剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
帕特里丝 我...
Patrice, I --
没错 我是普罗文茨副队
Uh, yeah, this is Lieutenant Provenza.
-圣诞快乐 -我来帮你吧
- Merry Christmas. Oh! - Oh, let me help.
很不错
Uh, good work.
-非常好 纱伦 -谢谢 局长
- Good work, Sharon. - Thanks, chief.
古斯
Hey, Gus.
你好吗
How are you?
谢谢 古斯 圣诞快乐
Thanks. Gus, Merry Christmas.
你带了了古斯
Well, you brought Gus.
-我真没想到呢 -我也是
- I'm so surprised. - Yeah, me too.
为了...好好对待这段关系
And just to, um... put myself all in,
我能邀请他和我们一起过圣诞吗
can I ask him to spend Christmas day with us?
因为他一个人在洛杉矶 无处可去
Because he'll be in L.A. with no place to go.
拉什蒂 我没关系
Oh, Rusty, that's fine with me.
安迪 你的女儿
Andy, do you think your daughter
能再添一个位置吗
can find another place at her table?
当然可以了
I don't see why not.
我觉得你能这么为古斯考虑
I think it's extremely kind of you
真是太好了
to consider Gus so closely.
他经历了非常难熬的时期
He's been through some difficult times.
也许终于会发生什么好事了
Maybe something good u202dis about to happen, you know?
不好意思 我得去...
Excuse me. I need to go...
-好吧... -救救他
- Yeah.u202d.. - Save him.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
怎么了
What's up?
我们标记的人员假释情况有改动
Parole was responding to one of our flags.
-哪一个 -纱伦·贝克
- Mm. Which one? - Sharon Beck.
她的地址刚刚从
She's just changed her address
塔楼康复治疗之家
from the Tower's rehab & halfway house
改成了伊格尔罗克附近的一所公♥寓♥
to an apartment building right over here in Eagle Rock.
她的假释官传来了报告
Her probation officer just faxed over a report.
过去三个月来她每周的测验结果都显示没有吸毒
She's been testing clean every week for the past three months,
现在给了她一个手♥机♥
And she's back on the street
一份工作 一个地址 放她出狱了
with a cellphone, a job, and an address.
她还没有联络过她儿子吗
And she hasn't contacted her son?
她也许是想先确保自己已经完全康复
She probably wants to be sure of her recovery first.
这样的话 我才会认可
With that, I can agree.
你知道吗
You know what?
我再也不想干预纱伦·贝克的人生了
I am done interfering in Sharon Beck's life.
让我们给及她所需的空间来看看...
Let's give her the space she needs and see...
新的一年会怎么样
what the new year will bring.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表