cement company.
斯图尔特是个建商
Stuart's a builder.
这两个成功的公♥司♥将会合并
Now these two successful companies will combine like...
不同灵魂加盟迎来胜利
"The triumphant joining of disparate souls,
不再像俄♥罗♥斯♥人与波兰人那样分离
No longer divided, like the Russians and poles."
丹尼既浪漫又有着极端的政♥治♥观点
Danny was both romantic and fiercely political.
这是他另一首可怕的歌♥
It's another one of his horrible songs,
跟他写了在彩排时唱的那首一样
Like the one he wrote and sang at the rehearsal.
那个有人录下来了吗
Oh. Did anyone record that?
婚礼摄影师
The wedding videographer?
*你一定要答应我*
*Just please please promise me somewhere*
*在你心底深处的深处*
*Dark and deep in your heart*
*你会给我留一个角落*
*You will keep a tiny place for me*
*只属于我的角落*
*That no one else can reach*
*你一定要答应我*
*Just promise me somewhere*
*在你心底深处的深处*
*Dark and deep in your heart*
*你会给我留一个角落*
*There will be a tiny place for me*
*只属于我的角落*
*That no one can reach*
*答应我*
*Promise me*
*快答应我*
*Promise me now*
*答应我*
*Promise me*
*快答应我*
*Promise me now*
*答应我*
*Promise me*
把那录像机关了
Turn that video off!
好吧
Well...
我们想要激烈情绪
We wanted fireworks.
而新娘很慷慨地提供了不少
Which the bride has supplied.
她和吹风机也算有关系
And she has a connection to hair dryers.
叫停她的巴西秀发护理
Let's call an end to the Brazilian blowout
申请对旅馆的搜查令吧
and let's get search warrants for the hotel.
这下麻烦了
This is gonna take forever.
你知道什么事不麻烦吗
Well, you know what won't take forever?
给预备警官沃特森
Is rating reserve officer Watson
这次的随行打个分 这不麻烦
on his ride-along, that's what.
早完早好吧
Let's just get this over with, please.
巴斯带上相机 塞克斯 跟我们走
Buzz, bring your camera. Sykes, with us, with us!
我很高兴你能告诉我们
I'm glad you spoke up.
如果有杀人犯漏网了我们也没法好好看球
We won't enjoy the ball game if a murderer gets to walk.
谢谢 队长
Thank you, captain.
当然 你可以走了
Of course, it would be nice to go.
嗯
Right.
哦 好的
Right. Right.
感谢上帝你们来了
Oh! Thank god you're here.
我女儿 她不肯开门
My daughter, she won't open the door.
她不要我们打扰她 但我就是...
We were told not to interrupt her, but I just...
好了 躲开点 好的
Okay, out of the way. Okay, let's --
等等 住手
Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey, hey! Hold it! Hold it!
你们知道如果把门弄坏了
Do I have any idea what they're gonna charge me
我得赔多少钱吗 我都快破产了 给
to repair this door? I am running out of money. Here.
现在你终于肯开门了
Ohh. Now you'll open the door.
各位
Well, folks,
看来这是一位逃跑的新娘
looks like we're dealing with a runaway bride.
大家在干什么呢
Hey. Uh, what are you guys doing?
抓一个犯罪新娘 以免巴斯的
Hunting down a killer bride so Buzz won't get
第一次出警就以最低评价告终
the worst possible rating on his first tour of duty,
努力赶上道奇队比赛
and we can all still go to the dodger game.
你呢
What are you doing?
我需要技术帮助
I'm looking for some technical advice.
哪方面的
Oh? On what?
黑进某人手♥机♥上的语♥音♥留言箱
Breaking into the voicemail on someone's cell phone.
-为什么需要 -是一位死者的手♥机♥
- Why do you need to do that? - It's a dead person's cell number,
纱伦说我可以来问你们
and Sharon said I could ask you guys
有没有办法弄到她留言箱的密♥码♥
about how to get the passcode for her messages.
大多留言箱都用四位密♥码♥
Well, most voicemail passcodes use four digits,
也就是说只有一万种可能情况
meaning you only have about 10,000 possible combinations.
所以如果你现在就动手
So if you start right now,
六个月就能解开了
you could probably crack it in six months.
六个月
Six months?
那主要是因为大多留言箱系统
And that's mainly because most message systems
在你错误三次后就自动锁定了
will lock you out after three wrong tries,
所以你得等下次开启才能继续试
and then you gotta wait to give it another go.
但是有百分之二十的人都用很简单的
But 20% of people use the same numbers --
1-2-3-4,
1111 0000
1-1-1-1, 0-0-0-0.
当然了 如果你了解
Of course, if you know something
你要登录的留言箱的所有者
about the person whose voicemail you're trying to access...
-了解什么 -名字可以转换成数字
- Like what? - Names can translate to numbers.
人们爱用一样的密♥码♥
People reuse passwords.
找到一个 就到处都能用
You find one, you could find them all.
重案组 雷达队长
Major crimes. Captain Raydor.
她不是罪犯 只是怯场
She is not a criminal! She just got cold
斯图尔特 斯图尔特
Stuart! Stuart!
-她会回来的 -你就让人家办案吧
- She's coming back. - Just let them do their job.
她不见了 长官 抱歉 队长
I'm pretty sure she's gone, sir. Sorry, captain, let me move away
让我先躲开这场关于反对婚姻的辩论
from the argument against marriage.
普罗文茨副队让我告诉你
Uh, Lieutenant Provenza wants me to tell you that
新娘不在旅馆了
our bride isn't in the hotel,
但她应该是已经穿上婚纱了
but was apparently already in her wedding dress.
那应该不太难找到吧
Well, then she shouldn't be hard to find.
要我们等她回来吗
Do you wanna wait and see if she stepped out for a walk?
不 我打算发丽萨·斯隆的通缉令
No. I'll put a want out on Lisa Sloan
冻结她的信♥用♥卡♥
and start dragging her credit cards.
-还需要什么吗 -能要针镇定剂吗
- What else do you need? - Tranquilizer darts, maybe?
准备给嫌犯还是普罗文茨副队
For the suspects or lieutenant Provenza?
不用回答了
Ha! Don't answer that.
迈克和胡里奥
Mike and Julio will do
会挨家搜查新娘
a block-to-block search for the bride.
你们就继续动用搜查令
Meanwhile, continue serving the search warrants,
看看旅馆还能有什么发现
see what you can find at the hotel.
-好的 队长 -我都愿意给你跪下
- Will do, captain. - I would get down on my knees
只要你能闭嘴让我们想办法救救女儿
if you would stop and let us worry about our daughter,
她都失踪了
who happens to be missing!
安静 集中注意
Quiet! Focus.
集中注意 谢谢
Concentrate. Please.
你们的女儿可能会去哪
Where could your daughter have gone?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表