剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
You can be just as hateful to each other in a whisper.
我们会在走廊上待一会
We're gonna stand outside in the hallway for a while
看你们怎么表现了
and see how you do.
蠢货
Jerks.
洛杉矶警局希望你们能化解矛盾
The L.A.P.D. hopes you can settle your differences.
如果在家庭纠纷解决方面您需要建议
If you want any advice on domestic conflict resolution,
请...
please g--
沃特森警官
Officer Watson!
失陪了
Excuse me.
你看 给蠢货戴上警徽后
Look at this. You put a badge on these jackasses,
他们就变成这样了
and this is what they turn into.
我们得跟他们打一场该死的官司
We are gonna get a damn lawsuit against them.
他们没有任何权利跑到这来
They don't have any right to come here
-跟我这样说话 -你瞧 巴斯
- and talk to me like that! - See, Buzz,
我和富林加起来超过七十年的职业生涯
one of the things that Flynn and I have learned
告诉我们的一件事 就是
from our combined 70 years on the job is,
设法让他们专注于恨你
get them to focus on hating you
以至于忘记他们互相之间的恨意
so that they will forget about how much they hate each other.
但我们应该问问这场争吵是怎么开始的
But we're supposed to ask how the fight started.
相信我 巴斯
Trust me, Buzz.
吵架肯定是从"我愿意"这句话开始的
That argument began with the words "I do."
我是说 夫妻之间的一切争吵
I mean, all fights between husbands and wives
都是因为这几句话而引发的
begin with a few basic phrases,
比如"你不懂倾听" "你太贱了"
like "You don't listen." "You're too cheap."
"你连开车都不会" "你妈讨厌我"
"You can't drive." "Your mother hates me."
"你穿成这样怎么能出门"
"Where do you think you're going dressed like that?"
"你怎么能忘了我的生日"
"How could you forget my birthday?"
"找人问问会死吗"
"Would it kill you to ask for directions?"
-"不跟保姆上♥床♥会死吗" -是啊
- "Would it kill you not to sleep with the babysitter?" - Yeah.
她昏过去了 我最好是叫辆救护车
She's fainted. I better call an ambulance.
不 不 巴斯
No. No, Buzz.
记住 做警♥察♥的第一条规则
Remember, the first rule of policing --
避免文书工作
Avoid paperwork.
你看 你看 她要醒了
Look. Look, she's coming to.
她说她正在做夜床服务
She says she was doing the turndown service
这时她发现浴室的门开着
when she saw that the bathroom door was open.
我的老天 浴缸里有具尸体
Oh, my gosh. There's a body in the tub.
为什么人们非要挑假期周末
Why do people have to die on
去死呢 为什么呢
a holiday weekend? Why?
不会吧 他已经死了
Oh, no. He's dead.
确实如此
Well, that he is.
瞧瞧这里 一堆小酒瓶子
Huh, looky here. All these little bottles of booze.
你很幸运 巴斯
You're lucky, Buzz.
等到明天你跟别的
When you compare notes
预备警官对比记录的时候
with the other reserve officers tomorrow,
你可有的好吹了
you'll definitely have the best story.
是自杀遗书吗
Suicide note?
更像是世界上最差劲的贺卡
More like the world's worst greeting card.
"我们的爱必是命运驱使
"A love like ours must have been fated,
即使它如此姗姗来迟"
even when it's so belated."
洗个澡因为我很失意
Pour a bath 'cause I'm frustrated.
我要淹死自己
Gonna drown myself, uh...
当我服下镇定剂
while I'm sedated.
巴斯到哪去了
Where's Buzz?
尸体的情况很可疑 长官
And we found the body under suspicious circumstances, sir.
什么情况可疑 他在跟谁说话
What suspicious circumstances? Who's he talking to?
巴斯 你在跟你的监护指挥官通话吗
Buzz, are you on with your watch commander?
巴斯 巴斯 别说什么"情况可疑"
Buzz, Buzz, don't say "Suspicious circumstances."
因为如果你说情况可疑...
Because if you say suspicious circumstances...
你们看我在梳妆台上发现了什么
Look what I found on the dresser.
好的 长官 我会的
Yes, sir. Will do.
首先 浴室里的电吹风完全是湿的
First, the hair dryer in the bathroom was extremely wet.
也许他把自己电死了呢
Well, maybe he electrocuted himself.
然后他还能把它放回梳妆台上
Then returned it to its place on the counter
再回到浴缸里吗
and got back in the tub?
再说 你手上拿的那张贺卡
Plus, the name on the card
上面的名字是斯隆
you're holding? It's Sloan!
跟大厅里那对吵架的夫妇的名字一样
Same name as the couple arguing down the hall.
你们说过一千次 世界上没有巧合
You've said a thousand times there are no coincidences.
情景喜剧《安迪·格里菲斯》中人物
听我说 巴尼·法夫
Listen to me, Barney Fife.
你知道什么时候会有巧合吗
You know when there are coincidences?
在七月四日的周末
On the 4th of July weekend
我们第二天晚上计划去看道奇队比赛
when we're scheduled to go to the Dodger game tomorrow night.
就是现在这样的时候
That's when!
如果你不给你的监护指挥官再打一个电♥话♥
Now if you don't call your watch commander back,
你知道谁会来这里吗
do you know who's coming down here?
你知道吗
Do you?
这看起来不像是个自杀遗书
Doesn't read like a suicide note.
至少 不是很有说服力
At least, not a good one.
我在他裤子口袋里找到了这个手♥机♥
I found this cell in his pants,
但屏幕是锁着的 有密♥码♥保护
but the screen's locked and it's password-protected.
我们晚点会搞定这个手♥机♥的
Yeah, we'll figure out the phone later.
队长 听着 我很抱歉让你卷入
Captain, look, I-I'm sorry you had to get involved
巴斯的大惊小怪之中
in Buzz's little overreaction here,
-但这不该... -这不是大惊小怪
- but this should not... - It was not an overreaction.
我的反应是基于对罪案现场的观察
My response was based on observations of the crime scene.
而当我的监护指挥官听说
and when the watch commander heard that I was
我跟两位重案组的副队在一起
with two lieutenants from Major Crimes...
他就把这个调查移交给了我们组
He handed over the investigation to us,
这是正确的做法
which was the right call.
被害人叫什么名字
What's the victim's name?
丹尼·伊根 我做了背景调查
Danny Egan. I ran a background check.
他才25岁 就已经拿到一堆
Only 25, and already he's racked up
科罗拉多州驾照
酒驾记录以及法♥院♥强制的康复治疗
a pile of DUIS and court-ordered rehabs.
他曾有过一次自杀企图
Now he's got one suicide attempt
以及一次非自愿的精神治疗
and one involuntary psych commitment.
是啊 看到了吧 巴斯
Yeah. You see, Buzz?
这家伙本来脑子就不清醒
This guy had been circling the drain for a while,
说不定就是把镇定剂和药片搞混了
probably mixing booze and pills.
看我找到了什么 遭到破坏的乌克丽丽
Look what I found. A busted ukulele.
其实在夏威夷语里 发音是乌卡丽丽
Actually, in Hawaiian, it's pronounced "Ook-a-le-le."
它是属于琵琶那一系的
And they're members of the lute family --
夏威夷著名歌♥手
谢谢了 何大来
Thank you, Don Ho.
听着 这家伙是想写一首情歌♥
Look, this guy was trying to write a love song,
显然没写成功 于是决定自我放弃
obviously failed, and decided to call it quits.
队长 旅馆经理说这间房♥子
Captain, the hotel manager said this room
是斯图尔特·斯隆夫妇
is part of a block reserved
为了举办婚礼而预订的房♥间其中一间
for a wedding by a Mr. and Mrs. Stuart Sloan.
他们是新娘的父母
Parents of the bride.
这正是你们刚来的时候在吵架的那对夫妻
They were the couple that were arguing when you first arrived.
他们在争吵些什么呢
What were they fighting about?
我本想去问的 但是...
Well, I-I tried to ask, but --
典型的婚姻口角 队长 鸡毛蒜皮
Typical marital spat, captain. Yammer, yammer, yammer.
队长 我找到了三袋空的泻盐
Captain, I found three empty packets of epsom salt.
我都不敢问了 这有啥关联呢
I shudder to ask, but how is that relevant?
巴斯 关灯
Buzz, get the lights.
你们看 泻盐是一种镁硫酸盐
You see, epsom is magnesium sulfate,
在紫外线下会显现出来
Shows up under the ultraviolet.
看 它溅到了浴帘上
See, it splashed up on the curtains,
墙上
on the walls,
说明他曾挣扎过
suggesting there had been a struggle.
巴斯 吹风机的事你说对了
Buzz, you were right about the hair dryer.
它的内外全是泻盐
It was soaked in epsom salt,
这就说明它曾被泡在浴缸中
indicating that it might've been in the bathtub.
然后有人把它放回了梳妆台上
Then someone put it back on the counter.
这难道不是死因吗
Was it not the cause of death?
有可能本来打算这样杀死他 但没成功
It was probably meant to be, but it didn't get the job done.
看到浴帘环了吗
See these curtain rings?
它们弯曲成那样 就像被害人在挣扎中
How they're bent, like they were pulled on by the victim
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表