剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
在修车厂 那车都启动不了
It's in the shop. It doesn't even run.
哪家修车厂 你把车拿去哪里修了
What shop?! Where is your car being repaired?!
有关系吗 如果里科打算驾车逃跑
Why? u202dBecause if Rico's planning an escape in that vehicle
而他身上又有武器
and he's armed --
马丁内斯小姐 现在你得告诉我们
Ms. Martinez, we need to know what garage
里科的车在哪个车♥库♥
Rico's car is in right now,
否则你腹中的孩子
or it is very likely that your baby
很可能会成为遗腹子
is going to grow up without a father.
撤
Get out of here.
发现目标 发现目标 各位
That's him! That's him, guys!
空军二号♥向行动组报告 嫌犯正在逃走
Air two to the two S.I.S. Units, suspect is on the move.
重复 嫌犯正在逃走
I repeat, suspect is on the move
他穿着浅灰色的卫衣
wearing a light gray hoodie.
嫌犯穿过了42街房♥子的后院
Suspect is going through the backyards of the houses on 42nd street.
等等 他在树丛间消失了
Okay, give me a second, guys. I lost him between the trees.
我跟丢了 等我找找
I lost him under some trees. Give me a second.
找到了 他仍然在向南逃跑
Okay, I got your guy again. He's coming southbound still.
嫌犯仍在逃跑
Suspect is still on foot.
他朝菲格罗拉街去了
He is headed out towards Figueroa.
嫌犯在菲格罗拉街上 就在你们正前方
Suspect is on the street. He is right in front of you.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 爬到地上
Policía! Policía! On the ground!
举起双手 放在地上
把手放到地上
Hands on the ground!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切
Anything you say can and
都将作为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师 如果你请不起
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one,
法庭会为你指派一名律师
one will be appointed to you by the courts.
先问个简单的问题吧 福恩斯先生
Let's start with a simple question, Mr. Fornes.
为什么是你
Why you?
为什么你的帮派如此费心
Why was your gang desperate enough
不惜杀死两个警♥察♥和一个无辜百姓
to kill two cops and an innocent man
来救回你呢
in order to get you back?
我很遗憾
但是我什么都不知道
你上了两年亚利桑纳州立大学
Is that the way you answered questions
在这里假装不会说英语 糊弄谁呢
during your two years at Arizona State University?
我发誓我什么都没看见
I swear I didn't see anything.
瞧瞧 马上就会说英语了
What do you know? Instant English.
福恩斯先生 我们都很想知道
Mr. Fornes, we're all very interested
你昨晚发生了什么事
in what happened to you last night.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
你是戴着手铐 不是戴着眼罩
You were handcuffed, not blindfolded.
那些警♥察♥被杀跟我没有关系
I didn't have anything to do with those cops getting killed.
那些警♥察♥有名有姓
Those officers have names.
这是利里警官
This is officer Leary.
这是特蕾西警官
This is officer Tracy.
他们都有家人
They have families.
利里警官有三个孩子
Officer Leary has three kids.
特蕾西警官有父母和兄弟
Officer Tracy has parents and brothers.
难道你是没有感情的冷血动物吗
Or do you not care about any of that?
我当然有感情 这事太虐心了
Of course I care. It's awful.
可是你逃离了现场
But you fled the scene.
因为我不想再次被驱逐出境
Because I didn't want to get deported again.
我对萨尔瓦多一无所知
Look, I don't -- I don't know shit about El Salvador.
我虽不是美国公民 但我这辈子在这里生活
I may not be an American, but I spent my whole life here.
所以你们也帮不上忙
All right, so there is nothing that you can do.
你先别担心移♥民♥局了 孩子
The I.N.S. is the least of your problems, son.
你要么杀了这两个警♥察♥
You either killed these two police officers,
要么你在帮他们掩护
or you're covering up for who did.
如果你担心MS13黑帮找你麻烦
If you're worried about MS-13,
我们能保护你 即使在监狱也没问题
We can protect you, even in prison.
听着 那个黑帮当时根本不在那里
Look, the gang wasn't there, all right.
原来你不知道
You don't know.
你们真不知道啊 是警♥察♥杀♥警♥♥察♥
You really don't know. It was cops killing cops.
警♥察♥杀♥警♥♥察♥
Cops on cops.
这倒是条新信息
That's a new one.
还真有这样的线报
There was a tip to that effect.
有人称看到两辆警车在那里
Somebody reported seeing two police cars there.
而有人对里科的女友提出悬赏
And somebody offered Rico's girlfriend a reward.
不是我们的人
And it wasn't us.
你真的看见警♥察♥
You actually saw police officers
向另外一队警♥察♥开枪吗
shooting at other police officers.
是 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
好 利里警官
O-o-okay, here -- um, officer Leary
跟特蕾西警官以及你当时待在警车里
and officer Tracy were with you in a police vehicle.
那么其他警♥察♥在哪里呢
These other officers were where?
他们在黑色警车里
They were in a black charger.
我差点被他们抓到两次...
And they almost picked me up twice --
一次在我公♥寓♥ 一次在修车厂
at my apartment and at the garage.
-在修车厂 -你们要想陷害我
- At the garage. u202d- Look, u202dif you're gonna frame me,
-我也没办法 -也许他们听到我们过去了
- there's nothing I can do about it. -Maybe they heard us coming.
我不是本国公民
I'm not a citizen.
如果真是警♥察♥杀♥警♥♥察♥的话...
If it really was cops shooting cops...
我们是最希望抓到黑警的人了
Nobody wants to catch dirty cops more than we do.
所以你才不抓他们而来审我吗
That's why you're hunting me instead of them.
既然我已经告诉你们已知道的事情了
Look, now that I told you what you already knew,
我要求请律师
I want a lawyer.
如果你说的都是真的 那你就是目击证人
If what you're telling us is true, you're a witness.
目击证人不用请律师
Witnesses don't get lawyers.
如果我们抓到这些黑警
Look, if we find these dirty cops --
我们假设他们是假警♥察♥
Let's -- let's assume that they're fake cops.
如果我们抓到他们 你们指认他们吗
If we find them and arrest them, you can identify them?
能
Yeah.
-是吗 -是
-Yes? -Yes.
就像桑切斯警探刚说的那样
It's like detective Sanchez just said.
你会因此成为本案重要证人
That would make you a material witness.
如果你说的是实情
And if all of this turns out to be true --
先让我想一下
Let me think about this for a second.
这是线报资料
This is the tip sheet.
局长 最近有人举报
Chief, do you know if there were any reports
有假警♥察♥在那片区域招摇撞骗吗
of imposter cops shaking down people in that area?
最近几周没有
Not in the last few weeks.
但一般这种事常会发生在
But that kind of stuff has always gone down
镇上的贫困区
in the poor parts of town.
本案平民受害者
Our civilian victim,
他刚从自动提款机里取完钱
he had just pulled money out of an ATM.
是 监控摄像头只拍到派伯斯先生一人
Yes, the attached security camera only saw Mr. Peppars.
但那个自动提款机在杂货店里
But that ATM was in a grocery store.
很容易盯上取钱的老年人
Easy enough to spot the old man getting his cash.
在自动取款机旁敲诈钱财
Shaking down a guy at an ATM machine?
这就是两个警♥察♥被杀的原因吗
That's what this is about, and two cops are dead?
你们已经问了很多问题了
Okay, look, you've been asking a lot of questions.
我来问一个
Let me get in one.
如果那些杀死警♥察♥的人
If those guys that killed the officers that I was with --
若他们不是真警♥察♥
If they're not really cops,
那他们怎么找到我两次的
then how did they find me twice?
也许是因为
Well, probably because we plastered
我们在电视上通告了你的名字和照片
your picture and your name all over television.
还有 你跟一个
And you're a relative of one
恶名昭彰的黑帮成员有亲戚瓜葛
of the most notorious gangsters on earth.
如果那些假警♥察♥是社会底层的混混
If these other cops are professional lowlifes,
他们会对那片街区了若指掌
they would know who's who in their neighborhood, ma'am.
他们来过我们的公♥寓♥
Yeah, t-they came to my apartment.
向我女友提出悬赏来举报我
They offered my girlfriend a reward to turn me in.
就是这点了
That's right.
她要怎来举报你呢
And how is she supposed to do that, turn you in?
你好 我是艾米
Hi, this is Emmy.
你来过我的公♥寓♥找里科
You came by the apartment looking for Rico.
是 我会说英语
Yes, I speak english.
我很抱歉我误导了你 我当时太害怕了
I'm sorry for misleading you, but I was scared.
你们还悬赏吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表