剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第四季 第五集
下一则信息
Next message.
你好 爱丽斯
Hey, "Alice",
你最近都是这么自称的
since that's what you're calling yourself nowadays,
我已经为闯到拉斯维加斯的收♥容♥所♥道歉了
I have already apologized for coming to the shelter in Vegas.
我知道这是一个巨大的错误
I understand it was a big mistake,
但我保证 你可以信任我
but I promise you can trust me.
我需要知道你和帕洛玛在哪
And I-I need to know where you and Paloma are
需要知道你是否安全
and that you're safe.
求你给我回电♥话♥吧
Call me back -- please.
我需要听到你的消息
I need to hear from you.
就这些
And that's it.
这是爱丽斯的手♥机♥中最重要的讯息
The most important message on Alice's phone,
而我完全不知道是谁发的
and I have no idea who it's from.
首先 恭喜你
Well, first, congratulations,
因为你肯定花了很大的劲才找到了这则讯息
because the way you found this message took hard work.
但你为什么要放给我听 而不是交给警♥察♥呢
But why play it for me instead of the police?
因为警方知道了这则讯息
Because if the police find out about the messages,
就会把它当做用来起诉凶手的证据
they could become a part of the case against Alice's killer.
但你不能告诉别人 因为你是我的心理治疗师
But you can't tell anyone because you're my therapist.
既然我是在心理咨♥询♥时和你说的
And since I talked about these during a therapy session,
这些信息就是保密的 所以...
the information is privileged, so...
你花了一番心思研究执法系统的运转模式啊
You've learned a lot about how the justice system works, haven't you?
为什么这个留下讯息的人
Why is the guy who left this message
对你讲述爱丽斯的故事如此重要
so important to your Alice story?
因为他绝对很了解她
Because he definitely knew her,
而且...而且他知道爱丽斯不是她的真名
and -- and he knew that Alice wasn't her real name,
而且他还去拉斯维加斯的收♥容♥所♥找她
and he was looking for her at the shelter in Vegas.
爱丽斯想逃离这个人
Alice ran away from him.
你想在不通知警♥察♥ 以及不妨碍到
And you want to report on the messages in your vlog
起诉爱丽斯的凶手的
without involving the police
情况下把这则讯息发布在你的视频播客上
and/or hurting the prosecution of Alice's killer.
是的 我该怎么做呢
Yes, yes. But how am I supposed to do that?
上帝啊
God.
我原来以为搞到这则讯息
I-I thought that getting the messages
是我最大的难题 现在我搞到手了
would be my biggest problem, but now I have them,
反而引发了更严重的问题
and they've created even bigger problems.
好像搅了人家的浪漫呢
Well. Looks like romance interruptus.
这对小情侣
Oh, Romeo and Juliet here
名叫风子和塔玛拉 长官
are Breezy and Tamara, sir --
是猛兽帮的人
Affiliated with the Monsters.
重伤者83岁
Our 83-year-old critical
是一名出来倒垃圾的普通市民
was a civilian taking out the trash --
厄尼斯特·帕克斯先生
Mr. Ernest Parks.
已经在这住了53年了
Lived in the same house for 53 years.
脖子上中了一枪
One shot in the neck,
但是救护车来时他还有气
but he was still alert when the paramedics grabbed him.
富林跟着一起去了
Flynn went with him.
那就还有一丝机会 有情况随时通知我
He's got a puncher's chance, then. Keep me posted.
巨大的音乐声 然后是枪声
Loud music, then gunshots.
我只问到这些 每个人嘴巴都很紧
That's all I got. Everyone's pretty tight-lipped.
我们去搜查车道 小巷 暗处
Well, let's search driveways, alleys, shadows,
街道的角角落落
canvass the streets.
弹壳很有用
Oh. Casings are useful.
我们先找找40口径的枪吧
Now let's find the .40-caliber gun that they came from.
或者...跟他们一起的证人
Or...a witness to go with them.
既然我只能告诉你一个
So, since you're the only one I can tell
而且你跟执法部门也有关系
and you're law-enforcement-adjacent,
我觉得你可能可以告诉我该怎么办
I-I thought you might tell me where I stand.
首先 我对你的前提条件存在质疑
Well, first, I have an issue with your premise.
我不是你唯一能倾诉的人
I'm not the only person you can tell about the messages.
-你的妈妈也可以 -不不不不
- Your mother is readily available -- - No, no, no, no.
她最近几天一直忙着处理帮派命案
She's been busy with a bunch of gang killings for days now.
而且她的工作和我的非常不一样
And her job is very different from mine.
执法系统需要对凶手提出指控
The justice system needs to prosecute a killer.
我需要的是查清死者的背景
I need to identify a victim.
我不希望爱丽斯作为一个
I don't want Alice to finish up her life on earth
无名无姓的人士就这么丧命了
as a nameless, invisible person on the street.
我需要代替她发声
I have to be her voice.
去看看绿椅子边上的通风栏里面
Look behind the screen next to the green chair.
你能进来吗
Can you come inside?
我把后门门开了
I unlocked the back door.
这些讯息提醒我们
These messages remind us
要小心对待你所追寻之物...
we should be careful hunting for something --
也许一个转身就找到了
because we just might find it.
好了 回到你最主要的问题上来
All right. To your main question.
既然你的职责
Since you're working
是一名记者 而不是警探
as a journalist and not a detective --
我也永远不想当一名警探
Which I'm never going to be.
搜集证据的渠道规则
The rules about gathering information
会大相庭径
are very different.
记者需要不惜一切代价
Journalists are expected
保护自己的信息来源
to protect their sources at all costs.
但是警♥察♥一般不管证人是谁
But the police absolutely must identify their witnesses,
都会把他们找出来
no matter who they are.
你找到枪了吗
You found the gun?
天呐
Oh, God.
你几岁了了
How old are you?
快12岁了
12. Almost.
有人和你一起在家吗
Is anyone home with you?
奶奶去教堂了
Grandma's at church.
我坐在窗边写作业
I-I sit at the window to do my homework.
我目睹了整个过程
I saw the whole thing.
我甚至看到了杀了那些人的凶手
I even saw the guy who killed those people.
-他就住在... -非常好
- He lives right over -- - Okay, that's great.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
艾米·塞克斯
Amy Sykes.
-我叫阿米拉... -别说出你的姓
- My name's Amira -- - Don't say your last name.
听我说 我给你名片
Listen to me -- I'm giving you my card
是为了以防你日后遇到麻烦
in case you run into trouble down the road.
不然 我从来没见过你
Otherwise, I never saw you.
你也从来没见过我
You never saw me.
懂了吗
Understand?
好的
Okay.
等等
Wait.
你难道不想知道是谁干的吗
Don't you want to know who did it?
我会找到他的 这是我的工作
I'll find him. That's my job.
不要告诉别人我们说过话
Don't tell anyone we spoke.
你看到我有多认真了吗
Do you see how serious I am?
谁都不要说 不要说你看到了什么
Don't tell anyone -- anyone -- what you saw.
从现在开始 离窗户远一点
And from now on, stay away from that window.
告诉我你懂了
Tell me you understand.
好 我懂了
Okay. I understand.
很高兴见到你 艾米
N-nice to meet you, amy.
你从来没见过我 我们从来没说过话
You never met me. We never spoke.
只有在有麻烦的时候才能打给我
Only call me if you're in trouble.
双重谋杀案刚刚变成三重了
Our double just became a triple.
帕克斯先生刚死在手术台上了
Mr. Parks died on the operating table.
富林说他什么都没说
Flynn said he never spoke.
天呐 83岁了
God. 83.
有什么好消息吗
Is there any good news?
其余家庭成员都在夏威夷生活
Uh, the rest of the family lives in Hawaii,
所以我们不用去通知家属了
so we don't have to do the notification.
我什么都没有发现
I have a big nothing.
枪击发生之前以及之后都没有听到轮胎摩擦声
Including no screeching tires before or after the shooting,
所以可能要排除驾车扫射了 长官
so a drive-by's probably out, sir.
除非枪手很熟悉周边环境
Well, unless our shooter was environmentally conscious
使用的是自行车
and used a bike.
我看到街角的小超♥市♥有摄像头
I saw cameras at the mini-mart around the corner.
-我要... -是是 去吧
- Should I...? - Yeah, yeah. Go, go.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表