剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Really?
真的
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢
Yeah, I do.
它们
It just...
看起来棒极了
It looks great.
太好了
Yes!
但我那可怜的旧躺椅有点突兀了 不是吗
But now my poor, old recliner doesn't fit, does it?
我也想过这个问题
Yeah. Uh, I was wondering about that, too.
但既然你为我扔掉了鸭子台灯
But since you got rid of your duck lamps for me,
我也可以给你的椅子
I thought I would give your chair
整整容
a facelift.
我觉得可以换成软皮的
I thought a nice, soft leather might do.
-皮的 -对 你觉得呢
- Leather? - Yeah. What do you think?
我出钱
My treat.
你出钱
Oh, your treat?
你真是太了解我的心了
Oh, well, you know the way to my heart.
是啊
Yes.
帕特里丝 我...
Patrice, I, uh
我得告诉你件事
There's something that I need to tell you.
什么事
Oh?
我的鸭子台灯
About my duck lamps
还有你整理出的我的其他东西
and my other stuff that you tagged.
没关系 路易
It's okay, Louie.
我知道你花钱让拉什蒂把东西都存起来了
I know that you paid Rusty to put your things in storage.
他告诉你了
He told you?
没有
No.
但他那个可爱的小朋友
No, but his -- his cute, little friend
说他觉得那些东西
said that he didn't think everything would fit
可能放不下
where they were taking it.
然后拉什蒂突然扑到他身上
And then Rusty just hopped all over him,
说他确定二手店有仓库
saying he was certain that Goodwill had a warehouse.
看着他们把东西都搬回去
And it was really kind of funny
还真是挺有趣
watching them walk it all back.
你不介意吗
You don't mind?
介意
Mind?
我把自己的东西也存起来了
I put my things in storage, too.
我还能说什么
I mean, what can I say?
都是意料之外啊 不是吗
You just never know. Right?
相信你的搭档 就签牌[打牌术语]
So, you trust your partner, and you cut the cards.
这就是我的风格 宝贝
That's just how I roll, baby.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表